It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 350
<< 347  348  349    351  352  353 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by mochief

Originally posted by mochief
Damn, i cant make a thread yet but someone please do

Check this video out, it shows what the difference between homemade explosives and c4...HME HAVE A WHITE cloud, C4 has a yellow cloud

www.youtube.com...

In the video of the Boston Bombings the cloud looks yellowish
Check 7 to 12 seconds

www.youtube.com...

Can some of the more experienced ATS members take a look over this and give their opinion

Smoke looks white to me

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I have been on this site for a few years and have found this thread to be one of the best and most informative I have come across. Th amount of information that we picked up on and things that we pointed out which will probably never see the light of day is tremendous so with that said I guess the point of this post is to keep those things relevant. I spent most of my day from about (8am -4pm & also from about 7:30 till the capture/end) watching news feeds from links given here while listening to multiple scanners and reading this thread as fast as I could as it moved with a rapid pace. Here are some things that stuck out to me and that should be addressed and refused to let die in the following days. Not in order as they are coming to me at random but just some points, facts and questions that I still have.

1. Reports on tv that they were throwing explosives and even another pressure cook bomb at officers during their chase the other night. When in fact it was heard on the police scanner that they are throwing sticks of dynamite and grenades at us.

2. The first time that he claimed he was going to kill all of them as they did his brother was heard over the air, said by a man with a middle eastern accent. i originally posted this and then retracted my comment as I thought maybe it was my mind playing tricks on me. However a few people also made note of this and it was not commented on much through this post.

3. I also linked to Dzhokars real twitter account yesterday, I also in my post made a note of how it was all just posts about football (scores). Now as you can see all tweets have been removed and it is just this. Very odd inmho.

4. What about the man with the death switch? They had two Bomb robots on him but then nothing more about him.

5. What about the lady jumper from the bridge? Is she the one they were chasing on the train/el tracks?

6. How many people did they actually arrest in supposed relation to this. I believe a few (3?) yesterday. If so are those the same three that they tweeted about capturing last night or another three. If so is the female the train track runner.

7. What about reports of other people escaping or taking off down the street around the time they closed in on the suspect. Wee they the ones reportedly captured and tweeted about.

8. What about the rockets found in the home early yesterday morning and the tunnel? Was this a safe house? Are these boys part of a cell was this just a coincidence.

9. To my understanding are they responsible for the convenience store robbery or not? I have heard no now and the picture of one of them is from the store that was robbed, but yesterday I read an article on an msm site about the robbery and him claiming it was him. It was removed but I am going to find it.

10. Why in the hell did they go to MIT anyways?

I know that there are many more lingering questions, many many more. I hope that people will add on to this thread and post and help keep track on all of these things as everyone involved in this has some serious explaining to do. I am off to research this especially about the robbery article I found. Until then have a good day ATSers

That is all

Trowa

edit on 20/4/13 by TrowaBarton because: To edit text

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by BornOfSin
I told you. But this is not the worst of it.

More still comes your way.

Originally posted by opethPA
Ugh.. Just saw this on my Twitter feed also:
"MIT says gunshots were heard near Stata Center outside Kendall Square, advises students to stay clear"

emergency.mit.edu...

Thursday, April 18, 2013 10:48 PM
At 10:48 PM today gunshots were reported near Building 32 (Stata) which is currently surrounded by responding agencies. The area is cordoned off. Please stay clear of area until further notice. Unknown if injuries have occurred.. Although the situation is considered active and extremely dangerous, an investigation is underway. Updates will be provided at this site when more information becomes available.

This is most likely just a random crime but seriously I think that area has had enough.
edit on 18-4-2013 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-4-2013 by Gemwolf because: Updated title

edit on Fri Apr 19 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First
edit on Fri Apr 19 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

Is that a threat? extra DIV

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
While it's great news that the two primary suspects are no longer a threat to innocent people, anyone supporting the two suspects will see this as nothing but a victory.

Two seemingly amatuer terrorists made home made explosives and managed to essentially bring martial law to the streets of America.

