It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 220
<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Father worked as a mechanic.Did he replace worn bearings? Bearings were placed in the bombs. And why would they rob a 7/11 for money when they had thousands to by pressure cookers and other bomb material? Who paid for it if they were broke?

link   
Suspect they had on Hazel on the ground was male.

link   
calling for an ETA on K-9 unit

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SahaniWaya

It means "open mic(rophone)" - their radio is transmitting, usually because the button is stuck, the battery is low or they are not aware the talk button is being pressed - they kill it straight away because it ties up channels, and can blast feedback through the channel and make communication difficult. I assume they can see which radio is transmitting and call them out, so each radio must be associated to a specific officer at the start of shift.
edit on 19/4/2013 by dogsounds because: oh teh noes teh splellings!

link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
Father worked as a mechanic.Did he replace worn bearings? Bearings were placed in the bombs. And why would they rob a 7/11 for money when they had thousands to by pressure cookers and other bomb material? Who paid for it if they were broke?

Thats a good point, the family already has all the tools needed..

link   

link   
reply to post by SMR

Definitely thinking this goes beyond these two brothers...

link   
I saw more photos from the 7-11 security cam when the suspect robbed it. Anyone know what he got for all this? Looks like a six-pack of RedBull and a handful of candy.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Now their talkin about the rain..... lol

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeatherNLace

Originally posted by SMR
The Father seems to think his Sons were set up and is pretty much badmouthing Police.
Says the Two were going to come home in a few days ...

Of course they were coming home in a few days...they just bombed the Boston Marathon and wanted to get out of the country.

It's a stretch...but that means they had tickets? they had planned to get out of dodge, just got identified quicker than expected? Who could have predicted how the tonnage of pics would speed up the investigation?
If the tickets were in thier own name...no problem...if they were in an alias...maybe a problem, but the Boston airprots are on high alert and any escape by air would seem impossible...But I guess I was more comfortable when I thought that they didn't have an escape/flee plan. The younger could be stashed in a container at a boston ship yard right now....assuming that there is a competent local cell comming to his aid. If he has no "out" or help though, he might hole up and kill himself? Either way...I think a scenario where he is captured and captured alive is a diminishing hope right now. Fingers crossed though.
edit on 19-4-2013 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TheKingsVillian

You're right. I wish they pull him limb from limb while using enhanced interrogation techniques to get him to divulge the truth.

Even that is more justice than he showed the innocent victims.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Krakatoa

Arizona Ice Tea and Skittles and the guy would have been dead before he made it to the door.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Isn't that how the two brothers in Boondock Saints II get from Ireland to Boston?

link   
Something that doesn't make sense to me:

Suspect 1 and 2 have been made out to be bloody thristy evil terrorists, and yet they let the person from the car jacking go?

Explanation?
edit on 19-4-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by OneisOne

I wouldn't be surprised if someone is recording this, or maybe it will archive via ustream. That way if there are questions about what was said there will be a time reference to find it in the recording.
Recorded it will be.

Questions will never be asked.

Oh,you do not even dream what you are dealing with.....

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Now asking for an Estimate of how much of the area has been cleared (Zone 3)

link   
I've been out for a while and the thread has moved on like 30 pages, so forgive me if this has been posted...but,all this talking of the "furious 5 " or "F5" or "Fast and furious 5" or whatever they want to connect it to...there is an alternative - doesn't anyone else out there with kids watch the TV..

Kung Fu Panda, the furious 5 -

Kung Fu Panda
Stork
Monkey
Mantis
Snake

Maybe they like kids tv because if you have problems with the language its easier to understand.

Then again i may be totalllllly wrong and i just hate watching the same episodes over and over again,

link   
reply to post by neo96

Apparently he escaped..

link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
Father worked as a mechanic.Did he replace worn bearings?

I dunno ... but they interviewed the father and he's calling the very brave cops 'cowards' for shooting his son. No wonder the uncle in Maryland wants nothing to do with that family. Between the father calling the police 'cowards' and that shrew of an aunt in Canada telling the reporters (over and over) that she's a lawyer so she knows how to listen, but reporters dont' know how to listen ... I'd run and hide from that family as well. I don't blame the uncle at all for disowning the rest of the clan ....

link   
Something about circuit boards? 3:36:35

At Willow & Dexter

top topics

<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join