It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 355
<< 352  353  354    356  357  358 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by xXSvenXx

I posed this exact same question on another forum and was told this:

"Actors can be a synonym for perpetrators."

Take that as you will lol.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I can't make a new thread yet and have no idea where I should put this but I am beginning to think they were part of a sleeper cell. I need to bounce this off someone, sorry for length!!!

This whole thing hasn't sat right with me. At first I wondered if it was a false flag to further American interests in Caspian Sea oil and gas but the government is making it clear it is not holding the Chechen government to account. So strike one...

After considering it from other angles, my latest conclusion is it's a terrorist attack involving a cell that utilizes social media and communities like this one are now being played. I would love your thoughts, please.

In an effort to get to the bottom of why this whole incident hasn't felt quite genuine, tonight I was trawling through Jamar's friends accounts on Twitter. One in particular made me starting thinking. The account is @xXjungaXx. This person claims Jamar was akin to a brother and they'd known each other all their lives. He is, of course, defending Jamar. But yesterday he retweeted a tweet of Jamar's from November last year, which does sound ominous in light of the bombings, and it was "those who refuse to apologise will be sorry one day." Why would an alleged friend retweet that given the circumstances?

The day after the bombings, before Jamar was a suspect, this person stated the bombing was a false flag and provided a link to a video at Inforwars. He then said something like "I only present the video, now it up to you whether to believe it or not." He also retweeted Jamar saying "people are conditioned by the media." His friend agreed and said it was easy to manipulate people's minds during a crisis when everyone is asking the question why.

This person comes across as somewhat authoritative and almost disdainful of the people showing support for his defence of Jamar, and there were thousands who are now following his account and many showing their support. He tweets that the FBI have visited him and "it's all good."

My conspiracy theory runs thus:

The sleeper cell was located in Watertown and made up of Islamic fundamentalists including Jamar and his brother. This cell realises the power the media has in shaping opinion and has hatched a plan to use it to their own ends.

They choose an event that they know will be well covered by the media. Jamar and his brother plant their bombs and leave.

After the event, other members of the cell take part in discussions on conspiracy websites, they upload images, some media to 4Chan trying to confuse and put doubt into people's minds about what happened, pointing to the government as the culprits. Does anyone know who took the original photographs of the crowds at the finish line?

The usual suspects (Alex Jones for eg.) fall into line as well as conspiracy-centric websites but this time it creates more doubt than usual and a wider audience not usually involved in conspiracy theory are being drawn in.

Jamar's friends are defending him loudly and people are finding sympathy for him because the photos being circulated show a soft-faced, gentle looking guy that looks like any 19 year-old you'd find attending you local university, ie. someone you can relate to as opposed to a turbaned Islamic fundamentalist.

On the night of the chase in Watertown there was one scanner that I watched/listened to the whole time and seemed to be the only one not able to be taken offline at various points because it was a video camera trained on a physical scanner and not a digitally embedded scanner (IT gurus - clarify if this would make a difference, please).

Perhaps one of the cell was responsible for providing this stream, knowing there was a convoluted plan to lead the authorities on a merry chase that incorporated other cell members decoying police up blind alleys, so to speak, and the resulting confusion would all be broadcast on the scanner confusing the hell out of the people listening in (apologies to the person responsible if this is NOT the case!).

THAT would explain why Jamar and his brother were so obvious in their visit to the gas station and 7-11 or whatever it was and why the witness they car jacked said they told her they were the bombers. The cell wanted people's attentions drawn to the chase that was about to begin so they could implement the second phase of their strategy, to use social media to confuse the heck out of us. It would also explain how one 19 year-old kid could elude 9000 LEOs for 12 hours or whatever it was.

What if the actual attack is two fold: one physical - to kill, maim and terrorize, and the other is for the "hearts and minds" of US citizens with the objective being to turn Americans against their own government?

Anyway, I thought I'd put it out there. It's probably crazy but this whole thing is crazy.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by xXSvenXx
Anyone noticed the slip from the Boston police Commissioner Ed Davis in this interview at the 2.30 minute mark?

video.foxnews.com...

He calls the bombing suspects "Actors" WTF?

