It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 351
<< 348  349  350    352  353  354 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by capone1

Yeah i readed that too, that the younger drive over the older ( failll )

Uncle interview at CNN, he look so piss-off/sad. He know that these kids ruins the reputation of his family/religion/country.

He talked about a "mentor" brainswashing the older guy.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrowaBarton
10. Why in the hell did they go to MIT anyways?

To me, that's paramount. Why?

And how did they have so many explosives on them if they had no car prior to MIT? Does that mean they made contact with someone in the vicinity of MIT and got more explosives andso therefore needed a car to haul them off in?

I agree with all of your questions about the saga.

Also, I'd like to know more about the scanner and news reports of the black hawks, armored vehicle and tactical team that was at UMass Dartmouth. It seems to me something must have gone down there. Was it a weapons cache recovered or were they looking for people there?

I really have many more questions about the whole affair after listening to the very passionate and firm opinions of all of the family and friends of the perps. I was not buying into any of the silly conspiracy theories too much whatsoever until hearing all of those accounts. Particularly the account of their former neighbor (maybe her name was Emily?), who shared a courtyard with them - very, very compelling.

Regardless if it was these two young men or if they are patsies, or if they are dupes with handlers in a sting that got carried away, I firmly believe this was done by a team of people or at least was supported and funded by others.
edit on 4/20/2013 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

The chief police said they had 2 car, like theirs car + the carjacking car.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by FreeQuebec86

Then why did they steal a police SUV...which was discussed on the scanner all night? Was there a third party?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Starchildren

911 happened before gitmo.

Had those animals who SLAUGHTERED 3000 INNOCENT HUMANS that day, and many more since then, SHOWN ANY MERCY to mankind???

It is not a matter of sinking to their level, for those torture were not for fun, but only a matter of getting them to talk, so that MANY MORE LIVES can be saved by apprending those beasts masterminds hiding and fooling us and playing around with our human compassion.

. 'Those who makes talking impossible, only makes violence inevitable'.

Try telling the mother of the China girl who only came to study in US and got blown away by that animal when you wish to mollycoodle and kiss the butt of terrorists.

Try telling the father of the little kid who pleaded for no more violence, and yet was brutally blown apart by that animal when you wish to mollycoodle and the kiss the butt of terrorists.

Try telling the forever crippled by that animal when you wish to mollycoodle and kiss the butt of terrorists.

NO more to offering mercy to animals whom had NEVER shown any mercy to us and are only hell bent on exterminating us. Each and everyone of them will be dugged out to face justice using ALL means. Terrorists are NOT humans and should not be treated as humans, for they have proven and shown to have NO compassion for humans.

Let us not be fools anymore.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Maybe its was "theirs" car, the police one. Like it's the first car, then they carjack the other after the police murder to have each a car. ( im not english, so my writing is bad ).

And the police just talked about 1 explosion, i GUESS, they were throwing bags to distract police after that (because only 1 explosion was report)

The "problems" is that we can just speculate, because we wasnt there. We can listen to witness and radio police. But radio police respond to other call too. ( the girl on the bridge ).

I saw 1 witness talking about 1 explosion, so the police chief told tv too.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I thought a lot about why MIT? Why did they go out after being named and their images splashed everywhere? The only I can think of is that MIT has a nuclear reactor. The MIT officer probably spotted them and recognized them and they panicked, killed him and ran.

ETA: That reactor has been a source of controversy since 9/11.
edit on 20-4-2013 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Does anyone else remember hearing "Watertown Yacht Club" over the scanners yesterday afternoon? Would've been before 4:30pm Central Time. When I read about the homeowner where Dzhokhar was found being a member of the Watertown Yacht Club it rang a bell. Like I knew I'd heard that before. Maybe they were searching for him actually at the club?

What I also though was interesting was the Tamerlan name connection to Boston. Tamerlan was named after Timur/Tamerlane, a Turkish warlord. Edgar Allen Poe was from Boston and wrote a poem called Tamerlane. Instead of putting his own name on the poem and collection of other poems, he put "The Bostonian." I want to read this poem now.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I think you are exceedingly right. This HAD to be managed by a leadership team and a team on the ground. The MSM propaganda mass brain washing machine can say whatever they engineer it to say. But there's just too many factors indicating a team was required.

