It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
reply to post by Krakatoa

Wow, you guys jsut can't wait can you.

absolutely unreal..... obsession.. it's an absolute obsession.
Says the guy participating in the thread.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Moving people further away from the building.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci
Maybe one was ID'd by a cop and panicked. Shot the cop and fled. All speculation obviously but is a possibility.

Valid possibility, as MIT is not that far from the site, its just down Mass Ave an across the bridge. He could've been hiding out in the MIT area, and was seen by the officer that is now down. With everything going on, I wonder if he (the officer) called it in first?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Would the suspects really be that dumb to stay in the MA area?

link   
reply to post by Sek82

He was obviously talking to the guy pulling at the reigns ready to start a gun control debate...

link   

Originally posted by WhoFeelsitKnowsit
Everything and Everyone is becoming increasingly unstable.

The week isn't even over yet! I'm scared to think of what comes next.

This is how I am feeling right now too. Everyday this week it has been something...I am wondering are these major destructive events... going to become our daily normal now?

For me (sometimes) it is very hard to keep going about my normal life; when my fellow humans are suffering; and I am talking about (fellow humans - globally)...since I was a small child I have been like this. I don't like war, destruction people hurting people; I care deeply and I always hope for healing and peace.

I am sure many in the Boston area are wondering...what's next? The marathon tragedy; now the shooting at MIT. I am very sad about all of this; I have a pain in my soul.

edit on 18-4-2013 by caladonea because: add more

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Shot officer with "life-threatening injuries"...

Breaking News - MIT Shooting
edit on 4/18/2013 by HomoSapiensSapiens because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
link   

Anyway, damn.. This is one hell of a week. Can't remember the last NK thread now, and they were the big show waiting to happen.

if one of you christians can ask your god to stop the madness, you might get more people believing in him... thanks.

Like the obsession of bringing religion into every topic?

Why would God be interested in stopping the madness anyhow? We've managed to push him out of our society and now at the first signs of trouble we question why He isn't participating?

Unreal, indeed.

link   
reply to post by Descender421

Remember Mumbai? I have been hearing comparisons to Mumbai all night. Those dudes pulled some similar stuff.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Anyway, damn.. This is one hell of a week. Can't remember the last NK thread now, and they were the big show waiting to happen.

if one of you christians can ask your god to stop the madness, you might get more people believing in him... thanks.

I'll stop when my Constitutional Rights are not being infringed. Seems the grabbers are the obsessed ones. Those protecting their rights are on the defensive, am I correct?

And, please don't assume I'm a Christian

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Maybe they think there's a connection too, possibility they're just simply looking for explosives and moving people back for safety in case something does go off.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Descender421
Would the suspects really be that dumb to stay in the MA area?

How dumb is it to pull this attack at an event that has 24/7 surveillance cameras, world-wide press, and tens of thousands of people there. It doesn't take brains to do that IMO.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Germann

It would only get worse if something does explode - the entire country would continue in this vein of bomb scares and false alarms - only this week, several places and universities have been evacuated in the aftermath of the Boston events due to "false alarms" - the country is really on its toes and edgy....

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Saw on twitter that the officer has died. Not sure if true or not, but the source on twitter is usually right.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
(CAMBRIDGE - ) UPDATE: CPD ADV. OFFICER IS TRAUMA CODE, CPR IN PROG, TRANSPORTED MGH [MAS415]

I hope this guy makes it but it doesn't sound good.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by grumpydaysleeper
This is crazy!
There has been too much tragedy lately.

Uuuuuhhhhh

TPTB

have scheduled a LOT more in increasingly dramatic, serious and deadly waves all the way up to WW3 and beyond.

They have to keep the terror traumas in our faces to 'justify' taking more of our Constitution, freedoms and guns away in order to make their TOTALitarian tyranny easier and more complete.
Wake-up sheeple.

[color=6699FF]It does NOT REALLY matter whether the violence is one of their carefully scripted false flags--increasing in frequency and deadliness in coming months, most likely--or some odd criminal or deranged loony not necessarily mind-controlled made that way by the tyrannical oligarchy. It does NOT matter. THEY WILL make maximum use of all the violence they can--whether they have scripted it carefully, or encouraged it by all the violence in all the media and games as well as via setting interest group against interest group. They are masters at lies and violence just as their god and leader has been since getting kicked out of Heaven.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by lcbjr1979

The police are reporting that he is suffering from "life-threatening injuries", as I posted above...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by lcbjr1979

Yes, he's dead. It's coming from several sources now.

link   

Originally posted by lcbjr1979
Saw on twitter that the officer has died. Not sure if true or not, but the source on twitter is usually right.

Yes, confirmed on local news.
edit on 18-4-2013 by Krakatoa because: Updated with facts.

link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by Sek82

He was obviously talking to the guy pulling at the reigns ready to start a gun control debate...
Oh, we're supposed to keep that topic out of ongoing incident threads... My mistake!

You know, it's a good time for people to start putting aside their differences and promote peace amongst each other. Everyone, make a point to do something nice for someone, stranger or not... These acts of evil need to be balanced out, you know?

Hope the wounded officer survives and that this ends sooner than later.

edit on 18-4-2013 by Sek82 because: strike cause too late

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join