It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
they just showed a pic of the white hat guy on CNN
amoungst MIT jackets
looks like at the school
DRESSED EXACTLY THE SAME AS HE WAS IN THE BOMBING PIX

was this guy brain dead?

Alternatively this post makes that make sense..
Here

Without the same clothing how would WE (public) "know" it was him..

Let's see if we get a live body....

link   
It was originally reported as grenades and dynamite, seems pretty specific. Now it's homemade pipebombs?

link   

Originally posted by andy1972

Originally posted by Riouz

Originally posted by Phoenix267
reply to post by ManiShuck

That's it! They do look alike! Erie.
I wonder what will happen with him? Does anyone believe he's one the bombers?

No I don't think these are the bombers, the bombing in boston was planned, and to take as many people out and cause as much panic as possible,
In my humble opinion if these where the bombers, they would have opened up on civilian targets and tried to cause as much devastation as possible , although I think these will be blamed for it

One thing the IRA learnt many years ago was that too many deaths didn't do any good for their cause..so after a while they rang the police with coded messages giving them time to clear the area and avoid unecessary civilian deaths...If this is domestic terrorism it could be the same thing, they dont want to kill too many, hence leaving the rucksack in the open instead of in a crowded bar where it would have caused maybe a hundred deaths and not three.

Yes, but ETA and the IRA have had a long time to figure that out, I'm afraid as a potential new trend in this country, it might take them some time to learn that...to get their wolverines mojo going or whatever heroic fantasies come through their minds.

link   
Scanner is saying the person they're looking for is the guy in the white hat in the photos released earlier today

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ThatDude13

That's scary! Hopefully they would capture him tonight. Did they catch him yet or what?
Please answer!

link   
heres another link to a scanner if youre having trouble: tunein.com...

link   
reply to post by Raist

"Assault weapons" are guns that have cosmetic features (which don't cause them to be more dangerous) that look scary. "Assault rifles" is an lighter caliber rifle capable of select fire, which means the capability to fire semi-automatic (1 squeeze each shot) and fully automatic (hold down trigger until out of ammo). Assault rifles have been illegal to manufacture for civilians in the US since 1986, and current ones require a 6 month background check, a $200 tax stamp and most cost at least $15000.

link   
White hat - still outstanding.

Look at this jackwagon:

imgur.com...

Smiling while standing right behind the Richard family with a bomb.

link   
reporting a red toyota with someone in it not moving for the past hour.
edit on 19-4-2013 by Germann because: correction

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by micmerci

No doubt! I was moreso referring to the events taking place tonight. I've seen one suspect dead, and they were in a shootout. The guy getting stuffed into the car that is being compared to pics of the Boston bomber didn't look hurt. If he was the guy in custody, how did he die?

link   
Someone in a tan Toyota has not moved in over an hour.

link   
Investigating parked red Toyota

link   
red sedan has been sitting there for an hour with a party inside that hasn't moved....red toyota

link   
reply to post by Danbones

That was him leaving the scene of the marathon bombings.

link   

Originally posted by elouina

Originally posted by Raist
reply to post by BobSwagger

Now they are saying "assault weapons". My question is this the media "assault weapon" or is it a true military firearm?

Raist

Earlier they said automatic and later also said a long gun.

I heard automatic fire of some small caliber like a sub-machine gun... It was in the video shown on this link

Not sure they will replay it.. I heard it 3 times so far in about an hour.
edit on 4/19/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

link   
Here are some screen shots of the live video feed. CNN/MSNBC/Fox did not show this footage, this came from the local affilate, Channel 7 Boston. I found it odd that the cable news networks nearly mirrored coverage, with a 10 minute delay. These images were not shown.

First image:

A perspective shot, you can see the suspect in the background, on his back in the distance. Tactical teams have been dispatched.

Second image:

A more close up shot, showing the suspect better.

Third image:

I'm not good at drawing over images, otherwise I'd highlight the creases around the shoulders and back. Perhaps he's just a "husky boy", but it looks like might have an explosive vest on.

Fourth image:

Zoomed and cropped. I can see a smooth, uniform line around the upper torso.

I find it funny that the national media did not broadcast these live images, yet the local affilate did.

link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

I agree it is disgusting and upsets me too. They knew what they're doing and we're happy about it. Terrible!

link   
reply to post by elouina

The shots fired sounded high powered for sure. There were a few "weaker" sounding shots as well. The gun fight I heard did not sound full auto, unless they were shooting like a semi auto.

Either way if this does turn out to be the bombers and they are white I might be right when I told people at work it would be labeled as "gun nuts" angered over laws. I do not believe this but I feel this will be what we are told.

Raist

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Video of shootout released on youtube: www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Boy, I'll tell ya what, the MSM is muckin this thing up pretty dang good. I'm so confused right now, and the guy on CNN is talking on a cell phone and he is confused as all get out, talking about a second man in custody now.

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join