I hope the answers to your questions surface sooner than later. I don't think it will matter. The globalist oligarchy is on their inexorable march to the one world government and one world religion and they WILL GET THERE.

And they will genocidally murder 100's of millions in the process and afterwards. They have made their goals clear. They have the power and the resources many times over. They have said clearly that they will force the world's population down to 200-500 million.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I suspect that as with Sandy Hook and 9/11 and a list of other such . . .

there had to be some occult connection with Boston as the chosen venue for death and mayhem.

It had to have some element of a satanic sacrifice. Researchers will likely come out with that before too long.

BTW, I try hard to be ON TOPIC. I guess I don't know where those boundaries are for this thread. I've read the whole thread to this point and the posts range over quite a lot of territory--reasonably, it seems to me. If a mod could spell them out, I'd appreciate it.

edit on 20/4/2013 by BO XIAN because: addition

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
It's been 10 YEARS since terrorist sympathizers had banned torture and effective means to apprehend terrorists. 10 long years, and had it worked?

Had it soften terrorists acts on mankind? NONE!!!

Suicide bombers continue daily, killing innocent men, women and children ALL OVER our world. Abducted and kidnapped humans were brutally treated and eventually SLAUGHTERED on videos for all to see. Aghanistan soldiers trying to maintain peace in those trouble areas had their head DECAPITATED by the Taiban whenever captured.

AND YET....we compassionate makind are to be soft and kind to terrorists, to continue to kiss their butts, hamper security forces from their jobs, while they continue to plot our annihilation???

There terrorists who join terrorist organisations, form new ones or self radicalized themselves from material online and from apostate preachers have only ONE goal in mind - to kill the few and make the many kneel and grovel to their agendas. Human life is nothing to them, for they themselves desire for death so that they can screw their way to 7 virgins for eternity promised by those radical militant leaders whom had MISUSED Islam for their own agendas.

They lived amongst us, hiding amongst us, making use of OUR laws FOR HUMANS to escape capture and justice. Why should they be treated by compassionate mankind to human laws when they have no respect for such laws except oblivon for mankind?

Are we not fooled enough yet?

Anyone found belonging or have links to terrorist organisations within the land must IMMEDIATELY brought to face justice, and made to spill the beans on their contacts, one way or another, so that further terrorists acts can be prevented and masterminds apprehended before they can plan anything.

By joing those organisations or having links with them, only proves that they have no wish to be living amongst us, and death is all that they looked forward to, with taking out more of us to ease his journey.

We should treat them as he wish, after spilling the beans, the way we treat beasts whom have no wish to be domesticated and seeks violent means to protect their terrority - send them to some far and isolated island guarded by sharks to live out their rest of lives with 7th century trappings inclulding 7th century medical care. None would be allowed to returned, for they had shown no interest in sharing our world in peace.

This will be FAR more compassionate to them than they had explosively shown to us mankind.

edit on 20-4-2013 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

Nice sampling of photos about 10 minutes before the bombs went off.....

How did they just drop off their bags and walk away without someone thinking, gee that seems weird?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I don't recall hearing of this guy before.

However, he appears to have predicted the explosions/bombings in a mass gathering weeks ahead--first talking about it in December.

www.youtube.com...

Advised avoiding gatherings or make them very secure, guarded.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doodle19815
news.yahoo.com...

Nice sampling of photos about 10 minutes before the bombs went off.....

How did they just drop off their bags and walk away without someone thinking, gee that seems weird?

When you're watching a race your eyes are not looking at your feet.

Speaking of photo's, this one is not for the squeamish. This is the older brother Tamborine on the slab.

WARNING, EXTREMELY GRAPHIC.

i86.photobucket.com...