Sympathisers will see nothing but two men, one of them being a teenager, taking on the full might of America, killing and wounding police, civilians and evading around 9000 of the best law enforcement officers in the country at an estimated cost of "billions of dollars"

Source

While I congratulate the hard work of all the LEO, in my mind, a 19 year old made a mockery of them and I think that the efforts of these two suspects will only encourage more of these mindless attacks. Although I sincerly hope I'm wrong.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SaltireWarrior

Well according to MSM its the time we live in now. One guy interviewed said they been making bets since 9/11 when it would happen again(FOX). You know its sad to say, but it is the time we live in.

We support one group/faction someone hates you.
Support the other and someone hates you.
Keep to yourself and theyll hate us for not sending money and other supports.
Doesn't seem we will get out of this. Fear mongering all over the MSM this morning though.

ETA: Lol forgot to add my point. Which is: Yea I'm sure they did inspirce others to do this. Wounded. Backed around behind the cops since they had already searched that area. Does kind of make them look bad.

Kudos to the LEOs today though. They did catch him in the end.
edit on 20-4-2013 by Isittruee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TrowaBarton

Boston is a big city, it only makes sense that a lot of the calls or tips police were receiving had nothing to do with the #2. A lot of what you listed we didn't hear about because it wasn't relevant to the case at hand.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrowaBarton
I have been on this site for a few years and have found this thread to be one of the best and most informative I have come across. Th amount of information that we picked up on and things that we pointed out which will probably never see the light of day is tremendous so with that said I guess the point of this post is to keep those things relevant. I spent most of my day from about (8am -4pm & also from about 7:30 till the capture/end) watching news feeds from links given here while listening to multiple scanners and reading this thread as fast as I could as it moved with a rapid pace. Here are some things that stuck out to me and that should be addressed and refused to let die in the following days. Not in order as they are coming to me at random but just some points, facts and questions that I still have.

1. Reports on tv that they were throwing explosives and even another pressure cook bomb at officers during their chase the other night. When in fact it was heard on the police scanner that they are throwing sticks of dynamite and grenades at us.

2. The first time that he claimed he was going to kill all of them as they did his brother was heard over the air, said by a man with a middle eastern accent. i originally posted this and then retracted my comment as I thought maybe it was my mind playing tricks on me. However a few people also made note of this and it was not commented on much through this post.

3. I also linked to Dzhokars real twitter account yesterday, I also in my post made a note of how it was all just posts about football (scores). Now as you can see all tweets have been removed and it is just this. Very odd inmho.

4. What about the man with the death switch? They had two Bomb robots on him but then nothing more about him.

5. What about the lady jumper from the bridge? Is she the one they were chasing on the train/el tracks?

6. How many people did they actually arrest in supposed relation to this. I believe a few (3?) yesterday. If so are those the same three that they tweeted about capturing last night or another three. If so is the female the train track runner.

7. What about reports of other people escaping or taking off down the street around the time they closed in on the suspect. Wee they the ones reportedly captured and tweeted about.

8. What about the rockets found in the home early yesterday morning and the tunnel? Was this a safe house? Are these boys part of a cell was this just a coincidence.

9. To my understanding are they responsible for the convenience store robbery or not? I have heard no now and the picture of one of them is from the store that was robbed, but yesterday I read an article on an msm site about the robbery and him claiming it was him. It was removed but I am going to find it.

I know that there are many more lingering questions, many many more. I hope that people will add on to this thread and post and help keep track on all of these things as everyone involved in this has some serious explaining to do. I am off to research this especially about the robbery article I found. Until then have a good day ATSers

That is all

Trowa

#3 is interesting to me. I remember last night when his twitter was linked here. It was all football (soccer) comments from him. Now all those are deleted. (As you noted)
There are 3 possibilities in my mind:
1 -- Someone hacked his account and were making a sarcastic joke about cardio.
2 -- It was changed by government.
3 -- This kid was just insane and felt it necessary to delete all of his tweets, only to replace them with a goofy/sarcastic tweet, even while he was bleeding and hiding in a boat.
edit on 20-4-2013 by capone1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Everything I mentioned was mentioned in this thread and lost in the shuffle and i am pretty sure that everything I wrote about was related to the case. I understand where you are coming from but it seems to me that hearing about these things and them not being mentioned again or being talked about over other channels would include something being amiss or covered up. I'm sorry but i do not see anything besides the girl on the train tracks, who was pursued and lost that may not have anything to do with this. I get that they did not have anything to do with the direct pursuit of the alleged suspect but they all seem to coincide with it. Idk just my two cents is all

That is all

Trowa
edit on 20/4/13 by TrowaBarton because: to add text

edit on 20/4/13 by TrowaBarton because: same as above

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by capone1

That is all

Trowa

#3 is interesting to me. I remember last night when his twitter was linked here. It was all football (soccer) comments from him. Now all those are deleted. (As you noted)
3 -- This kid was just insane and felt it necessary to delete all of his tweets, only to replace them with a goofy/sarcastic tweet, even while he was bleeding and hiding in a boat.

that was not his real twitter account. his real account was something like @j_tsar or something

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Allenb83

Originally posted by ButterCookie
They are now saying that he will absolutely not be read his miranda rights..

