It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
They are approaching the stolen vehicle, cautiously, not sure if its rigged. And reports of a missing officer now too (Mass State Police Scanner)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by shell69
reply to post by kosmicjack

I am completely AMAZED that I cannot find this being reported and reported and reported on the MSM...I've checked every single station, CNN, FOX you name it. All I'm seeing are interviews and reports on the Marathon Bombings and the Plant Explosion in TX....

The media is usually right on top of these events, MISREPRESENTING the facts and reporting everything incorrectly as fast as humanly possible and for whatever reason, THIS is completely being ignored. To be honest if it weren't for being on ATS right now, I would have absolutely no idea what was going on. Obviously this isn't just your everyday shooting or carjacking. WTH

I wonder if the MSM was told to hold off on any reporting while the events are still fluid.
Maybe fears of activating other cells or anything like that?
Then again we don't know 100% that this is related to the bombing.

link   
I think they mentioned having the second at gunpoint. But the officers want it verified.

Missing officer had been found.
edit on 19-4-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by opethPA
Just heard something about the FBI on the scanner feed.

The FBI and State Troopers were called to campus
reports of shooting....

link   

Originally posted by Krakatoa
They are approaching the stolen vehicle, cautiously, not sure if its rigged. And reports of a missing officer now too (Mass State Police Scanner)

Officer was located.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Our MSM here in Brisbane, Australia has it on the front page Reports of gunshots at major Boston University

I don't know what to say, having read the last 13 pages, it's almost all beyond belief. Some days you kind of wish ATS would get a little interesting - This week I wish I'd not ever thought that, my thoughts are with you guys over the pacific.

link   
Finally going on cable news. CNN

link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
reply to post by thisguy

I have a relative in Cambridge..I called and texted, no answer. Probably on floor praying.

They might have shut down cell service to the area so that the bad guys can't communicate or detonate anything else.

link   
reply to post by Germann

Yes, Skype source is on the scene. There's lots of confusion, sorry my updates are coming in in just as confused as the the scene is chaos.

link   
Feds are enroute to Watertown now to take command of the situation. State Police holding perimeter now. (Mass State Police Scanner)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Homeland security showed up

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Oh man...DHS on site.

livewire.wcvb.com...
edit on 19-4-2013 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Calling in the K-9 and helo to check out the abandoned vehicle for hiding suspects or devices. (Mass State Police Scanner)

link   
Cops have largely left this area and run further toward alleged explosions/shootout. Maybe trying to get people away from the scene ??

link   
It looks like it is the bombers or people related to the bombers. Why else would they all those weapons like IED and grenades and rifle?

link   

Originally posted by shell69
reply to post by kosmicjack

I am completely AMAZED that I cannot find this being reported and reported and reported on the MSM...I've checked every single station, CNN, FOX you name it. All I'm seeing are interviews and reports on the Marathon Bombings and the Plant Explosion in TX....

The media is usually right on top of these events, MISREPRESENTING the facts and reporting everything incorrectly as fast as humanly possible and for whatever reason, THIS is completely being ignored. To be honest if it weren't for being on ATS right now, I would have absolutely no idea what was going on. Obviously this isn't just your everyday shooting or carjacking. WTH

No offense but you being an ATS member, you should be fully aware that mainstream media will only report what they're told to report (well you don't have to be an ATS member to know that but c'mon man, lol) ... simple as that, unfortunately.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
It's on CNN now.

It's an active situation. People being told to remain in doors.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Got the second suspect...retracted..the vehicle...searching still
edit on 4/19/2013 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I Love the place...ATS does it best....LIVE LINK TO SCANNER

www.broadcastify.com...

Des

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
What is a code 37?

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join