It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 271
<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Innocent people don't run

We have the pressure cooker
We have Al Queda Inspire how to guide.
We have the videos on his youtube.

It fits.

link   
reply to post by opethPA

awe only Boston and New York there is fun, nothing like that happens in L.A, ah dam it , I'm going to play Black Ops, it suck damit

link   
reply to post by Covertblack

If that's the case she should be singing like a song bird right now. Considering her husband is a total douche and all.

link   
Yes a drop, but its leveled off over the past few days and is now rebounding. The price of gold that is.
edit on 19-4-2013 by ksarge1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lynx537
A good magician get's peoples attention with one hand, and performs the trick with the other. Anyone look at gold prices lately? Today is the anniversary of the Waco Texas standoff and....... Happy almost 4/20! One of my favorite days of the year for one reason, but it's also the day Hitler was born, and some kids shot up Collumbine school. Not a specific day......but all this seems to occur in a pretty small window of time and I can't say I wasn't expecting something like this the past couple days. I can't help but think the dates, and gold dropping like a rock in the same little of window isn't related. Follow the gold and I imagine motives start to surface for this "event".

Yeah there is a pattern.

I'm scared a nuke is gonna go off personally, ever since I heard Chechnya was involved.

link   

Originally posted by kimish
...I hope that nobody gets hurt with everything "going back to normal" so to speak. It could get very ugly tonight. My fingers are crossed it doesn't.

Praying for our Nation & praying that there be peace.

Praying that our plight not take place on The Sabbath.

link   

Originally posted by ksarge1
I am afraid not...this guy has gone. Its obvious....this would have taken 10 SAS UK soldiers.

What is this strange obsession with SAS.. Was it SAS who found Saddam or Bin Laden? No. We have FBI HRT on the case.. They train with US DEVGRU...like seals. SAS is highly regarded and they are good but their difference with US DEVGRU marginal. Besides SAS isn't even the division that would handle this.. It would most likely be SBS.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by 1984sucked

There is no nuke in this. Chechnya would do Russia first if they had one. They don't.

link   
Anything more about suspect in woods? Any scanners working?

link   

Originally posted by ZiggyMojo

Originally posted by ksarge1
I am afraid not...this guy has gone. Its obvious....this would have taken 10 SAS UK soldiers.

What is this strange obsession with SAS.. Was it SAS who found Saddam or Bin Laden? No. We have FBI HRT on the case.. They train with US DEVGRU...like seals. SAS is highly regarded and they are good but their difference with US DEVGRU marginal. Besides SAS isn't even the division that would handle this.. It would most likely be SBS.

HRT is the best at dealing with civilian tactical issues, period.

link   
reply to post by OkieDokie

does this mean he is wearing a hat /hoodie and a backpack ?

this is absolutely insane

link   

Originally posted by neo96
Innocent people don't run

We have the pressure cooker
We have Al Queda Inspire how to guide.
We have the videos on his youtube.

It fits.

And what are the chances that two completely unrelated suspects would hurl bombs at police while being chased?

That's not your everyday kind of weapon to just throw out onto a street during a chase.

IMO it fits. Motivation and whether or not anybody else helped is the real question.

~Tenth

link   
reply to post by kimish

Agreed. I'm on the same page as you.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
audio4.radioreference.com...

Try this scanner!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
im using an android app now for scanner since nothing else works...

Its called scanner radio listening to western Mass, if that helps

link   
Now the UStream scanner feed has gone off, we need you folks with actual hardware to keep us updated. You have a forum full of cut-off scanaholics here, and you're the ONLY people hearing what's going on.

link   

Originally posted by 1984sucked
I'm scared a nuke is gonna go off personally, ever since I heard Chechnya was involved.

No worries mate. First, Chechnya is NOT involved, that is a misconception to begin with. Second, if they (whoever "they" are supposed to be) would have a nuke, they'd probably would have used it some time back in the 90's when they had the Russians on their back.

There is a lot of risk involved in this, but that specific risk does not apply.

edit on 19-4-2013 by Raud because: ugly html formatting

link   
reply to post by 1984sucked

If a nuke was going to go off, then it would already have happened on the initial attack. NO WAY they could get a Nuke to Boston from USSR/Russia....absolutely NO WAY. (i'm in the uk btw).
They would use it first time, immediately, no doubt....no chance to intercept.

link   
Hmmm, Tunein & scanner.wicked not working. Anyone got a live feed that is up?
(Talk about your opportunities for _____________. )

M.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I kind of think that if there were only the 2 brothers involved, when the younger 19 year old heard his older brother, and probably leader, was killed, I think he would have killed himself. Maybe run to some safehouse they agreed earlier, and then waited and listened to news and then just killed himself when he heard the fact. But I don't think it was just the 2 of them. I think there were more, and the one who got killed probably wasn't the leader either, else I think they would have found the bodies.

new topics

top topics

<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join