His attorney will have a field day with this.

I wonder if anyone else has thought about how this will fit in with the NDAA? I haven't read the previous posts (it would have taken me a lifetime, lol)
I really hope he gets a fair trial. I am not saying that because I like the guy or what he did. I am saying that because he was a citizen of this country. It would set a good example to the rest of the world that in the face of a lot of messed up things, at least we can say our principles are sound. But I doubt it... and somehow thats more scary than terrorism to me.

Oh I totally understand, and I agree with you that he should get a fair trial.

During the event, especially around the time of the capture scene, I didn't feel so "Kill-him-dead'" like many on here or in Boston...I wanted him captured and fairly questioned...

like you said, he is an American citizen and it is scary to think that just because you are named a SUSPECT in a terror event, you may not afforded your constitutional rights and perhaps proclaim your innocence, if you are..

and I'm not so sure that he is all that guilty, somehow.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I see people believing some fake twitter accounts.

This is his Twitter.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
At some point, I guess terrorist sympathizers and anti-americans will claimed that the terrorists had won, had held america hostage for hours, had successfully kill americans, and other BS to justify their own hatred against US.

It is only common. Envy is part of human nature, and terrorists are the worst scums of humanity.

To discern truth and reality, one only needs to know WHAT were the aims of the terrorists' henious acts. They are:-

1. To kill the few, or as many as they possibly can with whatever they have - to cower, put fear, and make the population go down on their knees and submit to their demands.

2. To disrupt the economy through using such fears, so that investors will flee and workers hiding at home, refusing to go to work.

Fact is, had those 2 chechen succeeded, or for that matter, had ANY terrorist act caused any of such happenings occured for the past decades?

None.

They only managed to murder a few, put some shock in the population, disrupted temporarily - a few hours at most - on the economy.

Rather than the population fleeing in fear, many were running TOWARDS where the slaughters took place, to help and save others at the cost of their own lives. Many courageously went about their work, submitted to NOTHING, but roundly condemned the terrorists, their masters and their causes.

And the terrorists were the ones on the ends receiving justice - one way or another. They recieved little or no more support. And worse of all - they cant kill ALL of us.

As long as there is still even one good man left alive, he will NEVER submit to such tyranny as the terrorists are imposing .And fact is, there are more of US than them, and only grows stronger and better with each encounter. There is NO way they can kill ALL of us, not even if using nukes before they themselves are long wiped out.

Therefore, the terrorists had FAILED UTTERLY, TOTALLY, & ABSOLUTELY, EACH TIME AND EVERYTIME. They are LOSERS and low life scum, to be treated as condemned wild pigs that they really are.

If more wishes to be failures and wild pigs, and be recruited by terror organisations, then it is their free will and choice to be exterminated. The choice is clear.

May the families, relatives and friends of such people counsel them or ask for help to stop them being fools, or when the consequences of their actions bears fruit for slaughtering innocent men, women and children, those terrorists kin's tears are nothing more than crocodile tears to be ignored and treated with utmost contempt, while we mankind weep for the innocent victims and find ways to bring those culprits to justice.

Mankind will NO LONGER be fooled anymore into offering sympathies for the terrorists and their supporters when they play the victim card. It's been played too often, and mankind had wisened up now.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Hendrick99

Do you happen to have a link to his real twitter account wether it is up or not. I'm sorry but I found that one to be the most reputable one and it was a simple down to earth twitter account about soccer things. It was not the one the LEOs claimed he was using during the time of the early morning hours of pursuit and I saw another on which led many to believe that was his and it was not. Immediately after the other one was thought to be real, anonymous (within minutes) linked to the one I linked to and while I do not agree with their actions most of the time I do agree with many of their thoughts and beliefs, leading me to think where they were on the ball. Yet again I could be wrong however ........

