It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 139
247
<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Ayana
 


The older or the younger one?

If it was the older one he sure died like he lived.

Sorry for tasteless pun.




posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
More from the interview with the father (he's in Russia).


The father said he spoke to his sons by phone earlier this week. "We talked about the bombing. I was worried about then," Anzor Tsarnaev said.

He said his sons reassured him, saying, "Everything is good, Daddy. Everything is very good."

The elder Tsarnaev insisted that his sons were innocent, but said he would appeal to his son to "surrender peacefully."

"Give up. Give up. You have a bright future ahead of you. Come home to Russia," the dad said.

The father warned, however, "If they killed him, then all hell would break loose."
abcnews.go.com

"If they killed him, then all hell would break loose." ??


What does anyone think he means by that?


I wonder if before that, they asked how the one son would react to the other son's death.

Surely the dad didn't just imply that he'd start attacking people.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
More from the interview with the father (he's in Russia).


The father said he spoke to his sons by phone earlier this week. "We talked about the bombing. I was worried about then," Anzor Tsarnaev said.

He said his sons reassured him, saying, "Everything is good, Daddy. Everything is very good."

The elder Tsarnaev insisted that his sons were innocent, but said he would appeal to his son to "surrender peacefully."

"Give up. Give up. You have a bright future ahead of you. Come home to Russia," the dad said.

The father warned, however, "If they killed him, then all hell would break loose."
abcnews.go.com

"If they killed him, then all hell would break loose." ??


What does anyone think he means by that?



That sends up MAJOR red flags.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack
 


So then shouldn't the father be taken into custody in Russia for knowing about it?



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Fox is reporting that they believe the suspect is within the cordoned off zone. Take it for what you will.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne
 


Seems as if dad knows more than letting on "all hell would break loose"

edit on 19-4-2013 by ga-`tv-gi because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by salainen

Originally posted by corporation

Originally posted by flowerpoweruk
does anyone know where he posted those comments, I can't see any from his VK profile

vk.com...


twitter.com... He is posting here!


Is it real, how do we know its him, and not a fake?

EDIT: earliest post 2hr ago, I think its fake, and fooled the police.
edit on 19-4-2013 by salainen because: (no reason given)


Whoever created that account can expect to find themselves in some seriously deep trouble. Seriously, some people are so stupid they deserve to be monitored and tracked their entire lives, with that kind of stupidity they're a danger to themselves and others



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
suspect may of been spotted on a roof and a female with backpack jumped on to some tracks
edit on 19-4-2013 by aivlas because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ayana
reply to post by Raud
 


The uncle said he would describe him as "a bit of a loser" so you could be correct.


You hear this nutball who went to high school with him>?

Said he was a great guy, they use to party and pick up broads, just a totally cool kid..

Where do they find these people?

I sure wouldn't want the world to know i smoked and drank with this moron...



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ga-`tv-gi
reply to post by OneisOne
 


Seems as if dad knows more than letting on "all hell will break loose"
I think it just proves their dad is just s dangerous as them and will protect them even if their are dangerous criminals.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I too am getting a bit annoyed at all these suspicious persons being reported in the area carrying backpacks.... isn't Boston in lockdown???? I'd be writing tickets for disobeying orders!



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
They just reported a white male, long sleeved t-shirt on the roof of a building also a woman with a backpack who jumped onto some tracks.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by lardo5150

Originally posted by Logman
Maybe a nuke will go off. Live on camera. That would spice things up a bit.

C'mon, if this is a false flag it's a pretty crappy one. Going to take more than a few pipe bombs to usher in martial law and get Bruce Willis in charge of Boston. Time to get the plutonium out.

On scanner now, request for geiger counters. This is it!


The Bruce Willis line really had me LMAO


It was obviously sarcasm, any serious person would suggest Chuck Norris, not Bruce Willis!



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by starfoxxx

Originally posted by Ayana
reply to post by Raud
 


The uncle said he would describe him as "a bit of a loser" so you could be correct.


You hear this nutball who went to high school with him>?

Said he was a great guy, they use to party and pick up broads, just a totally cool kid..

Where do they find these people?

I sure wouldn't want the world to know i smoked and drank with this moron...

LOL i don't know man.Our young teens just don't understand all of this i guess.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by aivlas
 


Why would he go on a roof and get cornered after managing to ellude for 12 hours? Seems dumb. Maybe a spectator?

But, scanner "We got him on the ground, code six"



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
reply to post by OneisOne
 


So they were telling the Dad all was well with them post bombing?


That's the way it reads to me.

I really think there is something bigger going on with this 'family'.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
What's a code 6?

just heard that and some chatter about having someone on the ground??



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocker2013

Originally posted by lardo5150

Originally posted by Logman
Maybe a nuke will go off. Live on camera. That would spice things up a bit.

C'mon, if this is a false flag it's a pretty crappy one. Going to take more than a few pipe bombs to usher in martial law and get Bruce Willis in charge of Boston. Time to get the plutonium out.

On scanner now, request for geiger counters. This is it!


The Bruce Willis line really had me LMAO


It was obviously sarcasm, any serious person would suggest Chuck Norris, not Bruce Willis!

Forget those guys - you need Jack Bower down there.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
If they cops encounter this guy hopefully they know to aim for the head.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Got a device on!







 
247
<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

log in

join