It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now it's time for Michael Moores Response! (Update)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
My Message for Michael Moore

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackJackal
My Message for Michael Moore

Oh that is SO damn funny!

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   
You're all laughing at Micheal Moore ?

Forgive him for having a bit of "qaundry" over what the war was "really" over; forgive him for being "angry" that American children are dying for a "war" over so called "WMDs"; forgive him for realizing that the media is nothing but a "spurious" child of the goverment; forgive him for "caring" about the mothers who son's died for a president who sat in the oval office sipping on tea; Forgive him for "realizing" that George Bush "DOES NOT" care about the needs of an average American, let alone the world..

The man had the balls to speak his mind. Can we say the same ? ATS is a cyber forum, it's just so easy to be "patriotic" behind the screen.

Grow up.

Deep

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
Forgive him for having a bit of "qaundry" over what the war was "really" over; forgive him for being "angry" that American children are dying for a "war" over so called "WMDs"; forgive him for realizing that the media is nothing but a "spurious" child of the goverment; forgive him for "caring" about the mothers who son's died for a president who sat in the oval office sipping on tea; Forgive him for "realizing" that George Bush "DOES NOT" care about the needs of an average American, let alone the world..
Deep

Laughing all the way to the bank with Liberal's money, damn this just gets better and better

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Behind a screen?
Does that apply to you also ZeroDeep?

Be that I am behind a screen or not, Michael Moore is irrelavent. His effect upon the election process was what, exactly?

seekerof

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Behind a screen?
Does that apply to you also ZeroDeep?

Be that I am behind a screen or not, Michael Moore is irrelavent. His effect upon the election process was what, exactly

Of course it does, i never stated otherwise.

Micheal Moore "effect" was of inquisitive articulation among the American public; something of which is dissipating as the years pass, don't you think ? We seem quite confident in our leaders ability to send our children overseas to fight wars, wars that never "seem to add" up. How many of us actualy questioned the ligitimacy of the war, or even: the LIGITIMACY of our president ? How many of us questioned the LIGITIMACY of the "PATRIOT ACT", an act that quite literaly threw the RIGHTS the founding fathers DIED to reserve?

American deMOCKracy has become nothing but a game of sophistry among the oligarchs.

Deep

[edit on 5-11-2004 by ZeroDeep]

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   

as mentioned by ZeroDeep
How many of us actualy questioned the ligitimacy of the war, or even: the LIGITIMACY of our president ? How many of us questioned the LIGITIMACY of the "PATRIOT ACT", an act that quite literaly threw the RIGHTS the founding fathers DIED to reserve?

First off, you a citizen of the U.S.? Cause if you are, might want to change your 'location' on your profile?
Secondly, you eligiable to vote? Did you vote?
Thirdly, whats with the word play of "legitimacy"?

Did not the Senate and Congress approve the war against Iraq?
Did not the Senate and Congress approve the Patriot Act?
If they did, guess what? Seems pretty legit to me, despite yours and others disapproval?

Then you want to again bring into play the 2000 elections and its "legitimacy"? Been covered within ATS quite extensively, so I'll reserve responding and simply mention that I think those numerous past ATS threads/topics on this would/will suffice.

seekerof

[edit on 5-11-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
Micheal Moore "effect" was of inquisitive articulation among the American public; something of which is dissipating as the years pass, don't you think ? We seem quite confident in our leaders ability to send our children overseas to fight wars, wars that never "seem to add" up. How many of us actualy questioned the ligitimacy of the war, or even: the LIGITIMACY of our president ? How many of us questioned the LIGITIMACY of the "PATRIOT ACT", an act that quite literaly threw the RIGHTS the founding fathers DIED to reserve?

American deMOCKracy has become nothing but a game of sophistry among the oligarchs.

What's this "we" and "our" stuff? You're a Canadian, not a U.S. citizen. And your complaints about our democratic system are funny. Let me know when you get to choose your Head of State, and when Quebec signs the 1982 constitution...

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
(1) Did not the Senate and Congress approve the war against Iraq?
(2) Did not the Senate and Congress approve the Patriot Act?
(3) If they did, guess what? Seems pretty legit to me, despite yours and others disapproval?

