It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 152
<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
"Device" / "Switch" confirmed to be in the guy's hand (the one on the ground), but still no confirmation on what it is linked to, only speculation.

link   
Scrub my last post, now he 'definitely has some kind of switch in hand'

link   

Originally posted by whatsecret
So this "1 million+ people" Shelter in place order is like a mini Martial law, isn't it? Just a bit excessive for one 19 year old suspect in my opinion.

Really?
You are clueless and I am sure you are going to follow your post up with a "they cant take my guns or ammo"

The 19 year old suspect was a member of one of, if not the only , foreign terrorist boots on the ground attacks in America. He was also part of killing a cop last night, throwing grenades\ied's ..

It also has become clear that their appears to be other possible suspects.

They are doing the right thing because at this point they have no idea the scope of this.

link   
they are getting everyone who is not SWAT away from an address.

link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
I've been saying all along this will likely be a five man team.

They were the tactical unit of the team.... the ones to plan and make the bombs are still out there.

It is quite interesting that we see a trend of people who spend a decade here, grow up here and are able to do this. At times I wonder how does a mind like this think, how does one personally justify these types of actions?

How powerful must their religion influence be to actually come here, live here, grow up here and see for themselves that Americans are not horned devils and we are just people, like them, no matter how different Governments act toward each other, to one day do a mass killing out of nowhere with the idea they will most likely die and most likely kill many men women and children.

Their classmates and friends saw them as really nice guys always will to help, good friends....

edit on 19-4-2013 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by crazyewok

Originally posted by Covertblack

Originally posted by Covertblack

How the Boston PD seem to have made a hash of out this.

Surely the USA has some special Anti Terrorist sqaud that trained in matters like this?
edit on 19-4-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-4-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

Technically the military is not allowed to become involved in this type of stuff on American soil. Unless marshal law is declared.

Thats abit dumb as instances like this need the best of the best sent in.

1878 Posse Comitatus Act is the reason I have always been told they can't

Bit silly as in UK we would have had one of the SAS teams s stationed at home and trained for this come in sweep them off the street suported by special branch. The police would have just been there to secure the area.

Don't forget about all of the cctv sources they could have watched them all day...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seek_Truth
Is the old guy with the device in watertown?

As far as I can tell, yes.

link   
reply to post by mikelkhall

There was a report earlier of someone jumping from a roof to the tracks.

link   

Originally posted by Raud
What is this I hear about a mall and something going down there?

People from the Watertown area were moved into a mall early this morning, when they started clearing homes.

link   
reply to post by Hijinx

Im from the UK, over hear we have a special departmnet that deals with terrorist with the fasted car and latest gear and training supported by what ever part of the SAS is at home.

Within the first hour of this they would have been deployed and removed the local police who seem to just be causing more confusion.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

This was live via scanner. Just happened.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
any live video stream? Not radio or scanner.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Reports of noise coming from an unattended garage on Arsenal and Irving, in Watertown.

link   

Originally posted by ManiShuck

Originally posted by Raud
What is this I hear about a mall and something going down there?

People from the Watertown area were moved into a mall early this morning, when they started clearing homes.

Thank you.
On my end it came out as if the guy with the dead man's switch was inside a mall

I am located overseas. The news I watch is like one hour behind the ATS feed...

link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

It is quite interesting that we see a trend of people who spend a decade here, grow up here and are able to do this. At times I wonder how does a mind like this think, how does one personally justify these types of action

No doubt, they surround themselves only with like-minded people (and likely the same or similar nationalities), so they don't ever sympathize with their targets.

link   
They are going to find so many unrelated crimes/criminals with this massive operation.

Imagine you had a drug lab in your home hahahaa.

Mainstream are so behind ATS.

link   
reply to post by crazyewok

Hey Mate, The US has their own SWAT, as well As Special forces groups.

There is only so much that can be done in any given situation.

The UK isn't perfect with their terrorists either. No more arm chair general okay?

link   
They have again closed in on another house, telling others cops to move away from it?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

My guess is there is much more to the story then we are being told. This is the first time, in the history of the US that this has happened, not even after 9/11. There has to be much more going on.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229
any live video stream? Not radio or scanner.

livewire.wcvb.com...

top topics

<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join