It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 331
<< 328  329  330    332  333  334 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Still talking about "suspicious bag" on Broadway and EOD on the scanner.
2nd

link   
Quite an interesting man hunt, followed a lot of comments on here which upped the intensity at points, really thought at one point when russian connection and seeing police presence that a nuke could just be about on the cards

the worst thing about that is it was a possiblity no?

link   
reply to post by Laxpla

Thank God folks in Arkansas are smarter. If it is an emergency, us folks in Arkansas have sirens and flashing lights that we gets to turn on and we can go much faster than the speed limit.

link   
I wonder if there's another Jack Ruby out there?

link   
reply to post by opethPA

News Anchor...: EMTs do a great job. It just struck me as odd the way it was reported.
On scanner....: I definitely heard it. Someone mentioned above a white ambulance and a red one. Perhaps he's being taken to a location other than what they are leading the press/public to believe. Would ANG be required?
Homeowner...: Yes, I know that, but why the flashbang? Wouldn't that be used as part of an (for want of a better word) assault? I don't know SWAT tactics that well, but I can't see throwing flashbangs and then waiting to see what happens as a good tactic.

I said they weren't sitting right with me, I wasn't trying to make anything up or start a "what if" debate. Sorry if I didn't make myself clear.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Cropper

Yeah. The really need to keep him in protective custody for a while.

link   

Originally posted by Majic
A call just went out on the police channels for a prayer for MIT Officer Sean Collier (killed) and Transit Officer Richard Donahue (injured, critical condition).

Heard that. I already said a few for everyone involved. So many people injured/maimed/killed. Even those close to it and of course all the families. Just imagine a brother/sister/mother/father/friend even close to the bombing and shooting. That alone would be horrible. I hope everyone makes a speedy recovery, and that the families of the deceased get a huge outpouring of emotional support. That should be our next focus, supporting the families and loved ones of those that were hurt or killed.

Really proud of Law Enforcement, Fire/EMS, the dispatchers and civilians that helped stop this and ATS. Also all the people donating to help the victims that were not insured.

link   
This photo is doctored, i dont know why but its definitely been manipulated.

cdn.theatlantic.com...

Shouldn't take more than a min to find the error, just thought it was odd.

link   
3 suspects in custody in New Bedford, Mass. in connection to recent events. They are said to be the 2nd suspect's roommates.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Im out now too.

Sincere thanks to all you guys for your efforts here today (and yesterday in some cases!) I know its been said loads already but I really think a lot of good was done on here today. Definitely lots of questions to answer still, but we've covered more angles than the Eiffel tower in the process of this saga. Let's take stock, regroup, and get back on it after some sleep.

But I really am going to bed now. Really.

Cheers,

#inthepresenceofgreatness

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Well, it's been one hell of a night. Like a poster before me said, tonight was the birth of ATS as a cutting edge news source. Proud to have been a part of it, i'm bowing out for the night.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retikx

cdn.theatlantic.com...

The door and the bald guy?

link   
reply to post by JayinAR

On the boat it did...and in regards to the actual apprehension. Fairly coincidental prediction imho.

SMR

link   
Peirce Morgan is an idiot. He will somehow bring his anti-gun rant into this somehow before his show is over.

I'm also very skeptical about that Anon message/image. It looks just as good as general fortunetelling when they tell you about yourself.

link   

Originally posted by errck
GAME OVER

Ehhh, not quite.

They got him alive ( I'm glad). Now we need to see what he has to say. Could he be innocent?

Perhaps.

But no, the game isn't over.

link   
WBZ report :
Suspect at Mt. Auburn hospital, same hospital as injured officer from MIT shooting..

U.S. Attorney gen office and FBI officials preparing news conference @ 9:30pm est

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Apprehended Friday...check

No the post says raided friday.

Not check.

Where's the NRA book?

What's the legislation you're talking about?

link   

I dont see the error or discontinuity

link   

cdn.theatlantic.com...

Do you mean the antenna between the bald man and the camera?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by HomoSapiensSapiens

That makes 5.

new topics

top topics

<< 328  329  330    332  333  334 >>

join