It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 352
<< 349  350  351    353  354  355 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
AGWSkeptic:

Those boys had help...

Absolutely. The fact is, their aid is still out there, and whom and where they are is information that is probably (but not with certainty) inside the head of the younger brother? Which is one of the reasons why it was so important to take him alive.

These two brothers did not amass their arsenal by their own efforts. Whatever ideological cause they felt they were fighting for motivated their actions. That motivation will have been seeded by their family history back in Dagestan, but also, it would have been seeded through discussion with certain individuals to whom they had access in America, including internet access to other countries. Those individuals will now be fearful of being detected.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

Thanks for pointing that one out. I had missed that part yesterday while I was taking my kiddos to school. I didn't want to mention it and give wrong info about that particular situation.

There were also 2 different cars that they were chasing right before they had white hat guy cornered in the boat. One was a black vehicle with "occupant matching description of suspect from Watertown", and another was a mustang. Never heard any more about those either, or if they were related to the case or not.

Also curious about the people running off as they had the guy cornered. Were these the same ones that were the "2 males and 1 female" that were in custody shortly afterward?

ETA: There is a thread on ATS now asking a lot of the same question that have been presented on this thread.

Boston, The old guy, dead mans trigger and other unanswered questions or comments from the scanner.,

~OkieDokie

edit on 20-4-2013 by OkieDokie because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-4-2013 by OkieDokie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
So I wonder what country or organization he is going to be linked to. Gonna be interesting to find out

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TwiztidRoman
So I wonder what country or organization he is going to be linked to. Gonna be interesting to find out

My bet is the Quds Force. For those who don't know, they are part of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard and they have a history of operations and attempted operations in the United States as recent as late 2011 (that we know of). Iran also has quite a bit of motivation to attack the U.S. The Quds Force recruits Chechen rebels and militants from other areas and has been linked with Hezbollah and Al Qaeda. Also makes sense they would do something covertly in response to U.S. sanctions and other actions in the region

Pure conjecture at this point on my part, but I have seen other websites beginning to make connections to this group.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Interesting little nugget I just found:

The family's second run-in with the law came in June 2012, when the boys' mother, Zubeidat Tsarnaeva, was arrested for stealing $1,624 in clothes from the high-end store Lord and Taylor.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... d-murder.html#ixzz2R2izrkZe Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The bomb was placed, albeit it was the finish line, in front of Lord and Taylor.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite

Good find. The more I hear about the mother the more I think she was complicit in this.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
In this seemingly moment of rest, one may ask, what would "Prudence" dictate?

Stand at the crossroads and look;
ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is, and walk in it,
and you will find rest for your souls.

But you said, ‘We will not walk in it.’

"Full Halt!" need be proclaimed. A cessation of course, be declared...
To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
(CNN) —The surviving suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings suffered an injury to his throat and may not be able to talk, a federal official told CNN on Saturday, possibly hindering attempts by authorities to question him about a motive in the attack.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
anyone see this? twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I find this interesting also! www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious84
I find this interesting also! www.youtube.com...

I saw this earlier today, but yes, this was absolutely interesting!!

No one can deny that his points made in this video are very valid.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
You're all, every one of you, falling for it. Freeman said "This is all being done for your reaction." Congratulations... Tag! You're it!

Truth is, it's all psyops. We're all being subjected to this, for our reaction, it's all experimental research! The facts? All suspicious. Every single time. All things being equal, the most likely cause is the most likely. Conspiracy! Not theory, maybe theory in some ways, but something's wrong here!!!!!!!!!

MK is alive and ongoing. Now we're all in the subject phase.

Strap in!

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
ALSO- who ran over suspect number one? According to the police the brother suspect number 2- according to a witness the police ran him over and then shot him up and took him in the ambulance. audio.weei.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by curious84

There's an eyewitness who says he/she saw a Police SUV run over the older brother.

But it was stated that the Police SUV was carjacked by the younger brother.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by imheartbreak

Thats what I am talking about the witness says the police ran him over the police say the brother. I also heard they were in a stolen police suv but the report the police gave says:
" Tamerlan Tsarnaev ran out of ammunition during the shootout and was tackled by officers. That's when the younger Tsarnaev drove the Mercedes toward the officers and his brother.

"They dive out of the way, and he (the younger brother) drives over his brother and drags him a short distance down the street," Deveau said.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by curious84

Hmm. Honestly can't answer that then. Seems to be conflicting reports. I was listening to the scanner all night. I didn't sleep until they caught him. A lot happened over that span of 24 plus hours, but I could swear I heard them say that someone had stolen a state police car.

In the video posted of the shootout you see what appears to be the white hat suspect fleeing the scene. Which was when I assumed he carjacked the SUV and then somehow managed to run over his brother attempting to drive away. But if they're claiming that the suspect was in a Benz when he ran over his brother, then I'm confused. Because isn't that the car they're originally in? So I guess he got and then ran away from the scene, but then came back and hopped in? Who knows, I'm lost now lol.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I just saw this video.

www.youtube.com...

At around the 2:50 mark it appears he puts the gun to his neck and then slumps over. Attempted suicide? Is this the injury to his throat and the reason he may not be able to talk?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I didn't think 'terrorists' surrendered.

This whole thing smells.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Actually, to add on to my earlier post, perhaps the eyewitness said SUV and the police commissioner said Mercedes because that's the specific model of the SUV. Most likely talking about the same vehicle. But regardless, we still see someone fleeing the scene. So in order to run over his brother he had to come back to the scene and jump back into the car during the shootout at some point.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by imheartbreak

Cars are obviously offensive weapons and should all be banned. Only criminals and the Police should have cars!

The reports you are using are typical reports when dealing with Police. The stories are always different. The best most accurate version is provided by the Video records.

P

new topics

top topics

<< 349  350  351    353  354  355 >>

join