It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 132
<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

Yea not reading over 100 page thread. I'll ask for something no many how many times its been posted in a thread this big. Thanks.

link   
With all the places they been closing in on, its getting harder and harder to believe that they were on their own.

This is absolutely nuts

link   
According to the uncle of the suspects, they have been living in the US for about 10 years.
Is that a sleeper cell or at least an indication that such cells are still on US soil?

link   
Checking for a person carrying a backpack on Arsenal.

link   
Anyone think he may be running towards Canada?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
scanner.wickedlocal.com

This scanner is working for me if anyone else wants to listen. Broadcast scanner went down for me about 30 mins. ago.

They are now looking for "blond supsicious female" with shaved head who was on a bicycle but disappeared. Not sure how old those pictures were of the brother who boxed but he had a girlfriend who was half italian and half something else, who was a blond. She was in one of the boxing pictures with him and it said she had converted to islam.

Okay as I said that, the wicked scanner went dead

edit on 19-4-2013 by watchdog because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Isittruee

It's on page 129 and p130 , are you just posting and not reading anything? dead agian
edit on 19-4-2013 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Raud

Well I am not a 4channy person. I do not like 4chan, but I did visit their "thinktank" page. I do have to give them tremendous amounts of credit on how thorough they were in identifying a number of people. All of this was done 12 hrs or so after the bombing. It took 2 days for the news/FBI to even acknowledge they had suspects.

link   
reply to post by KingJod

Was there any truth or just rumor to the 4 guys at Niagra Falls with MA plates?

link   
Don't kill him, take him alive. Keep him healthy send him to prison, the boys in there will make sure he has a very long miserable life, and a size 12 [snip] hole.

link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
reply to post by jssaylor2007

I agree. There was a woman in yellow with a back pack walking at the same pace, five or six feet behind the suspects, in the released FBI video.

Something? Nothing? I dunno.

My sister just sent me a message (she's watching the news) and they are saying that there are two sisters in New York.

Could the woman in yellow be one of the sisters???

Pure speculation on my part!

link   
reply to post by KingJod

Doubt it. I think you need a pass port and they are for sure on the look out as well.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingJod

Like I posted ... CNN says CONNECTICUT

CNN REPORTING ...

Bomber #2 ... may be driving a Gray Honda CRV and may be down in Connecticut.

Tags = 316ES9

I imagine he took 95 South??

link   

He is in the same place where he was
last seen.

link   
reply to post by KingJod

I was thinking that too. He's either going to Canada or NYC.

link   
reply to post by OneisOne

From your link...

Originally from Chechnya, but living in the United States since five years, Tamerlan says: "I don't have a single American friend, I don't understand them."

"God said no alcohol." A muslim, he says: "There are no values anymore," and worries that "people can't control themselves."

If he wins enough fights there, Tamerlan says he could be selected for the US Olympic team and be naturalized American. Unless his native Chechnya becomes independent, Tamerlan says he would rather compete for the United States than for Russia.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Reply to post by jssaylor2007

"My gut tells me there is a minimum of 4 ACTIVE people, and god knows how many people they are being assisted by."

There may very well be more than 2. The news earlier mentioned a possible 3rd suspect on a train heading for Connecticut, they said the train was stop and is being searched. Haven't heard anything since that, and that news could end up being bogus

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

link   

Originally posted by jssaylor2007
reply to post by Raud

Well I am not a 4channy person. I do not like 4chan, but I did visit their "thinktank" page. I do have to give them tremendous amounts of credit on how thorough they were in identifying a number of people. All of this was done 12 hrs or so after the bombing. It took 2 days for the news/FBI to even acknowledge they had suspects.

But 4chan identified the WRONG suspects, the FBI did not.

link   

Border will be ready for him. Probably the worst place to go.

link   

reply to post by KingJod

No. But the fact that theres a car there with Mass plates and russian nationals by Niagara falls definitely helps in thinking there are way more than they are leading on!

Who took a train to ct again?

Who lives in Maryland again? What if they went into code red and spread out? I dont even know what to think anymore to be honest

new topics

top topics

<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join