That is all

Trowa

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by johncarter

Originally posted by bkaust

Originally posted by SMR
reply to post by bkaust

No kidding ... how dare they cheer against a terrorist who killed and maimed so many ... how dare they !

Are you guys kidding me with this crap.

No, I'm not kidding, I find that 'USA USA' chanting crap creepy as hell. I don't take any sort of joy in any of this, regardless of how it went down. I'm not sticking up for anyone, and I'm not taking pity on either of the guys - I just don't see why people would gather to watch it go down and actually CLAP. I can't comprehend how anyone would think that would be a good idea.

I agree. A Justice Department official recently said the Boston Marathon bombing suspect will not be read his Miranda rights because the government is invoking a public safety exception. That official and a second person briefed on the investigation says 19-year-old Dzhokhar Tsarnaev will be questioned by a special interrogation team for high-value suspects. The officials spoke on the condition of anonymity because they weren't authorized to disclose the information publicly.

This should of course make the "Lets Lynch the guy" crowd on ATS and their 300 pages long IIIIHAAA lets get that stinkin 19 yo muslim bomber- threads quite happy. I even saw a couple of moderators joining into the man hunt frenzy. No one questioning the unfolding story. It was like being moved back to the old wild west and watching a good ol posse out to catch and hang the accused "criminal".

Welcome to the US. Here following goes; "One rifle, one gun. One for killing, one for fun." Justice? Who cares... Here it is "Just Us!" that counts.
edit on 20-4-2013 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-4-2013 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

Damn good post and I agree with you 100%

Not sure if anyone will be starting a " Could he be innocent?" thread, but it would be very interesting.

I am very much anticipating the what is going to said during his interrogation...for all we know, he may say, "Why in the world am I here?" to the interrogators...like the Colorado theater shooter, Sir Han Sir Han, and others.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaltireWarrior
I see people believing some fake twitter accounts.

This is his Twitter.

Thank you. I still find it odd though that the other one I linked to was hacked and all of the tweets erased etc. I don't know just gotta keep digging I guess. Thank you for the link

Trowa

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I'm glad they got one of these bombers alive so that we may get some answers as to the why of the bombing and maybe leads to any additional co-conspirators. I hope they only offer him ham hocks and chitterlings as meals for the rest of his days.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeatherNLace
I'm glad they got one of these bombers alive so that we may get some answers as to the why of the bombing and maybe leads to any additional co-conspirators. I hope they only offer him ham hocks and chitterlings as meals for the rest of his days.

Most certainly we will get answers, and need not even directly from him. He does not exist out of a vacuum. He would have left behind trails and it is just a matter of connecting the dots to figure out WHO were their mastermind. The devil Osama bin laden who was exterminated, crushed like a croakcroach that he really was, left behind many disk drives of information.

He is lucky to be caught alive even though seriously injured for trying to kill more police officers with bullets and bombs, because if he was unharmed and well, TORTURE would be TOO MERCIFUL for him to make him spill the beans.

Why should we show mercy to this animal, WHEN HE HAD SHOWN NO MERCY TO INNOCENT HUMANKIND??? Enough is enough with MISPLACED EMPATHY. We will NOT be fooled by terrorists sympathizers anymore!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hendrick99

Originally posted by capone1

That is all

Trowa

that was not his real twitter account. his real account was something like @j_tsar or something

Oh my bad, thanks for the clarification. It's weird to see how "normal" seemed.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Wolf Blitzer is interviewing the police chief, and he is doing a decent job with the questions. Still holes, but he was able to get some specifics.
Most notably: During the shootout when the older brother was killed, he ran out of ammo while he was exposed in the street. Multiple cops went to tackle him to the ground. While they were doing that, the 19 year old started driving the car at them. The officers jumped out of the way, but the older brother was too injured to do the same -- so he got ran over. That's the explanation anyway. Still curious.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Why should we show mercy to this animal, WHEN HE HAD SHOWN NO MERCY TO INNOCENT HUMANKIND??? Enough is enough with MISPLACED EMPATHY. We will NOT be fooled by terrorists sympathizers anymore!!!

Because we have already sunk to that level at gitmo, and it's a disgrace. We can be better than that.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 347  348  349    351  352  353 >>

join