It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Didn't North Korea say they were going to bomb Texas?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Now, I hope that in the end this is nothing more than an industrial accident but lets think outside the box for a second. Just a few weeks ago it seemed as if we were on the precipice of war. According to the media nothing has changed so is NK just all calmed down and being nice? No, it is just not at the forefront of the MSM.

Remember the map in the control room in the photo op pics of the Kim? North Korea threatened the 4 easiest targets it could hit. Hawaii and California are accessible from the sea and over the border in Texas. They do not have to hit the heartland and I am sure a lot of people wondered why they showed Texas. Washington DC again a port..on the water.

With a known terror attack in Boston which would take all of the US's resources, what better time toto attack a fertilizer plant which in itself is nothing more than a large ass bomb waiting to happen. The border bleeds with immigrants. The other side of the country. It shows the US government that they can get in, and get out. Just like Boston. IED's are here. Is this what it will cause us to take action or to take away liberties.

There was the sabotage attack which could be a test to see how easy it is to cut power and communication. It was fairly easy.

So, is there something else waiting in the wings? I just mentioned a sabotage attack right. And where was it...

San Jose

California...the second one on the list for NK. This did not make the news because you are looking over there. Then, you have only Hawaii. Water on all sides and within range of NK missiles right.

You have a satellite that is actively wachting the US. I mean, do you think they are not sending that feed to Iran or a host of others. The US is not doing a thing. Like the end of the Clinton presidency. If you do nothing they will attack. Someone will and we have pissed of a lot of folks.

A lot of people on here joked about what they could and may do...It might sound like fiction but sometimes the truth is stranger. Maybe...the war has started and we did not shoot first.

edit on 18-4-2013 by esdad71 because: lnks

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I see where your going with this but I trust our government did not just see three maps and decide to ignore it. We have to always remember that the government (in spite of the problems within it) are people who have families and loved ones here too. I can't imagine they'd sit by and not have increased surveillance and have protections in place. There is always the possibility that infiltration has happened but in this case I think we have to trust they would be considering this too and rule it out.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
There is some merit in what you say........Strangely.

In a sleepy town like that, security was not really an issue hey. The perfect target.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

No. In all of their arrogance they laughed. So did Rome. So did Russia in Afghanistan. That explosion was huge..it was seen from space. It is nothing but an idea but I learned a long time ago not to let coincidence go and if they do not talk about it, look into it.

Like I prefaced this post with, it is a what if...because right now the shoe fits. They would show that they,as well as their axis of evil, can strike. If not, then hey, there are some big ass lawsuits coming up.

However, I have to wonder where there were not more casualties unless a large amount of people were evacuated BEFORE the explosion because I saw the apartment complex and it was gone. Gone. The school...gone. Where are the dead. There were two explosions...just like Boston.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
As soon as I heard this happen last night I knew that maybe North Korea may have had something to do with the explosion since Waco and Austin are so close.

After the Boston terrorist bombing the first culprit that came to mind was Venezuela. Just imagine that America's enemies have teamed up and will now wreck havoc on the whole continent.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

I was scared to post it, like when someone uses numerology ,but the pieces somehow fit.
If nothing it is a Clancy book.

edit on 18-4-2013 by esdad71 because: link

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
The suspects being looked for in the Boston Bombings one looks middle eastern and the other asian. What happens if the IDs of them turn out to be from North Korea and Iran, and to make it worse they have fled back home. This i see as the most unlikely scenario but it is also the worse scenario as US president has committed the US to hunting down those responsible no matter where they are hiding. Any thoughts on this?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Now you ar thinking. Look, if I put all the tin foil # going on in my head right now I might get knock on the door. If you have an idea, drop it. If it is incorrect then ok, strike that and move on.

No one has taken credit yet which makes me think the threat was already made...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

I was thinking like this yesterday but then reframed it. Am not dismissing your observations as they are important and investigative, which is how people should think. I think your approach is good. Curious and inquisitive yet not yet fully alarmed. Watching for sure. Thinking in "conspiracy" (like investigative more) terms - if it were an infiltration it would start in an ambiguous manner to not be too obvious and to perhaps test. I grew up with some police officers as close family friends and I learned you do have to think like a criminal to anticipate the actions of them, and then catch them. May sound cliche but it is what I was taught and it still makes perfect sense. As I said yesterday, it's a lot of coincidences (accidental with some intentional's thrown in), people reacting to stress randomly at the same time, or a terrorist cell. The later is the least likely since it seems so far fetched (due to our faith in our system and denial of this possibility), while also being quite likely in our lifetimes again so at the same time impossible to rule out without further information. The Dept of homeland security and FBI have their work cut out for them and we have been told by them to remain vigilant and prepared. Therefore, it's never bad to at least remain open even if we choose to be skeptical.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Seems that there was a drill in Texas that day...please see this thread

Link

edit on 18-4-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
So we now know that they are Chechnyan. It is pretty safe to say that these are Radical Muslims that are attacking. These attacks are not homegrown.

