It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 273
247
<< 270  271  272    274  275  276 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
It's amazing what a couple of regular dudes can do to the world in this day and age of globalization.
Imagine the same thing happening in the 60's. Or 20's.

Strange times we live in...




posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Lots of activity on this one.

audio4.radioreference.com...

I'm not sure if it's the one you're looking for or not!



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Can I get a link to the ustream radio again please, just got back on.

Interpol issues global security alert on CNN now.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Covertblack
I know some people are comparing SAS and the SEALS to what any SWAT or HRT unit has to go through. This isn't true. Military special forces can go into a house and level everyone inside. Civilian special forces have to deal with friendly targets and collateral damage. They cannot simply spray a house or dump a grenade inside. Training is different for the two situations.


I suggest you learn about the Iranian embassy hostage siege in London.
The SAS are Englands elite anti terrrorist unit.

edit on 19-4-2013 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   


Interpol
edit on 19-4-2013 by WeBrooklyn because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ksarge1
reply to post by Covertblack
 


Actually in regards to Special forces for both the UK and USA are very closely linked. The number of people and the acceptable number of civilian loss are discussed at high level before the event, usually in the 10% mark. 10% death rate that is.


Similar but not quite the same. You shoot the wrong person in military it can be written off. You do that as a SWAT operative and you have law suit. Military shoots for 10 percent but the consequences are far less.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by inval
Can I get a link to the ustream radio again please, just got back on.

Interpol issues global security alert on CNN now.


Ustream feed is down



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by salainen
 





Missed this, anyone have links? What was in his videos, is this the missing guy, or the dead one.


Geez that was 10 or 30 pages ago look for MsAphrodite's post.

Here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 19-4-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Excallibacca
 


Ah ok, on the audio4 link now then. Thanks



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1972

Originally posted by Covertblack
I know some people are comparing SAS and the SEALS to what any SWAT or HRT unit has to go through. This isn't true. Military special forces can go into a house and level everyone inside. Civilian special forces have to deal with friendly targets and collateral damage. They cannot simply spray a house or dump a grenade inside. Training is different for the two situations.


I suggest you learn about the Iranian embassy hostage siege in London.
The SAS are Englands elite anti terrrorist unit.

edit on 19-4-2013 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)


SAS is very good! Not knocking them at all but we are talking civilian and military. Apples and oranges.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet

Originally posted by kimish
reply to post by Jennyfrenzy
 


Click on tools and then click messages.

Does anyone have a scanner link that's working?

State police
Try this Scanner

Boston EMS
Scanner
edit on 19-4-2013 by violet because: (no reason given)


Working for me this link...something about black mustang high speed in out of traffic...not much follow up.

Des



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I'm guessing the interpol alert is because the lockdown has been lifted?



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alanna
Lots of activity on this one.

audio4.radioreference.com...

I'm not sure if it's the one you're looking for or not!


That's the one I'm on. I just got an ambulance lift assist call and a possible DUI, but other than that it seems a bit lacking. Not the same radio chatter we had before

edit on 19/4/2013 by dogsounds because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
My heart goes out to the victims...

... but in all insensitivity...

...if this kid gets away, it'll be one of the greatest escapes of all time.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Did anyone else hear the model year of a Chevrolet Caprice just mentioned?


SMR

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

Originally posted by SMR
Interpol issues global security alert

Because they've lost him.

Credit where it's due... this basket case just pwned 10,000 police, SWAT, and Black Hawks.

Hate to say it, but probably right.
I have to wonder though. Maybe he had hideouts planned ahead of time. Maybe he is getting help. Chechnya help ?



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by salainen
 





Missed this, anyone have links? What was in his videos, is this the missing guy, or the dead one.


Geez that was 10 or 30 pages ago look for MsAphrodite's post.


Thats why I asked, went to sleep around 10 hours ago, and don't have time to go through the 100 pages that came up afterward, hence we need updates on old things every now and then, or better I can search elsewhere.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
It appears that no one has been reading the replies on this thread. so ill repost a link someone else posted:




posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
MSM is leaving no room for people to believe that there could be more than one suspect remaining. They are convinced he is hungry and scared somewhere and running on foot. They are acting as if he is an 8 year old.. I don't think people want to believe this could be anything but two nutjobs..



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dogsounds

Originally posted by Alanna
Lots of activity on this one.

audio4.radioreference.com...

I'm not sure if it's the one you're looking for or not!


That's the one I'm on. I just got an ambulance lift assist call and a possible DUI, but other than that it seems a bit lacking. Not the same radio chatted we had before


Woudln't that be the greatest if this kid was pulled over for a standard DUI and arrested.




top topics



 
247
<< 270  271  272    274  275  276 >>

log in

join