Tried to catch it, but the page has been removed.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I still have the video in my browser Chrome but cant download it or figure out how to capture it.
Any ideas?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

I still have the video in my browser Chrome but cant download it or figure out how to capture it.
Any ideas?

Please try to send it (U2 me). The NY Times article certainly caught my eye, and they had the link to the Crisis Actors page.

Alarming....

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Hi , I was a bit numbed after this weeks happenings in America and have not posted until now.
There's a few things about this that I find strange and cringe ..... here goes , its like the creator took the role of Paul Hogan and said that's not a knife ,this is a knife in relation to Texas. Like it was a slap to those responsible.

Also the younger one looks like that one from the batman situation.

Off topic , I started a thread just before this happened and thanks to those who replied if they read this ,I didn't explain my insight properly ,so I wasn't ignoring you , I just let the thread go . 1%

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Has anybody heard any reports of people missing in Watertown?
I ask because I am wondering if the guy who bled out at the hospital was an innocent who was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by xXSvenXx

Try the fvd video downloader extension it dls almost anything

That is all

Trowa

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Best i could do was a video screen grab.
Also if i recorded too much it went out of sync for some reason so this will have to do for now.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Best i could do was a video screen grab.
Also if i recorded too much it went out of sync for some reason so this will have to do for now.

W....T......!!......

Wow

Now I'm going to go back and re-read Crisis Actors

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by kosmicjack

I thought a lot about why MIT? Why did they go out after being named and their images splashed everywhere? The only I can think of is that MIT has a nuclear reactor. The MIT officer probably spotted them and recognized them and they panicked, killed him and ran.

ETA: That reactor has been a source of controversy since 9/11.
edit on 20-4-2013 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

Or...they needed something from that area and the MIT police Officer was between them and whoever or whatever they neeeded? IF your goal is to escape the region, you should not begin by travelling in the opposit direction, deeper into downtown and shooting a police officer for no reason.

The 7-11 robery was NOT them...that was a confused report/coincidental crime. So this actually kicked off with them shooting/killing a cop?? These guys were smart.....WHY then? They could have been half-way to NYC by then...why shoot the cop?

The car jacking? Yes...they needed an unknown vehicle as the cops were closing in.

But shooting the MIT Cop?...don't get it yet. Big Big risk and ultimately what kicked off the all-out man-hunt...giant risk..what was the "return"....why not just GET OUT OF TOWN.

The MIT Police Officer was "responding to a disturbance"? What was the disturbance? Anyone??

www.cnn.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

I agree.

I am watching FOX news and during the discussing of the MIT security officers, the reporter only said, "There was a disturbance and SOMEHOW the officer was killed." Well, not only did it strike me as odd that the reasoning was not mentioned, but the other reporter kind of gave a look as if to be thinking, "What do you mean, "somehow"., because there was no explanation offered.

I'm also finding it strange that no one has truly spoken on the mysterious 'disturbance' that jumped started the night's events.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

The violence begins late on Thursday, April 18, when a Massachusetts Institute of Technology police officer -- identified as Patrol Officer Sean A. Collier -- is responding to a loud disturbance call, according to Watertown Police Chief Edward Duveau.

Collier is found shot to death in his vehicle in the vicinity of Vassar and Main streets on the MIT campus, according to an MIT statement.

www.cnn.com...

Looking at google maps Boston - Vassar and Main Street - Is it possible they intended to plant another bomb and the Officer interfered?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

From what I've heard, the 7-11 robbery was them after all. At least they (MSM) keep using the same surveillance photo of Dzjochar from that incident... It is hard to imagine that anyone would risk pulling a robbery with literally thousands of police officers on and about all over the place....hard to imagine for anyone but for them (the brothers already at large) to do...

I guess they where acting erratic because they where erratic. Probably high also... Seems like they wheren't "done" with their attacks, judging from the weapons stash they found. My second guess is that the younger brother became kind of trashed when he realized he had run over his big brother, like, freaked out totally, lost all sense of direction and just bailed... He was wounded also so he probably got even more out of balance from blood loss, adrenaline, endorphine and all that jazz..

