It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 261
<< 258  259  260    262  263  264 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

That would be one hell of a clever move if that is the case. May as well shutdown the whole of the US.

This lock-down tactic is tactically and strategically dumb.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by p00hbear
Washington post calculates that economic cost of lockdown at 1 billion dollars a day ....

Ah, here's what I've been wondering too...you can bet your a$$ that all the other terrorists that hate the U.S.A. are paying REAL close attention to how this is being handled. I mean, we are doing all of this for allegedly just two terrorists in one city. Now imagine what would we do if multiple sleeper cells erupted across the nation in many major cities at the same time......martial law, chaos, economic collapse...etc is possible. (hope this really doesn't happen but man, this is not being handled well)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

lol. I have to go to the bathroom so bad.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Seek_Truth

news.sky.com...

Sounds like an accident ... just the thought of planes and buildings at the moment skeeves me out.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AutOmatIc

Washington post calculates that economic cost of lockdown at 1 billion dollars a day ....

Ah, here's what I've been wondering too...you can bet your a$$ that all the other terrorists that hate the U.S.A. are paying REAL close attention to how this is being handled. I mean, we are doing all of this for allegedly just two terrorists in one city. Now imagine what would we do if multiple sleeper cells erupted across the nation in many major cities at the same time......martial law, chaos, economic collapse...etc is possible. (hope this really doesn't happen but man, this is not being handled well)

MOST likely authorities have thought about this already and this may be why the media response is so tame.

They don't want other potentials learning anything from the response.

link   
CIA probably renditioned him already, making BPD and FBI continue their goose chase.

link   

Originally posted by dogsounds
reply to post by defcon5

Do you have a link for this footage? I didn't know it was out there...

This guy was on MSNBC last night live while they were using the robot to search the suspects sedan left at the scene. Here is his twitter, with pictures from what happened. You might be able to find one of his interviews on Youtube. He was 30-40 feet from the initial gunfight.

twitter.com...

He stated that they had the car and a SUV. They got out, got into a firefight with six officers who had blocked the road, while using the SUV as a shield. They began throwing IED's at the officers, with the third one being a “pressure cooker”. The "dead" one then charged the officers on foot while shooting and was seen going down, while the other one got in the SUV, turned it around, charged the police barricade with his car and broke through.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail

Chamber pot...simples....

Des

link   
Been here 10 hours now, time for bed, maybe cya all in the morning, cuz I think he's far away now, and we're all gonna be here tomorrow.

link   
So either the kid was freaked out of his mind and did a reverse by accident, if thats the case he prolly killed himself by now out of guilt of killing his big bro or he did that reverse in purpose to make the vest of his brother blow out

link   
Back pack in metal box found

link   

Admission is the first step, my friend.

link   
I have to head to work. This is frustrating to say the least. This has been going on for hours and is it no different than it was last night before I slept. I do not believe that this was just two brothers, and no way do I believe that one 19 year old has evaded this many people for this many hours while going on the same amount of sleep if not less than some of those looking for him.

This is bull, he has been pulled out by help from somewhere and will show up later. I am starting to think this is a small part of a much larger thing that is about ready to befall the U.S.

Raist

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by GrantedBail

Chamber pot...simples....

Adult diapers!

Des

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

There we have it.

Is that including all the police and military, with all their mentioned over time? Fuel for cars and helicopters?
VAT and tips?

I think one billion is an optimistic sum.
The terrorists will at least be able to call it a draw if they would all end up smoked...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Reply to post by Destinyone

Ha! My husband gave me one of those when he got home.... "Honey, just disconnect".

He's now out in the garage, so I'm checking the thread from my phone.

Keep those updates coming ATS.... I need a fix!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

link   
reply to post by Raud

True. But I suppose they do have the dogs running about trying to find them for sure, but a city is a big place, kind of a needle in a haystack I guess.

SMR

link   
Sorry. I have to rant.
Wolf Blitzer is an idiot. Worst 'journalist' ever. I wish they would get someone else. This is rough watching him try and make simple statements.

link   
reply to post by Raud

A billion is probably just the beer they would have sold at Fenway for tonight's game.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Ya...we're doing all of this for one dude - and we still don't have him. I, for one, hope the other terrorists aren't paying too close of much attention.

One thing is sure...this is seared into the collective consciousness of the entire world. If you think school shooter copy cats are a plague....

There is no turning back from the police state now.

new topics

top topics

<< 258  259  260    262  263  264 >>

join