It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 262
<< 259  260  261    263  264  265 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SMR

Of facts established HOURS ago.

link   

Originally posted by AutOmatIc

Originally posted by p00hbear
Washington post calculates that economic cost of lockdown at 1 billion dollars a day ....

Ah, here's what I've been wondering too...you can bet your a$$ that all the other terrorists that hate the U.S.A. are paying REAL close attention to how this is being handled. I mean, we are doing all of this for allegedly just two terrorists in one city. Now imagine what would we do if multiple sleeper cells erupted across the nation in many major cities at the same time......martial law, chaos, economic collapse...etc is possible. (hope this really doesn't happen but man, this is not being handled well)

^^ This.

The U.S.'s biggest strength is their biggest weakness.

link   
reply to post by strafgod

Entrance wounds can be quite small; it's the exit wounds that can get catastrophic.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raud

Originally posted by p00hbear
Washington post calculates that economic cost of lockdown at 1 billion dollars a day ....

There we have it.

Is that including all the police and military, with all their mentioned over time? Fuel for cars and helicopters?
VAT and tips?

I think one billion is an optimistic sum.
The terrorists will at least be able to call it a draw if they would all end up smoked...

2112: The Washington Post has done a "quick back-of-the-envelope calculation" of the economic damage caused by Boston's shutdown. One estimate puts the Boston metropolitan area's GDP at around $326 billion in 2011, meaning the shutdown could be costing nearly $1 billion per day. However, another analyst has said the effect will likely be similar to that of a major blizzard, the Post reports.

link   

Originally posted by MRuss
Okay...

So NOBODY was watching Fox this morning at 8:30 EST and heard and saw a Fox camera man in front of a house in Watertown where police all had their guns drawn....and there was a FULL minute of explosions,....and gunshots... and the reporter at Fox says she's hearing it and seeing it too....and even states she sees "fire" through the window...

Because I've played it back twice. It happened.

What was that all about?

This afternoon they surrounded the Beth Israel Hospital aswell, and had it under observation...but the reports of that quickly disappeared.
That came just after the firefight when "suspect 1" went to paradise.
After that it was never mentioned again.

link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Ya...we're doing all of this for one dude - and we still don't have him. I, for one, hope the other terrorists aren't paying too close of much attention.

One thing is sure...this is seared into the collective consciousness of the entire world. If you think school shooter copy cats are a plague....

There is no turning back from the police state now.

This will be added to their playbook. They see what this has caused, they aren't stupid.

link   
Who's this old man I see people speaking of

link   
reply to post by dogsounds

They should have highly trained, super-intelligent honey badgers for these kind of events.
Let loose a gang of 'em, sit back and enjoy the carnage.

Just sayin'.

link   

Originally posted by SMR
Sorry. I have to rant.
Wolf Blitzer is an idiot. Worst 'journalist' ever. I wish they would get someone else. This is rough watching him try and make simple statements.

Ha. I think his unique name "Wolf Blitzer" has as much to do with his employment as his talent does.

link   

Originally posted by MRuss
Okay...

So NOBODY was watching Fox this morning at 8:30 EST and heard and saw a Fox camera man in front of a house in Watertown where police all had their guns drawn....and there was a FULL minute of explosions,....and gunshots... and the reporter at Fox says she's hearing it and seeing it too....and even states she sees "fire" through the window...

Because I've played it back twice. It happened.

What was that all about?

On dinner break at work, but yes I heard that on the scanner also. And also Saw it on the Fox live feed. Didn't they claim random innocent noises again?

edit on 19-4-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Boston Manhunt news conference is starting on CNN. Hopefully there's some new news and its not them saying the same things we ATS already know (because we are the best of all and often know the news before the MSM does, or at least before they report it to the sheeple. Lol.)

Lets hope they're not announcing martial law. We she see.

Ps here's the scanner linky linky for those who need it

m.ustream.tv...

edit on 19-4-2013 by Jennyfrenzy because: Wrong link

link   
reply to post by defcon5

Okies, thanks muchly

link   
Police Conference on CNN

link   
reply to post by capone1

He really is a moron.

link   
Eye Wintess of Watertown Military action

A view of your backyard never felt so antagonizing (click link)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
News conference now.

www.livestream.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Just going to put this out there. Clearing a house is very dangerous. A lot of hard corners and a perfect chance to pick you off. It's why it's taking so long to complete the perimeter.

link   

Originally posted by capone1

Originally posted by _Del_

Originally posted by JayinAR
CNN reports 15 officers inured last night.

There MUST BE more than two gun men. Military skirmishes just DO NOT WORK with those numbers.

They also said "minor injuries" and that they were released. It wasn't as though 15 officers suffered from gunshot wounds.

(That said, I think this was a cell or part of one. Family looks sketchy)

It was interesting to hear complete opposite opinions from them. One says they are "loser" killers, another says they were framed.

They are innocent right now though.

Really...??? Listen to the interview. He stated that he never thought that the sons would be associated with this "crime", he would have never had guessed that they would do this and he stated, when asked "what to you think provoked this" - this being the act not this being the person, his response "because they are losers" not even he is sure that they did it... only that whoever did it are "losers". he is upset that his nephews are being implicated of the act.

He was speaking in general (underline) of the people who did this.

link   
reply to post by Jennyfrenzy

Seriously, martial law over one 19 year old?
Besides, what difference would it make? Would they suddenly just find the guy because of that?

Martial law does not apply.

link   
I think at this point in the manhunt we all know more than the police do on whats going on. Someone from here should phone the chief and let them know.

Its been the same for the last 8 hours "Request K-9 unit to my location" "We are searching Dexter Avenue" "Stop that guy in a hoodie"

Im really desperate for some new news....

new topics

top topics

<< 259  260  261    263  264  265 >>

join