Suicide vests...they need to find this guy.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Ok so let's roll with NK bombed the fertiliser plant .. Question is how. The thread about something hitting the plant to make it explode how would NK cause this ? Aerial threat is out the question I presume, if it was a missile then it would of been spotted by the US, incoming air craft would of been spotted which rules out a bomb or drone? I dunno

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePeaceMaker

This is border state. or as we saw in Boston it could be someone who has been here a long time. There is no need for delvivery of anything by air. A truck..loaded like the one in Oklahoma City, or smaller. From what I have read, in order to explode, it would need a catalyst...a HUGE spark. I am sure that security in a small town is not as stringent as a larger city.

Drive it in...and kaboom. The fire could have been started by a failed attempt but then exploded. There are lots of options. I could let it go I think if it was not for the attack on the sub station in San Jose.

Not only did they fire shots they killed the fiber lines...to Silicon Valley no less. Right now they are limited to only the high voltage grid and are under conservation orders.

Link

The underground cables, protected by manhole covers, were cut shortly before 1:30 a.m. in two locations along Monterey Highway, Smith said. Some of the cables, comprised of bundled fiber optic cords, were cut near Monterey Highway and Coyote Ranch Road, AT&T spokesman George Ross said. He said the cables there are AT&T lines but that some other service providers piggyback off of them. A number of South Bay customers lost landline and cellphone service, and the damage also initially knocked out some 911 call systems in the area. Find this at Prepper Podcast Radio Network Vandalism At San Jose PG&E Substation Called ‘Sabotage’ | Prepper Podcast Radio Network www.prepperpodcast.com... Follow us: @Prepperpodcast on Twitter

What we those who did this after or again, trying to test reaction time/etc.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Now, watch for them to use this for immigration reform and an executive order for the guns. The US showed it can come into a MAJOR metro area and shut it down at anytime and when it was over, everyone was happy. Well, what if it never ended?

What happened in San Jose?
A sleeper cell out there and active?
That explosion is sounding more and more like sabtage also and not an accident. I mean, any reports yet? It is all real hush hush is you look at it?

CISPA anyone?

It is also being reported that there were NO leaks. So how did this happen. How about we look at the big ass crater that was left.

edit on 21-4-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
and now we have a shooting at a Nuclear power plant. Who takes shots at a security officer at a Nuclear powere plant unless it is to test reaction. Are they looking for plutonium for their Delorean?

Link

San Jose was a test also I fear.

edit on 21-4-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Folks, it was also not a refinery but a plant. It makes a difference. Here is what could happen at that plant...

West Fertilizer Co. reported having as much as 54,000 pounds of anhydrous ammonia on hand in an emergency planning report required of facilities that use toxic or hazardous chemicals. But the report, reviewed Wednesday night by The Dallas Morning News, stated “no” under fire or explosive risks. The worst possible scenario, the report said, would be a 10-minute release of ammonia gas that would kill or injure no one. The second worst possibility projected was a leak from a broken hose used to transfer the product, again causing no injuries.

There was no risk. It needed a catalyst. A small explosion that may not have erupted the tanks but caused the fire needed to cause the explosion.

If there was no risk....why the explosion? We need to spread this folks.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
OK, so maybe the title is wrong or could they, with Iran and others, be providing the support for overseas attacks. There was an attack at a nuke plant as well as sabotage in San Jose substations/internet cables that is not reported.

As far as Texas, it is a big coverup to me I just hope I am wrong but...

It happened after hours, at 7:30 or so, when people would be relaxed and it seems that the plant was empty. I can only find that there was one 911 call prior to the explosion, and it was from a woman from across the street in a park who said she saw fire that I can find. Who was it? I would think their name would be in the papers in a city where 8% of its population was killed or injured in the blast.

20 minutes later, after first responders were on site, it exploded. If you look at the pictures, the tanks that were supposed to be holding all of this gas...are still intact. Really? Please tell me how they are intact if they are responsible for a 2.1 Richter scale quake. The blast could be seen from space on infrared radar. It was massive.

There is a rail that goes right in...a perfect storm. I hope and pray I am wrong but what if...it is the only thing that can rule out any coincidence and to me, this one is huge.

To me, this could be Flight 93. It is a perfect story...all we need is a story about the firefighters and it will end the investigation. they will find a few of them and make them heroes. That is all that is needed and it is never looked at again. Create a huge #storm with another theory(WTC7/BostonBombers) and everyone is looking there and not here.

The stories that are coming out just do not make sense. It was a small town. Why is no one talking?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Here we go...happens late at night and after hours. Huge explosion...from TWO barges. Now, I can understand one and an accident but two? Also, there was supposed to be no one on board at the time so....

Link

Soft targets...it is like someone is poking a caged animal and the caged animal is the US....hope I am wrong.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

or a much more likely scenario of something blows up near something flammable causes something else to blow up.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

During normal operating hours I can see it. How about the nuke plant with shots fired? Multiple power stations across the US have been shot at or sabotaged. I am not chicken little on this # but there is just too much coincidence and not enough talk from the White House.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join