Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 353
247
<< 350  351  352    354  355  356 >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358
 


Agreed lol.

Was just wondering what you thought in regards to the video footage provided by the helicopter I posted. Do you think it shows him shooting himself or just a trick of the eye?




posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by imheartbreak
 


It's too far away. The problem with this sort of video is people read into it what they want. In fact there is no way of even knowing who is who in the video. You have to make that assumption to start with.

P



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
The reporter in this video at 1:40-1:45.


The reporter says, that the police said, that they wanted to make sure he was alone and unarmed so they can arrest him. Then why is the owners $50,000 dollar 20ft cabin cruiser (boat) riddled with bullet holes?? You just cant trust the police or media these days.
edit on 21-4-2013 by sean because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
www.facebook.com...


What do you make of this photo?



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by elysiumfire
AGWSkeptic:

Those boys had help...


Absolutely. The fact is, their aid is still out there, and whom and where they are is information that is probably (but not with certainty) inside the head of the younger brother? Which is one of the reasons why it was so important to take him alive.

These two brothers did not amass their arsenal by their own efforts. Whatever ideological cause they felt they were fighting for motivated their actions. That motivation will have been seeded by their family history back in Dagestan, but also, it would have been seeded through discussion with certain individuals to whom they had access in America, including internet access to other countries. Those individuals will now be fearful of being detected.


Read this a few minutes ago,


"He is not going to be read the Miranda warnings," ABC News Senior Justice Correspondent Pierre Thomas said Sunday. "They are going to use the Public Safety Exception, and dive in without advising him of his right to remain silent. They are taking this extraordinary step because there could be an eminent threat still out there. ... There's deep, deep concern about the amount of ammunition, guns and working bombs these men had."


So the police think there are more out there too.



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic

Originally posted by elysiumfire
AGWSkeptic:

Those boys had help...


Absolutely. The fact is, their aid is still out there, and whom and where they are is information that is probably (but not with certainty) inside the head of the younger brother? Which is one of the reasons why it was so important to take him alive.

These two brothers did not amass their arsenal by their own efforts. Whatever ideological cause they felt they were fighting for motivated their actions. That motivation will have been seeded by their family history back in Dagestan, but also, it would have been seeded through discussion with certain individuals to whom they had access in America, including internet access to other countries. Those individuals will now be fearful of being detected.


Read this a few minutes ago,


"He is not going to be read the Miranda warnings," ABC News Senior Justice Correspondent Pierre Thomas said Sunday. "They are going to use the Public Safety Exception, and dive in without advising him of his right to remain silent. They are taking this extraordinary step because there could be an eminent threat still out there. ... There's deep, deep concern about the amount of ammunition, guns and working bombs these men had."


So the police think there are more out there too.


Pretty much a smart move I would think until they have a better understanding of what just happened.
So many different reports/tweets/headlines it's tough to know what is fact vs someone's made up story.



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Is it just me who noticed this, or does it look like this guy is laughing/grinning?

img14.imageshack.us...



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
Is it just me who noticed this, or does it look like this guy is laughing/grinning?

img14.imageshack.us...


It's been posted a million times in other threads.

You are looking at a profile of a person. I bet you 100% i could grimace and from the side it would look like i was laughing.



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by opethPA

Originally posted by Xaphan
Is it just me who noticed this, or does it look like this guy is laughing/grinning?

img14.imageshack.us...


It's been posted a million times in other threads.

You are looking at a profile of a person. I bet you 100% i could grimace and from the side it would look like i was laughing.


Exactly right.



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by imheartbreak
(CNN) —The surviving suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings suffered an injury to his throat and may not be able to talk, a federal official told CNN on Saturday, possibly hindering attempts by authorities to question him about a motive in the attack.


Not a problem.

Fix up the throat with temporary prosthesis or any implant to help him talk, if possible.

If not, just because he has a throat problem DOES NOT mean he cannot 'talk'. Even the dumb can use sign language, or gestures, and even write to 'talk'.

He AINT gonna get away so easily, not after so much effort, courage, wisdom and bravery to get him alive.

He is vital to spilling the beans of his masterminds, and ALL & ANY means must be made to get him to spill the beans. This worthless piece of thrash whom had shown NO mercy to so many innocent hurt and harmed is only right now worth the information he can provide, although much can still be made known from the trail he left behind.

No one needs to weep for this monster if this junk should pass on. Spare the tears for those whom he and his kind had maimed and slaughtered instead.



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
has anyone talked about.researched these pictures?

directorblue.blogspot.com...



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I havn't seen anyone posting anything to do with the Daily Mail (Im not sure about posting links on here) article that made it look like the younger brother tried to kill himself in the boat. Im almost inclined to feel sorry for him.



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I apologize if this has been posted earlier in this thread - I don't have time to read the entire thing. Has anyone heard this eye witness account of a woman who saw the police run over Tamerlan before shooting him multiple times? Here's the link: audio.weei.com...

Totally goes against the official story.



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Anjola
 


Dynamite! I've herd several times on the news he was run over by his brother.



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anjola
I apologize if this has been posted earlier in this thread - I don't have time to read the entire thing. Has anyone heard this eye witness account of a woman who saw the police run over Tamerlan before shooting him multiple times? Here's the link: audio.weei.com...

Totally goes against the official story.


As I understand it, the brothers were in a stolen police SUV. So it would have been very easy for the witness to get confused, being that it was a police vehicle that ran him over.



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots
 


I have also herd msm say the younger brother escaped on foot, best to wait for the official story....


Then we can tare it to shreds. Lol



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
reply to post by captaintyinknots
 


I have also herd msm say the younger brother escaped on foot, best to wait for the official story....


Then we can tare it to shreds. Lol


The younger brother escaped on foot AFTER breaking through the police perimeter with a vehicle.



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots
 


Interesting! I've been glued to the news for the last week and never heard that. But it seems like there are a ton of completely different stories out there so I'm not surprised. It will be interesting to see how this continues to develop.



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
hmmmm... I have found it interesting that they would be so quick to release images of the suspects yet we haven't seen any photo of the sandy hook shooter at the school period! Now just ran across this photo- sandy hook officers are the craft international men seen at the marathon? twitter.com...



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I asked this in a different thread but no one answered my question so maybe some one in this one can help me out. Im am just curious and not trying to imply anything but, the only problem I have with the man hunt that took place and I MAY BE TOTALLY WRONG, But why not use a Helicopter with FLIR from the beginning? That would be the most sensible thing to do in their position. Why do the house to house raids? If every one is in their house, why not do sweeps of the area with infrared? If you get a large heat signature then send ground officers to check it out. It would take a fraction of the almost 24 hours it took them to do house to house sweeps. And that is the exact situation that Helicopter mounted FLIR was designed for yet it wasn't used? These people had every law enforcement tech. at their disposal, yet only used it once he was found? So again why not use helicopter mounted thermal imaging, which is usually used in search operation, in the biggest and most serious search operation of recent history? Sorry if this question was brought up already. I dont have time to read through the tread.
Thanks





new topics

top topics



 
247
<< 350  351  352    354  355  356 >>

log in

join