It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 138
<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Speculation of motive:

Chechen separatists has nothing to do with the US, so maybe we should drop that part of the theory.
However, they seem to have roots in some central asian nation, even though the don't look like that but whatever, people look different all the time (I think I heard Kyrgyzstan somewhere). Over there, there is a lot of US activity, especially since Tadjikistan is boardering to Afghanistan (and will probably succeed in being the new rouge, al Qaeda stronghold).

So they spend all these years in the US, hoping to get an education. Maybe one, or both of them are having some mental issues making him an "outsider"? Current reports seem to defy that though, speaking of at least the younger brother as being "calm" person (even an "angel" I read somewhere). Maybe they at some time felt the need for role models that can explain why they feel bad about their lives and get that through some shadowy mulla or whatever that promote violence of this sort.

Just speculating. Many things seems very odd though at the moment... They seem to be operating on some sort of strange logic that we can't begin to understand right now. I hope they get at least one person with insight alive so that we can find out.

link   
reply to post by wlasikiewicz

It's totally out of control.

I'm outraged that this is what our tax dollars have paid for...

Listening to the scanners is embarrassing.

link   
I cannot believe people don't understand by now how deadly dangerous the islamic world really is and still blame the U.S.Hope they catch this guy and get more info on how crazy Chechnya is.Kyrgyzstan also has tons of radicalized islamiist and they may be from there.
edit on 19-4-2013 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Isittruee

Ditto.

What I really don't get is those who are/were in the perimeter and still doing shady things. Or, simply in a park reading a book at 4am, after gunshots and explosions had just gone off.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
It wouldn't surprise me if someone picked him up at some designated location

link   
Heard a faint broadcast, they say they have found the Gray Honda CRV in Boston.

Fox News just confirmed.

link   
More from the interview with the father (he's in Russia).

The father said he spoke to his sons by phone earlier this week. "We talked about the bombing. I was worried about then," Anzor Tsarnaev said.

He said his sons reassured him, saying, "Everything is good, Daddy. Everything is very good."

The elder Tsarnaev insisted that his sons were innocent, but said he would appeal to his son to "surrender peacefully."

"Give up. Give up. You have a bright future ahead of you. Come home to Russia," the dad said.

The father warned, however, "If they killed him, then all hell would break loose."
abcnews.go.com

"If they killed him, then all hell would break loose." ??

What does anyone think he means by that?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

You do know we aren't getting half of what is being said (encrypted) and we are getting a lot of stuff that isn't related

link   
reply to post by GrandStrategy

Since this jerkoff wasn't born in America your point in invalid. Sorry.

link   
reply to post by riverwild

No. I'm just speculating as they all walked at the same pace...plus one other man. And this seems like the work of more than one indivudal in the past 12 hours.

link   
I think someone just reported a sighting of an "ST" walking into a cemetery. Black jacket.

link   
Update:

Helicopter sent back for refueling... Return ETA 40 min.

Provisions/Refreshments - Tents being delivered...

At least another hour until something further happens?

link   

Originally posted by grumpydaysleeper
It wouldn't surprise me if someone picked him up at some designated location

If you have ever tried to clear an area when a threat was imminent you would see how frustrating it is. I would always get why? Sir, I don't have time to tell you why but if you stay here you might die. Always seemed to work.

link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
reply to post by wlasikiewicz

It's totally out of control.

I'm outraged that this is what our tax dollars have paid for...

Listening to the scanners is embarrassing.

They seemed to be organized at the start, now i dont think they know who they are looking for.

So far there has been about 20 people wearing backpacks. They must know where abouts he is...

link   
reply to post by Jobeycool

This is no reason to blame the "islamic world", such talk is out of place and out of order.
We are all in this race to the bottom, all just as crazy. It has nothing to do with islam or freedom or whatever. It is about people behaving in a sick manner for whatever reasons they find justifying.

link   

Originally posted by asinapi1
reply to post by Littlejohnny1

Exactly. It ain't only 2 guys

Exactly!

This is most likely a mass operation...not sure if domestic or foreign.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Raud

The uncle said he would describe him as "a bit of a loser" so you could be correct.

link   
reply to post by OneisOne

So they were telling the Dad all was well with them post bombing?

link   

Originally posted by cody599

Originally posted by Covertblack
I know the police are looking for a Honda CRV. Would be helpful if they told us why, and what people who encounter it are dealing with.

Reports on whyn boston say they found one with mass plates and two russian nationals with suspicious packages at niagara falls.
Cody

I got a *suspicious package* for these morons...

link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
More from the interview with the father (he's in Russia).

The father said he spoke to his sons by phone earlier this week. "We talked about the bombing. I was worried about then," Anzor Tsarnaev said.

He said his sons reassured him, saying, "Everything is good, Daddy. Everything is very good."

The elder Tsarnaev insisted that his sons were innocent, but said he would appeal to his son to "surrender peacefully."

"Give up. Give up. You have a bright future ahead of you. Come home to Russia," the dad said.

The father warned, however, "If they killed him, then all hell would break loose."
abcnews.go.com

"If they killed him, then all hell would break loose." ??

What does anyone think he means by that?
It means he is a dangeorus islamist as well and uses excuses for criminals and probably would kill U.S. innocent people as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join