It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 356
<< 353  354  355    357  358 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Man, how do you dig up stuff like that?!
I am impressed

Still, there is some things stil to be wished for here:
most likely it is the same TUFTS-girl running away and cheering at the fence. However, I don't think it is the same as the pic with Tamerlan and his gf. Her skin tone is off. The TUFTS-girl is really white and his gf is really tan. Also, I don't think they have the same facial features.

The pic where the TUFTS-girls is by the fence, how long is that before detonation?

In pict91, where the TUFT-girl is running, is she having her hand in her pocket? Is that normal for someone who is running for their life?
Just wonderin'....

edit on 22-4-2013 by Raud because: new question arose

Also, if Dzjochar managed to get away from the kill zone before the blast, so could the TUFTS-girl have done.
This might also be a coincidence. We need to figure out if she came to the location, and left it, at the same time as the brothers. Until then, she just happens to be at the two pics for no reason.
edit on 22-4-2013 by Raud because: and then some

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
it's probably been posted, but could someone post the addresses of the two bomb sites,

and it's been confirmed about 10 second between each blast correct?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

Marathon sports was the first bomb close to the finish line.
Marathon Sports
671 Boylston St, Boston, MA

goo.gl...

Forum was the second bomb.
Forum
755 Boylston Street, Boston MA

goo.gl...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Interesting video about Portugal.

Death of Portugal's Prime Minister connected to illegal Iran Contra gun smuggling.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Where did that video come from?
Cryptome.

cryptome.org...

Along with a article.

www.wsws.org...

Interesting article. What is Portugal and cryptome connections to the Boston Bombings?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raud
reply to post by Indigo5

So, what we are supposed to know here is that they did go to that 7-11 but not to rob it, which instead someone else did...? Did the robbery occur before or after that surveillance photo was taken?

that is what they are saying...bizzare coincidence.

Has someone tried to make a timeline in this thread to clear everything out?

let me see...
Timeline

The fire fight that ensued is most likely when their plans went down the toilet however. After that, I don't think anything followed any "plans" at all. What is yet to be figured out is their plans up until that time.
My guess is that they pulled off the attack at the marathon, alone or with two more perpetrators. Maybe it kinda dawned on them what they had done and they just ran away and hid somewhere, realizing they hadn't any escape planned. I mean, some people are just that dumb sometimes...

The Dad of the brothers stated that they were planning to fly to the caucuses and visit him in a few days time? Maybe they didn't expect to be identified as quickly as they were. The amount of pics and video was unprecedented.

I think I'll head up to the athropological faculty tomorrow and ask if they can tell how someone can hold a grudge against a host country for so long... That is one of the major psychological aspects to this I need to have sorted out to understand why anyone would have this weird modus like theirs.

I think the older brother was unstable and the younger brother followed him around like a puppy. Yes it is bizzare, as the younger brother went to a party after the bombings and was as normal s rain.

The parents though...they are angry odd ducks. Thier might be mental illness in the family and that alwasy leaves a scar on the kids.

I wonder how they justified their actions. The Chechen-US link is not making sense either. If there has been one opponent to the two Chechen wars it has been the US (the West). At least up until the "Nord-Ost" theatre siege and Beslan (if those events reached US MSM, I have no idea, please fill me in).

Thoughts?

I think the older brother was "Self-radicalized" like Major Nidal Hassan...the younger brother is more of a mystery to me as he seemd perfectly well adjusted and "partied" with friends...not extremist in the least and here in the USA during formative years.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Thanks for the link, Indigo.

So the 7-11 photo of Dzjochar was taken after the robbery then? That means they must have went over the tapes, starting somewhere before the robbery took place and just "oh, there is one of the bombers! Gee what a lucky shot!" or what?
I find it strange that they'd keep the joint open after such an incident but Maybe someone with experience can explain common practicies under such circumstances...

And the dead officer was found in his car, right? So there cannot have been a shoot out more than an execution, or am I mistaken here? If the officer would have "come upon them" they would have had to been up to something right there in the street, right? Or maybe they just came face to face with a cop car and opened fire just like that?

I can totally agree with you about their actions after the bombing. Maybe they had plans to keep the city in a state of fear for a longer time with attacks happening every now and then for days, weeks or months. We've seen that before as with the Beltway Sniper for instance...
Seems like the interwebz can be a real bitch sometimes.

15 officers to hospital after the chase??? That must have been brutal! I had no idea up until now.

I remeber early on, there was something about a court house being evacuated, is that true? Does anyone know who phoned in the threat, if there even was one in the first place?