The report I read a few minutes ago said he attempted to throw an explosive at police with his right hand after exiting the SUV and it exploded in his hand. They said he was firing a pistol with his left hand during the whole ordeal. Police tackled him and Dzohar threw the SUV in reverse to try and run the cops over. But the police were able to jump clear and he ran over his brother dragging him under the SUV. The report said that the cops in the lead car were out of ammo there were so many shots fired.

Sounds like quite a hairy night.

edit on 20-4-2013 by AGWskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
reply to post by RadicalRebel

Around pages 80 to about 110. Sorry best I can do. It was repeated a few times in answer to these questions.

P

Absolutely false!
Between page 140-155 there is intermittent speculation and conjecture based on partial information from the scanners being used.
Nowhere in this thread is there any kind of factual information backing your claims...so giving the benefit of the doubt ....

Originally posted by RadicalRebel

Originally posted by pheonix358

Originally posted by Jennyfrenzy
Does anyone know whatever happened to the naked guy?!? Tried a google search but didn't find anything.

I wish this would go away

Police had him lay down because he matched the description of the suspect.
Police had him undress himself to prove he did not have an explosive vest on.
Police moved in and took him away.
Police checked his ID, found him simply in the right place at the wrong time.
Police probably apologised to him
Police released him as unconnected to the case.

P

Followed this story pretty closely, dont recall any of that info on that subject, do you have a source or link?

Sorry if i come across a bit terse at the moment, i just read through the entire thread seeking your information and am completely disgusted with this thread. The amount of hatred and stereotyping and racism and trolling that took place in these 350 plus pages is horrid and any one who thinks this "community" did such a wonderful job on this thread is dilusional.
With the exception of a few who stuck to the facts presented.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Sooooo cispa passed??

This thread.... ::
elete Delete?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Having watched this thread through most of the events, I am disgusted by what is happening in it now.

Words escape me.
M.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Anyone still listening to the scanner? It seems like the police are still on relatively high alert. They were just talking about a Significant finding by a pool? Lots of "suspicious packages" and "suspicious persons" still being reported all over town. Also, just after all the excitement of catching white hat guy last night, they were constantly talking about being on a "code 5" - stakeout. That tells me that they don't believe this is over just yet. Unless of course, it was unrelated and they were watching for a different kind of criminal activity from one of the homes they searched.

Something I also noticed from listening to the scanner over the last 3-4 days is that they are searching a lot of Hondas of every model. I know someone mentioned that Hondas are the easiest to break into, but the rate at which they keep coming up makes me believe that they have some info about a Honda that they are searching for. I may be completely wrong, but it is the impression that I have gotten personally.

Also, any news on some of the other folks that we heard about being suspects yesterday? I know several have been cleared, but some seemed anything but innocent. Mainly the whole incident with the older man, the woman on the tracks, the man with the FBI vest, as well as the car pulled over in New York with supposedly russian teens with guns etc. I am still trying to figure out is this was indeed a cell, or just a lot of detaining innocent folks during the hype of the manhunt..

Scanner

~OkieDokie
edit on 20-4-2013 by OkieDokie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by OkieDokie
Anyone still listening to the scanner? It seems like the police are still on relatively high alert. They were just talking about a Significant finding by a pool? Lots of "suspicious packages" still being reported all over town.

Something I also noticed from listening to the scanner over the last 3-4 days is that they are searching a lot of Hondas of every model. I know someone mentioned that Hondas are the easiest to break into, but the rate at which they keep coming up makes me believe that they have some info about a Honda that they are searching for. I may be completely wrong, but it is the impression that I personally have gotten.

Also, any news on some of the other folks that we heard about being suspects yesterday? I know several have been cleared, but some seemed anything but innocent. Mainly the whole incident with the older man, the woman on the tracks, the man with the FBI vest, as well as the car pulled over in New York with supposedly russian teens with guns etc. I am still trying to figure out is this was indeed a cell, or just a lot of detaining innocent folks during the hype of the manhunt..

Scanner

~OkieDokie

There was talk of tunnels and more explosives at the house where they took the 3 into custody.

But I haven't heard any more about it.

Those boys had help, Tamerlin was unemployed since 2009.

There is more to this story.

top topics

<< 348  349  350    352  353  354 >>

join