It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 235
<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Just got out of work, got no sleep had to leave at page 70 at 7 am. This is amazing that it's still going on.

link   

Originally posted by Raist
reply to post by SpaDe_

Last night (early in the thread) it was brought up that if this is a larger cell that is active it is likely that attacks much like this are just around the corner. I am thinking attacks in cities/towns with universities at games and other events.

It also seems likely that if this is a larger cell and they are active that they will focus on many small hits across the nation instead of one large attack like is believed to have happened with 9/11. Many smaller attacks would not only work in terms of terrorism, but it would cause the government to strangle the way of life we are used to. Anyone who takes one look at American politics knows the government takes any opportunity it can to tighten the hold on the people.

Raist

I remember it being discussed openly here on ATS some time back what would have the largest impact on the nation as far as terrorist attacks, and I think that pretty much everyone agreed that terrorists hitting random soft targets throughout the US would be the most crippling. People would stop going to work and traveling out of fear of being involved in an attack.

link   

Originally posted by SkyLiner

Originally posted by wlasikiewicz
Just to make it clear of the personnel they have in that area:

Boston PD
Swat
FBI
EOD
US Marshals
ETF
Military

Any more?

State Police

You just need the Secret Service and the President now and you have them all..

SMR

link   
This kid is Hide-N-Seek champ right now. Who is helping this kid ? Is is dieing somewhere and luck would have it, hasn't been found in plain sight ?
He was a follower and now is able to allude Law Enforcement on his own ? This is crazy !

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Subject in alley at 40 Dexter Street

link   

Originally posted by anon4m05
"In route to watertown,"
"65 Dexter?"
"Correct."

This address has been mentioned quite a few times now
edit on 19-4-2013 by anon4m05 because: (no reason given)

89 Dexter was also mentioned multiple times...

link   
boston pd bringing out a subject from an alley off dexter

not in custody
edit on 19-4-2013 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Covertblack

Yes they are saying he was in Russia for 6 months. It might be a good idea to have that posted incase things change later. At this point there is no telling really what is going on.

Raist

link   
They have another person prone

link   
Cops are bringing someone out, they said he isnt under arrest, but prone?

They have to be people who are scared S*^%less trying to stay out of the way

edit on 19-4-2013 by WeBrooklyn because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Ayana
reply to post by Dumbass

Hey, if you're offering to make mods coffee, I'll take one.

I've been following this all day. I feel like I should leave it now, but I don't wanna in case they get him. It's awful.

I wish I could, but I can't leave my little boy home alone. It is crazy ive been reading and following for hours now. And we are just sitting and chilling behind a screen, so completely differentfrom the men and women on the streets there.

link   
Boston PD have someone "proned out" but say he is not in custody.

link   

Originally posted by Covertblack

Originally posted by A55A551N

In case anyone hasn't heard the older brother had recently visited Russia, and spent some time there.

The uncle said the Dad moved there, some time ago. Him going there, for 6 months isn't a big deal.

Just strange he comes back and they start building bombs and killing people. Kinda a big coincidence.

He hasn't just come back. He went a while, while ago - For 6 months. I do get what you're saying though.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
This may have been said but is it strange or a coincidence that these kids are in the Watergate area where the Time Square bombers were living??

link   
This 19yr old must have been a world class Hide-N-Seek champion when he was a child. If I had to play with him: 1,2,3 NOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

link   

Originally posted by dogsounds
reply to post by Ayana

Murphy's Law says that the moment you step away, everything happens. I've been dying for a pee for about the last hour

Ok so if we all go pee, he will get caught.....wishful thinking, but hey its worth a shot

link   
A refrence about the Boston marathon in a tweet from the younger brother

"The Boston marathon isn't a good place to smoke tho"

mobile.twitter.com...

link   
Probably just a runner who got spooked cause he was doing something he wasn't suppose to.

link   

In case anyone hasn't heard the older brother had recently visited Russia, and spent some time there.

The uncle said the Dad moved there, some time ago. Him going there, for 6 months isn't a big deal.

Just strange he comes back and they start building bombs and killing people. Kinda a big coincidence.

He hasn't just come back. He went a while, while ago - For 6 months. I do get what you're saying though.

Last I heard it was in 2012? I didn't hear what kind of month range though.

link   
press are doing drugs need to sweep the press area

top topics

<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join