Also, what was up with the library? Was there a bomb or was there not a bomb?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Raud

All GREAT questions. We can only hope that some answers trickle out before trial.

The library...initial reports of "incinderary device"

It was "Tax Day" and "Patriots Day"...IF the library fire was intentional it is possibel it was unrelated?

The MIT Cop is what gets me scratching my head...Did they "bait" him there? what was the disturbance? Maybe the cop pulls up and calls them over to ask what's up without getting out of his cruiser? They know they are all over the news and will be recognized...so they walk up and shoot him?

Don't know 7-11 policy. Maybe it got robbed...they stayed open waiting for the cops to come to file a report and before they get there the bombers come in and buy some stuff? When the cops arrive and review video...they spot the bombers?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

So intial report was "an incideary deivce" (spelling on that?), but what has been the secondary report then?

I remember from the first news it was "the fire is accidental and unrelated", and then to sway to "the fire at the library was the result of a bomb going off". The latter actually being confirmed later on.

Tax day? You mean like the day when you file your tax declarations? I guess that day could stir things up a little but still...seems a little harsh reaction.
Patriot day, I know the link...

I guess we'll find more and more out as time goes by. What we mustn't do is to leave the loose ends to it. Without proper follow-ups and closures, there will be grounds for endless conspiracies that might do great harm and maybe even lay the foundations for future acts of terror and attacks on government and society...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone has posted this yet (in any other thread), but here is a transcript of the suspect's bedside arraignment: www.nytimes.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I'm sticking to my theory mentioned above that this was a cell that was utilising social media to confuse and spread disinformation, that the 7/11/gas station robbery was done to get attention of social media users ("hey, look, we're over here!!")and the chase deliberately plotted to go on for as long as possible with the help of the rest of the watertown cell of islamic fundamentalist, who also took part in social media themselves, using it to plant seeds of doubt and point the finger at the US government.

I've since found an article in The Guardian that talks about the US developing strategies to do just that overseas so why not terrorists using the same tactics? I'm going to keep digging on this one.

We are seeing a new terrorist tactic being deployed here, a psychological operation.

I think Obama has responded to this event magnificently. I never had strong feelings about him as a President either way until now. Now I think he is brilliant.

www.guardian.co.uk...
edit on 22-4-2013 by Archie because: clarity

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Related to the post I made above this.

www.nypost.com...

A photo that the younger bomber took of a car with the license plate Terrorista#1. Which belonged to his friends?

Terrorist in Portuguese Terrorista.

Could there be a Portugal connection?
edit on 22-4-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
Related to the post I made above this.

A photo that the younger bomber took of a car with the license plate Terrorista#1. Which belonged to his friends?

The cell are taking the piss out of us...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
This is Jahar's so-called friend on Twitter. This person is pointing to any little thing in order to prove Jahar's innocence yet on APril 22 he retweeted one of Jahar's tweets:

Junes ‏@xXjungaXx 22 Apr

“@J_tsar: People that don't know how to apologize will be sorry one day” Amen.

This looks damning, especially as it was first tweeted by Jahar in November last year.

Below are other tweets this guy has made that seem like he's playing anyone who is questioning Jahar's guilt. He seems to be rounding them up, pointing them to any link that casts doubt on the case against Jahar and telling them it's a set-up over and over and exhorting them to speak out. Mentioning that he's a Chechen is just hiding in plain sight. He has so many followers now and I have a horrible feeling he is using them as bullets in his gun, so to speak, the one pointed at the US government. The fact he quotes Jesus Christ is unbelievable when in an earlier Tweet pre-bombing he tweeted that he was insulted that someone was comparing him to a "low life like Jesus." I just get a bad feeling from this whole thing. I think all his new followers and supported are being used and he and his cell-mates are sitting there laughing their asses off.

Several members of the media have requested interviews and all he says is "I'll think about it" so how keen is he to have his friend found innocent? More like he's worried about entrapment.

Anyhow, it looks like he's planning on closing this account and getting himself a new name if the most recent post is true so if anyone wants to see for themselves best head over now.

Junes ‏@xXjungaXx 29m (23rd April US time - I just pulled this off right now)

I don't know what's going on with my twitter. I'm gonna have to make a new one.

Junes ‏@xXjungaXx 22 Apr

I swear to you all when we work together nothing can stop us. They will try to silent us but too many people already know the truth.

Junes ‏@xXjungaXx 21 Apr

I'm proud to say that I'm from Chechnya and I am a Muslim. Be proud of who you are no matter how you are viewed in the public eye.

