It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 222
<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

This one: www.ustream.tv...

link   

link   

link   

Originally posted by aivlas
reply to post by anon4m05

what scanner are you listening to?

This one.

link   

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas

what scanner are you listening to?

www.ustream.tv...

link   
This is Willow & Dexter

edit on 19/4/2013 by wlasikiewicz because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Do they have warrants to search all these homes? I mean, I'm sure most citizens are simply allowing it, but I'm just wondering here.

They said on CNN first the police knock, if no answer then they bullhorn, and if still there's no answer they enter.

link   
reply to post by andy1972

Next to the zipper.Small Brads.

link   
I haven't posted anything but I've been reading on & off since 12am-1am.

Out of curiosity, has anyone been able to record any portion of this crazy man hunt? Hopefully, there will be an independent recording of all this for later?

Does anyone think that this guy is NOT heading to the NY area, like stated?

My bet is that he's heading North or West.

In my humble opinion there is NO way that these brothers were working alone. They have major help.

Does anyone else feel like there is more "terror" to come? I feel like the other shoe is about to drop...

Also, major thanks to all who have been posting what the scanner has been saying! I haven't been able to listen to it. Sounds like it's been very intense to listen to. Especially last night!

Out of all the things I've followed along with others, here on ATS, this one has to "take the cake" for being most bizarre!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Now their asking about 65 Dexter, "be advised there is EOD in route to you".

link   
reply to post by DirtyD

I guess they could simply declare martial law there and be done with it...no warrants needed.

link   
reply to post by kimish

I sincerely think that might not solve nothing, migration is something that is unstoppable in our global economy at present, the companies are promoting them , as well as the Universities.

Think on this, there are more than two million americans living just in Latin America, and a million of them are permanently residing in Mexico. Far east countries are also a favorite destination of hundreds of thousands of Americans on these days and Australia and New Zeland have absorbed probably almost another million on the last 6 years.

The real problem was not that these terrorists came legally from abroad, but the many missing controls that failed on them, omissions that costed the life and the integrity of many innocent people in Boston:

Why these Chechnyans were allowed to arrive without being cleared of psychological tests in order to see if he might be a fanatic using a student visa to enter to the USA just to create troubles?

This same student of the University of Massashussetts in Darmouth was arrested before in 2009 for asault, why he was again in the streets?

That is a control that is incredible that failed, and it might be applicable not only to foreign students but to national ones violating the law.

How could somebody with the criminal record of Tamerlan Tsarnaev may continue attending an American University after to have committed asault before?

why his visa was no revoked immediatly?

I am agree that you are pointing to a very sensible point, and of course is starting to affect the migration reform discussion, it is really incredible the coincidence to have this terrorist act happening exactly the week this was going to be discussed in the congress.

Here a report of the press comenting what you have mentioned, in part.

tv.msnbc.com...

Again, I have decided to invite you or other members to take part in the discussion of these aspects at one of my threads on terrorism on US Universities, the idea is to open a space of reflection on all these unsolved questions, if you want to visit it, here is the link:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for your comment,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 4/19/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

There could be a ton, like one poster said nice car and they didnt want blood in it yet. They could relate to him, he pleaded with them, he gave them what they wanted.
Just a few ideas.
edit on 19-4-2013 by TheKingsVillian because: (no reason given)

link   

Is that in Watertown or Cambridge?

link   

Originally posted by neo96
Something that doesn't make sense to me:

Suspect 1 and 2 have been made out to be bloody thristy evil terrorists, and yet they let the person from the car jacking go?

Explanation?
edit on 19-4-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

I will speculate, I heard reports that he had to drive them around, and they made him go to ATM's and withdraw money. Could he have ran ?

Really the info is to hap hazard at this point anything is a guess
edit on 19-4-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

link   
Their now talking about a suspect that has "left his ID at home", saying he resembles one of the photographs (sounds like they have SOMEONE in custody, unsure whether its a suspect or not)

link   
reply to post by nerdyclutzyblonde

Im sure someone is but you can always go back and listen, and I wouldnt doubt it being on youtube soon enough

link   

Originally posted by neo96
Something that doesn't make sense to me:

Suspect 1 and 2 have been made out to be bloody thristy evil terrorists, and yet they let the person from the car jacking go?

Explanation?

Divine protection perhaps...

Angels are NOT to be messed with.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
65 Dexter Avenue

top topics

<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join