What I wonder is what happened to the two others seen on that clip (that I can't be arsed to link up atm)

Also, the threat that made them evacuate the courthouse, was that threat made by them or someone else?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

They just coulnd't be sneaky about anything, could they?

There has not been any reports of the police disarming anyhing at MIT though. Maybe they just took their stuff with them as they fled.
But why didn't they plant the bomb once the officer was neutralized?
Doesn't make sense really...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raud
reply to post by Indigo5

From what I've heard, the 7-11 robbery was them after all. At least they (MSM) keep using the same surveillance photo of Dzjochar from that incident... It is hard to imagine that anyone would risk pulling a robbery with literally thousands of police officers on and about all over the place....hard to imagine for anyone but for them (the brothers already at large) to do...

Strange coincidence?

Bizarrely, police discounted earlier reports that the brothers had robbed a 7/11, saying although it had been robbed, and they had been caught on surveillance video, they were not the robbers.

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

reply to post by Indigo5

There has not been any reports of the police disarming anyhing at MIT though. Maybe they just took their stuff with them as they fled.

"Loud disturbance"...hmmm...Argument? Gunfire? Fight? ...Either between themselves or they met someone expecting help and didn't get it? What was the call that Officer Collier responded to?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

reply to post by Indigo5

Bottom line is that they were caught fleeing West on a main road out of town...The MIT Officer shooting was off-course, toward the heart of MIT to the south from where they lived. They had a plan....either another bomb or a meeting IMO.
edit on 22-4-2013 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
I just realized where the photos from Cryptome came from of the event.

CONSULATE GENERAL OF PORTUGAL
899 Boylston Street - 2nd Floor
Boston, MA 02115
Tel: (617) 536-8740
Fax: (617) 536-2503

goo.gl...

You can tell by the building they are in.

Could this have been a case of Portugal targeting the US with a terror attack and they made sure they had a birds eye view? And it would also make a great get away to run to the building right between the two attacks?

I made this post a while ago. It seems now it could have even more meaning to this case.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Tamerlan said his girlfriend-wife was half Portuguese, half Italian. She converted to Islam: “She’s beautiful, man!”

Look at the girl to the right with the blue sweat # that says TUFTS.
And younger bomber is to the left rounding the corner.

Now look at who is clapping the same girl.

She stood next to the boy who was killed.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

So, what we are supposed to know here is that they did go to that 7-11 but not to rob it, which instead someone else did...? Did the robbery occur before or after that surveillance photo was taken?

Has someone tried to make a timeline in this thread to clear everything out?

As I heard it, together with I guess everyone following MSM in my neck of the woods, the MIT officer intervened in the 7-11 robbery and that is where he got shot. Now, apparently that was not the case.
The fire fight that ensued is most likely when their plans went down the toilet however. After that, I don't think anything followed any "plans" at all. What is yet to be figured out is their plans up until that time.

My guess is that they pulled off the attack at the marathon, alone or with two more perpetrators. Maybe it kinda dawned on them what they had done and they just ran away and hid somewhere, realizing they hadn't any escape planned. I mean, some people are just that dumb sometimes...
I was however stated that they "bragged about" the bombing to the owner of that hijacked SUV so they sure wheren't playing this low-key either...

If they wanted to lay low, they could just have taken the train or whatever outta there as soon as the bombing was done. If they wanted to meet death the martyr way, they could have kept the backpacks on them as they went off... If they wanted to fight, they could have done that as well....
This is all very surreal. I am almost pulling the MK on this one....

Still, from what I heard, Dzjochar is responding now, replying to scribbled notes at the hospital. I really hope he has some very satisfying closure to all of this. Can't wrap my head around it really.

I think I'll head up to the athropological faculty tomorrow and ask if they can tell how someone can hold a grudge against a host country for so long... That is one of the major psychological aspects to this I need to have sorted out to understand why anyone would have this weird modus like theirs.

I wonder how they justified their actions. The Chechen-US link is not making sense either. If there has been one opponent to the two Chechen wars it has been the US (the West). At least up until the "Nord-Ost" theatre siege and Beslan (if those events reached US MSM, I have no idea, please fill me in).

Thoughts?

top topics

<< 352  353  354    356  357  358 >>

join