Junes ‏@xXjungaXx 21 Apr

Why are you all underestimating the power of the media?

Junes ‏@xXjungaXx 21 Apr

The only reason why I made my twitter public is so I can spread my message and defend my friend who is dear to me.

Junes ‏@xXjungaXx 21 Apr

Plz I beg you all don't respond to the ignorance on social medias. They know nothing. Much love to you all.

Junes ‏@xXjungaXx 21 Apr

FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

Junes ‏@xXjungaXx 21 Apr

"But I say to you who hear, love your enemies, do good to those who hate you."

Junes ‏@xXjungaXx 21 Apr

Remember coming together is a beginning, keeping together is progress and working together is success.

“@SammyMojica15: @xXjungaXx Junes!! What is this!? Lol” I was thinking the same. Junes you made like tons of gun jokes before all this. Lol

9:26 PM - 19 Apr 13

@xXjungaXx i just heard that the Boston marathon bombers were chechnyans

@xXjungaXx: “@J_tsar: Most of you are conditioned by the media” - well said my bro well said."

Junes ‏@xXjungaXx 19 Apr

At a times of crisis, it's really easy to manipulate people's minds when the only thing they want is the truth.

Junes ‏@xXjungaXx 19 Apr

I gave you the source of the video, now it's up to you to decide whether to believe that source or not.

Junes ‏@xXjungaXx 19 Apr

www.infowars.com... … here's the video.

Queenz ⚓ ‏@QuinneeV 9 Apr

As much as I want to kill Junes half the time, the kid has photoshop skills.
Retweeted by Junes

Junes Junes ‏@xXjungaXx 9 Apr

No college for me. #deadass Going to Saudi Arabia to study Arabic and its culture and history. I always wanted to do this.

Jahar ‏@J_tsar 8 Apr

If you have the knowledge and the inspiration all that's left is to take action
Retweeted by Junes

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I guess it was the older brother who had the rant video posted online. Translator says he spoke in 6 different languages with perfect dialect. And if he knew English that makes 7. He was not your average Joe. He was studying communications and even spoke with his wife over skype.

videos.huffingtonpost.com...

I say there is more to him then meets the eye.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Older bomber might have killed his best friend.

On September 12, 2011, at 12 Harding Avenue in Waltham, Massachusetts, the bodies of Brendan Mess (above, right) and two others were found, their throats slit, their bodies covered in marijuana, with $5,000 left at the scene. In this Patch video (below) the local DA describes the carnage cops found when they arrived, and he says "it does look like the assailants and the decedents did know each other. We have no evidence of a break in the apartment"

www.heavy.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
The new world order is upon us, my friends.
Every man for himself, forget the sheep

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Wow, it looks like the suspect has confessed to the bombing and no one has made mention of it yet. I saw this on the news yesterday evening and thought that surely someone would have started a thread on it...or at least mentioned it in one of the ongoing threads.

The surviving suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings has indicated that his older brother, not any international terrorist group, masterminded the deadly attack, a U.S. government source said.

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, who has been hospitalized with a tube down his throat since Friday, communicated with investigators by writing and nodding.

The preliminary interviews with Tsarnaev suggest the two brothers fit the classification of self-radicalized jihadists, the government source said.

Tsarnaev has conveyed to investigators that Tamerlan's motivation stemmed from jihadist thought and the idea that Islam is under attack, and jihadists need to fight back, the source said Monday.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by LeatherNLace

I got it from the news this morning that he has been giving answers to the extent that he is physically able to (like nodding and humming).

Like you quote, it seems like his older brother was the main man behind this, though it is very easy to say that given the fact that he is dead... Still, it makes the most sense. We must regard how family hierarchies work in their culture. It might be so that the older family member has the say in things and younger ones follow and shut up. He might also have admired and loved his brother very deeply and got his motivation from there.
I guess we will hear this from the carjacking vicitm, but Dzjochar could also have been scared the whole time after the bombing went down... We'll see about that later on, I presume.

Answering my own question here about their (possible) long grudge against US society even though they seemed to be well integrated; other terrorists have even been born in the same country they attack, like the UNA-bobmber just to mention one example. I think the real battle is taking place inside the mind of the individual terrorist, not in the outside world. There are only losers in this kind of war...

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Archie

Heads up on that inforwars link.
I keep tellin'ya that that site is nothing but trouble!

new topics

top topics

<< 353  354  355    357  358 >>

join