It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 244
<< 241  242  243    245  246  247 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
On a un-related note does this topic hold the all time post record for ATS?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
From the sound of those tweets, he is planning a grand finale on Sunday. Probably under ground til then.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
The longer this kid stays on the run...the bigger a hero he becomes to other young terrorist wanna be's. Like a Robin Hood of sorts...

Des

I don't know about that. IMO, There is nothing heroic about being identified out of a 100,000+ crowd within 48-hours and then running like a coward for the next 24.

link   
I have to say im highly disturbed by what is going on there right now. To me there is something much bigger going on. That place is literally flooded with police / swat / fbi / dhs personnel. They're everywhere, forcing people out of their homes at gunpoint and going through everything with no warrant or pc. From what i know and have seen, these people have had their rights completely suspended for the time being. They're worried about the public owning semi-automatic weapons and they come barging in with all this???!! You have got to be kidding me..

I'm all for catching this punk if he's responsible but this is just plain scary and wrong. This is not the country we grew up in if innocent citizens are being treated like this. I know i might bother some people with this but look at what is happening.

link   

The longer this kid stays on the run...the bigger a hero he becomes to other young terrorist wanna be's. Like a Robin Hood of sorts...

Des

Robin Hood eh? Like he blows up the rich and hides with the poor? I guess he eats his own too! He is wealthy apparently, owns a benz and has expensive shoes. I guess Robin Hood ate his own too though....maybe your on to something.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
jezus, after following this all day yesterday, I went to bed 6 hrs ago and wake up now with this thread 100pqages longer....and this bloke still not caught........wtf?

no doubt he'll plan something else elsewhere.

link   
In the RT interview, the mother said that the FBI was councelling her sons for 3-5 years. They told her the sons were fearless leaders. They were getting information from the sons.
The mother says, how can this happen, the FBI was supporting them every step of the way.
She is vehement that her son was set up, and keeps referring to FBI (could be CIA?) that was working with her sons for 3-5 years!

link   

Originally posted by Cynicaleye

Last I checked, it had 4861 replies. That's quite the number

link   
reply to post by Cynicaleye

On the public boards, maybe.....if not, then will after tonight I'm sure.

link   
reply to post by LeatherNLace

The specific details of it probably doesn't matter much to like minded individuals. They will only see massive coverage of this and the fact that he is still alive after so many people are looking for him for so long now.

link   
The father of the suspects in going to be interviewed on CNN in just a few minutes..

link   
Note recovered posted to a hospital sign........What did it say???

link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Is it march? 24th was sunday

SMR

link   
Oh great ...

Wolf Blitzer is going to interview the Father shortly ... that will go well on both parts ...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeatherNLace

Des

I don't know about that. IMO, There is nothing heroic about being identified out of a 100,000+ crowd within 48-hours and then running like a coward for the next 24.

You have too much opinion then. It's almost guranteed someone is loving this and idolizing him. He's a younger brother who is being chased by almost a 1000 cops and has caused mass chaos for a week straight. Someone is bound to want to be him or be bigger than him.

link   

Originally posted by Stketcher
-The FBI visited them all the time
- According to her mother they were tracking everything the oldest suspect was doing
- The FBI also had talks with the suspect

Hmmmmmm

Source on that?

link   

Originally posted by Jennyfrenzy
The father of the suspects in going to be interviewed on CNN in just a few minutes..

Arent they nephews? so that would mean 2 fathers, right?

link   
I really hope for all you Americans that this guy is not connected to the Texas explosion the other day, and i hope that this guy is now acting alone..

link   
reply to post by JackBauer

I have to say I am not the "conspiracy guy", I usually dont get to wound up about the conspiracy angle but i have to say i could see something bigger going down than what they are telling us with that many cops for one guy.

might just be some paranoia washing off on me but I can see the points of the people like you asking questions about the vast size of this police response

link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I dunno, the Yellowstone thread is a hard act to follow

new topics

top topics

<< 241  242  243    245  246  247 >>

join