It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 229
<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

My Brother is local cop who was on the scene of the shooting last night. I live 1 street away from the shooters house. My brother said the area was pitch black last night, and the kid got away amidst the bombs and shooting.
He suspects that the kid is bleeding, and could be dead somewear.......

link   
Is there a reward? If there was, I'm sure that people in the area would be more proactive in helping authorities.

link   

Originally posted by Covertblack
reply to post by anon4m05

I wouldn't publish that number. Just me.

Technically, They published it.

Besides, I live in Canada! Outside any Jurisdiction!
edit on 19-4-2013 by anon4m05 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by anon4m05

been like this for awhile now, just the same suspicious cars/people with backpacks and random happenings.
edit on 19-4-2013 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

link   
I am at a loss for words for the respect I have for all of these officers.
I hope not to see another cop bashing thread for atleast a month.
These men and women are going to be scarred for life, just from the last 24 hours.

Much respect.

link   

Originally posted by TheKingsVillian
If he got out of Boston he could be along way from there currently?
Could he even get as far as New York.
Are there any high risk targets between Boston an NY..

He's a Muslim jihadist.
There are a lot of radical mosques in NYC and DC.
He could find jihadist help and refuge in any of them.

They have to get him in Boston.
Otherwise, the radicals will move him underground and we won't find him.

IMHO

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TravisBickle451
Police investigating apartment in West New York, New Jersey.

Source: FOX 25 TV

Maybe the home of the sister? I believe that's where she lives.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

I suspect they will be required to record who is on duty for how long, for overtime if not for health and safety concerns.

link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite

Hi Dear MsAphrodite,

Yes, I am absolutely agree with you, here there are enough evidendes not only of fanatic islamic fundamentalism but of the existence of a terrorist conspiracy.

Sometimes I have being cautious to join you in other threads, but in this case there is no doubt in my mind that you are quite correct.

We must encourage the authorities to continue doing their job and to do not accept easy explanations from them as for instance that this was another isolated case of madness in an American University, that would be unacceptable.

Here there is enough material to see, even for the more skeptical, that it is likely that we might be affronting a machiavelian terrorist strategy carefully planed and developed to transform the Universities, Schools and colleges of this country in war scenarios.

The Chenyans have fame to transform theaters, subway stations, stadiums in battle fields, they have chastised Russia with horrible waves of terrorism along the last 20 years.

Here is a fresh report from the international press reviewing their long terrorist background:

www.policymic.com...

The reality is that we are dealing with this kind of massacres since 2007, when the massacre of Virginia Tech suddenly shacked the national life, so it is not unlikely that all of them might be in some way part of a great terrorist conspiracy against America.

A so clear trend never occur by chance, there must be intellectual authors somewhere still free and planning the next terrorist incident, these so young students are only the instruments, the most low level soldiers of their criminal organization, we need to know where and who are the Generals, the commanders of this Yihad that we are suffering in America.

Again my invitation to you or other members to check my thread where we are discussing all these conspiratorial possibilities :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 4/19/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

link   
***ATTENTION***

Again, GORE is not acceptable on ATS. Other instances where it's found on ATS shall be removed. Please do not make childish attempts to counter our policy on this by digging up posts from PREVIOUS years showing gore.

The staff cannot see every post that comes up. Please REFRAIN from posting gore within this thread or any other. It's NOT necessary.

~Tenth

edit on 4/19/2013 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Wouldnt that kinda be a waste? imo if they dont find him there then he could be anywhere that takes 8 hrs or less, I think it shouldve been expanded long ago

Not the way they had things sealed off.

link   

He's a Muslim jihadist. There are a lot of radical mosques in NYC and DC. He could find jihadist help and refuge in any of them. They have to get him in Boston. Otherwise, the radicals will move him underground and we won't find him. IMHO
reply to post by FlyersFan

I agree. If he made it to ny thats it.

just heard on scanner clear this channel

link   
WBZnews radio just reported that the suspect is beleived to be, either wearing explosives, or at least in possesion of them.

WBZ radio
The report also confirms the "controled explosions" of pipe bombs, presure cooker bombs, synthetic smokeless powder and more bomb making materials found in the cambridge apartment.
edit on 19-4-2013 by RadicalRebel because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress
Just a query.... is there a concern about overtime?
They seem to ask something about anyone doing over a number of
hours to radio in.
Maybe I'm wrong.

More a concern about "readiness" after being awake for 18 plus hours...and on edge...many of these cops are likely refusing to go off-duty. One of thier own was killed this morning...it's gotta be hard to stand down when it feels this close.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
I am at a loss for words for the respect I have for all of these officers.
I hope not to see another cop bashing thread for atleast a month.
These men and women are going to be scarred for life, just from the last 24 hours.

Much respect.

I agree with your sentiment but I also know that this in no way absolves officers who do commit violence or assault on unsuspecting people of being guilty of injustice, and rightly exposed when it happens.

But it is times like this when you realise that they can be put in situations where no one knows what is happening or who the suspect even is. Not a job I'd want to do..

link   
Mostly routine at the moment, officers requesting spare batteries (due to long hours), and officers approaching 18 hours calling in when they have to leave (regulation).

link   
More batteries are needed

what the heck does that mean?

link   
Are any scanners working? All seem to be down...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress
Just a query.... is there a concern about overtime?
They seem to ask something about anyone doing over a number of
hours to radio in.
Maybe I'm wrong.

They've been asking for those who have worked over 18 hours straight to radio in. I would assume it's more likely because because it could be dangerous rather than due to overtime. Very tired people under high stress could more easily make a mistake.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dogsounds
reply to post by A boy in a dress

I suspect they will be required to record who is on duty for how long, for overtime if not for health and safety concerns.

Thank you... I guessed that may be the case, but these days, money seems to always be the priority.

top topics

<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join