It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 205
<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Anyone else seem to think theres less chatter on the scanner now, something going down...

link   
reply to post by captiva

I've been following since the thread began last night, except for a few hours sleep around 6:00 a.m. this morning. I have heard so many different reports that seemed to have just gone nowhere. I do not believe that these were "nothing", as we've also heard on the scanner of other individuals being stopped and other incidents thate were confirmed to be nothing.

What it seems like to me, after listening to the live Scanner (Boston ems, fire and police) for hours and hours since this started, is that they have multiple officers injured. I believe it was due to the fact that they actually were taking fire for quite awhile last night after the chase led them to Watertown. There were even reports of "Fresh Blood" around 2-3:00 a.m., as well as casings being found in the area. I said then, and still believe that there was more than 2 suspects at that time and in more than one location. Also, numerous times they have found boxes w/wires, bags abandoned, packages and such. I believe they have found a lot of homemade bombs, explosives in Watertown. I don't think this guy is out there all alone leaving bombs around this town like "Easter Eggs", I'm sorry, but for no other reason than the NINE THOUSAND -police, military and FBI as well as a homeland security presence on the scene-I'd say we have a bigger terrosist group and amount of activity than we may ever know.

Obviously they must use the radio's for communication, but the communications changed around 4:00 a.m. and a lot less is being stated, and then it's in a lot of code and is a lot more vague than before. I understand that with Terrorists the most important thing you can do to combat them, is use the media to eliminate the TERROR that they spread, and minimize their skill, organization and resources to do real harm. So, I'm not necessarily a consipiracy theorist when I say these things, as much as a person who was raised to believe, and taught consistently that the Gov. does not tell it's people much of anything, and that we may never know the truth about some situations, because as a people we "can't handle the truth" and the government shields us from it for that very reason.

I personally disagree COMPLETELY with this mentality, and therefore seek out answers for myself. Which is why I came to this website in the first place. MSM is a JOKE and I refuse to believe almost everything that they report. I absolutely am thankful that I've found this site before yesterday, and have been able to listen and communicate with other's who have been so diligent last night to stay on top of this situation. I couldn't even find this incident being reported from ANY newsource for almost 2 hours after happened, yet ALL the details were here on ATS!!!!!

link   

Originally posted by Doodle19815
reply to post by Cynicaleye

It is helpful, for people like me, that are unable to listen.

You can listen here

Assuming you have sound

Cody

link   
Everyone who knew them said 'oh such nice boys' ...
But MOTIVATION for the shooting is coming out ....
The bombers really are/were radicalized muslims.

Bombing Suspects Followed Harry Potter Hating Australian Sheikh

Four months ago, the Boston bombing suspect, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, who was killed yesterday in a shootout with police, uploaded to his YouTube Channel an eight-minute lecture by the radical Australian Muslim preacher Sheikh Feiz Mohammed denouncing the Harry Potter movies for glorifying and promoting paganism.

“How can you allow your children to watch this?” the sheikh demands in the table-thumping lecture. “This film glorifies, magnifies, promotes paganism…What does Harry Potter do and his devilish schoolmates, what do they do? They cast spells, learn magic, brew potions, learn how to tell the future…And this is called harmless

So these two Jihadists thought Harry Potter was evil .. but mass murdering innocent civilians was just fine.

I'm wondering if the (probably wounded) bomber #2 will head for a radicalized Mosque to try to get help or to hide. There are a bunch around the North East and Mid Atlantic ...

SMR

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Man. I finally went to sleep at 3amPT and now all of this has unfolded. New images, death photo, suspect names ...
Seems after releasing the first images this thing took off. I have to say, social media is where it's at today. Who needs precogs when you have Twitter !

link   
reply to post by A55A551N

I'm not either, it's just that people are repeating EVERYTHING which is said. If they announce they have a visual on him, or have arrested him then fine.

link   

Originally posted by captiva

Originally posted by Jobeycool
I cannot believe people still cannot get it through their heads that radical muslims are mass murdering lunatics every bit as crazy as nazis and Japan looneiness in WW2.So is North Korea as well.
Like they are in denial or something that life cannot be this way.
edit on 19-4-2013 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

I cant believe every so often you basically repeat this same comment....its called trolling.
Well it is because people in thier own family still think they are incapable of mass murder.As if that stuff is not even real and it fake stuff by the FBI and CIA.

link   
more morse code?

link   
reply to post by Germann

CNN or not, the bullet points are good and consistent with all other sources.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoalPoster

Originally posted by Germann

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Gazrok

They are playing fast and loose with "grenades" they were home made.

Is that what they are saying now , that they were homemade ? In the first 25 minutes of the pursuit officers were screaming over the scanners that they were throwing sticks of dynamite, and actual grenades.

So . . . where are all the holes in the pavement where the dynamite and grenades landed.

Just wondering.

I don't know I'm not in Boston to comb the streets and look... I could be wrong it's just what I heard at least 5-6 officers screaming over the scanner.

link   

Originally posted by SahaniWaya
reply to post by SpaDe_

I am listening to it right now and they just put it out on scanner less than 3 mins ago. Now they are checking out a kid walking towards a hospital with a back pack. Walking in a hurry on a cell phone.

I bet they are getting sooooo many reports.
only an idiot would still be carrying a cell phone..bbut then agai these fools stayed in city when they had plenty of time to leave

link   
Here is an interested tweet from this loon.

Jahar ‏

"September 10th baby, you know what tomorrow is. Party at my house!

erm - RED FLAG HERE

link   
I'm streaming CNN Live and I'm still getting more info here.

Thanks, guys!

link   
reply to post by bknapple32

But could be wrong.
Indeed you are ,those are men and women of the US suffering.
But I am sure you didn't knew that!

Oh ,I have such a bad feeling....about!!!....!!!

link   
reply to post by cody599

You can't listen to the scanners if you're at work and unable to access them. Please continue posting the scanner info.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva

Originally posted by Jobeycool
I cannot believe people still cannot get it through their heads that radical muslims are mass murdering lunatics every bit as crazy as nazis and Japan looneiness in WW2.So is North Korea as well.
Like they are in denial or something that life cannot be this way.
edit on 19-4-2013 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

I cant believe every so often you basically repeat this same comment....its called trolling.
Yes, over and over again, the same comment. Please stop the nonsense.

link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
reply to post by Germann

CNN or not, the bullet points are good and consistent with all other sources.

Yeah, I took a look at it. Seems like a pretty good source actually minus a few little things but I'm sure that info was just misinterpreted or something in the beginning anywho. Thanks man!

link   
Wow, when if this all ends in Lexington or Concord today, April 19th, the anniversary of the first battles of the Revolutionary War? And all this started on Patriots Day........... pretty strange . . . . . .

link   

Originally posted by TheKingsVillian
Anyone else seem to think theres less chatter on the scanner now, something going down...
been like this all day comes and goes

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by wlasikiewicz
Here is an interested tweet from this loon.

Jahar ‏

"September 10th baby, you know what tomorrow is. Party at my house!

erm - RED FLAG HERE

He got his citizenship on 9/11/12 which is the next day, so maybe he was celebrating that? No red flag there.....

top topics

<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join