It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 155
<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by WeBrooklyn

If they're suspects uniformed officers would scare them off.

link   

Originally posted by mikelkhall
reply to post by Rodinus

Problem is he was telling the cop on the scene that if the cops came any closer he would blow himself up.

Thanks Mike, i didn't catch that bit in the live feed as things are going so quickly... i'm hoping that this guy has a mental problem and that this isn't true!)

link   
This guy has shown to be pretty resourceful so far...if he is still within the drag net I'd be surprised, unless he's off'd himself already in some secluded place. I hope they take him alive even though I'd bet he has not too many secrets to spill - other than "God is great" and such nonsense
edit on 4/19/2013 by RedParrotHead because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Now CNN are reporting that a police truck was stolen last night, if that is the case this dude is well out of Boston.

link   

Originally posted by mikemck1976
Calling for a second Robot and Bear right now. Not sure where they are heading. Parking Garage?

The second robot was requested by the guys running the first one, on the guy that is down.

link   
reply to post by option158

I have a feeling you're right, unfortunately. My husband and I were just talking about that Monday. The world is in a state of upheaval and its beyond sad.

link   
reply to post by kimish

nah they said there will be two uniforms next to it

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by RedParrotHead

God is one of the most overrated individuals I've ever heard of.

link   

Originally posted by wlasikiewicz
Now CNN are reporting that a police truck was stolen last night, if that is the case this dude is well out of Boston.

I think the officer just said that was false.

link   

If they're suspects uniformed officers would scare them off.
reply to post by kimish

They are still within the perimeter which should mean they are already surrounded by uniform

link   
reply to post by wlasikiewicz

It was stolen last night, they killed the officer then stole his car before holding up the Shell station

link   
According to CNN the Honda CRV that was found was present at the carjacking/policeman murder last night.

link   
reply to post by ML8715

You clearly have to experience some time out of your country then. Here in Brazil this is almost a weekly occurance on big cities. To be honest, i think you're overreacting to this. I can find people on my neighbourhood more dangerous than this guy.

I understand your situation there but, again, i live in Brazil. People killing each other is, unfortunately, something normal around here.

link   
I think while the media and police are following scanners and wild goose chases there is a drone somewhere making a careful sweep of the area, and feeding info back to FBI and they are tracking him to see if he connects with anybody else, makes any drops, has any stashes, etc.

This whole thing just seems too incompetent and disorganized right now.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Covertblack

It's true. It was all over the scanner last night,

link   
Concerning all these "collateral arrests" of innocent citizens:

it always amazes me how people, even under the most extreme circumstances like these at had, still think like "well, that doesn't apply to me, I'm just a regular guy and I just gotta go do (whatever)".

I would probably look for an opportunity myself to sneak out

Just gotta take a lil' peek....see what's going on.....

People are like that I guess.

link   

Originally posted by lextsy
live video

rt.com...

Which seems to be the same feed all the other MSM have. They are all in the same place, no one is getting in or out of the area to document or film anything, either on the ground or in the air.

link   
*WE GOT A JUMPER*

link   
reply to post by Covertblack

The President may employ the armed forces... to... restore public order and enforce the laws of the United States when, as a result of a natural disaster, epidemic, or other serious public health emergency, terrorist attack or incident, or other condition... the President determines that... domestic violence has occurred to such an extent that the constituted authorities of the State or possession are incapable of maintaining public order... or [to] suppress, in a State, any insurrection, domestic violence, unlawful combination, or conspiracy if such... a condition... so hinders the execution of the laws... that any part or class of its people is deprived of a right, privilege, immunity, or protection named in the Constitution and secured by law... or opposes or obstructs the execution of the laws of the United States or impedes the course of justice under those laws

The "other condition" jerk's my chain, thank you Bush 666.

link   

Originally posted by Covertblack

Originally posted by wlasikiewicz

I think the officer just said that was false.

Aye he did.

top topics

<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join