Okay, you're obviously not listening to what ZeroDeep is saying. If you're not going to consider exactly what another has said before posting, don't post at all.

(1) Yes
(2) Yes
(3) Legally legitimate? Yes. Morally legitimate? No. If you don't understand by now the misdeed we have done by entering Iraq, then I have no quarrel with labeling you as ignorant. If our claim is the world police, striving for the freedom of all, then why has North Korea not been "liberated"?

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   

as mentioned by iceofspades
...then I have no quarrel with labeling you as ignorant.

You sir, do what you have to do and say what you think is best, k? I have been called worse.

Btw, I noticed that you left out quoting my comment on what was meant with the word play of "legitimacy"....thank you for your attempt.

seekerof

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by iceofspades
If our claim is the world police, striving for the freedom of all, then why has North Korea not been "liberated"?

Well, we can only "liberate" one country from its dictator at a time. Actually, we're trying to do two countries at once right now! What, we're expected to be everywhere at once now?

[edit on 11/5/2004 by ThunderCloud]

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by iceofspades
Legally legitimate? Yes. Morally legitimate? No. If you don't understand by now the misdeed we have done by entering Iraq, then I have no quarrel with labeling you as ignorant. If our claim is the world police, striving for the freedom of all, then why has North Korea not been "liberated"?

Morally legitimate?

So I suppose it's morally legitimate to imprison and torture children, and I suppose its morally legitimate to kill millions and dump them in mass graves. I suppose it's morally legitimate to rape women because your a baath party member.

North Korea, oh you mean the Nuclear power that got its Nuclear power from Madeline Albright and Bill Clinton?

www.newsmax.com...
archives.cnn.com...

I have no problem no labeling you one who refuses to face the facts and wishs to live in a world where the United States is always wrong and the rest of the world is always right.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fry2
Michael Moore's response?
Now he can make money off of all the Bush haters for four more years.
You didn't think that he actually cared about the issues he profits from, did you?

I agree with you here. MM is not the second coming, he is a good businessman though.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Well, we can only "liberate" one country from its dictator at a time. Actually, we're trying to do two countries at once right now! What, we're expected to be everywhere at once now?

I was being sarcastic actually!

(1) So I suppose it's morally legitimate to imprison and torture children, and I suppose its morally legitimate to kill millions and dump them in mass graves. I suppose it's morally legitimate to rape women because your a baath party member.
(2) North Korea, oh you mean the Nuclear power that got its Nuclear power from Madeline Albright and Bill Clinton?
(3) I have no problem no labeling you one who refuses to face the facts (4) and wishs to live in a world where the United States is always wrong and the rest of the world is always right.

1. Of course not. Nor is it moral to beat prisoners while interrogating them. Or placing nude Iraqis into pyramids and forcing them into sexual positions:

Or ordering a man onto a box and attaching wires to his body, threatening that if he steps off he will be electrocuted to death:

So as you can see, we are not much better than Saddam Hussein.

2. Erm...that really doesn't defray me argument.

3. Refuse the facts? Possibly. I very well may be refusing some facts. But I suggest ask yourself if you are guilty of the same thing.

And 4...don't put words in my mouth please!

[edit on 5-11-2004 by iceofspades]

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   
In our quest for the problems that America has, we tend to blame a lot of subgroups that are not the real root of our problems.

Personally, I would say it's the operation, goals, practice of the Republican and Democratic parties.

Not because other parties are better, in fact I happen to like the Republican parties "ideas", but they do not follow them outside the side issues it's picked up along the way.

Abortion is one thing that always drives people to vote for them, dispite what they might be doing economically.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jemison
Now that the election is over I was hoping that people would ignore Michael Moore and that Michael Moore himself would understand that people don't believe his lies and deciet and the American public is not as dumb as he hoped they were when he made Fahrenheit 9/11.

His picture is disrespectful and disgraceful. Had I lost a family member in Iraq I would be livid with the way that Moore was attempting to capitalize on the death.

Jemison

Just because micheal moore is a liar doesn't mean we are. We can assault bush without having to resort to a lame story about saudi princes.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jemison
Now that the election is over I was hoping that people would ignore Michael Moore and that Michael Moore himself would understand that people don't believe his lies and deciet and the American public is not as dumb as he hoped they were when he made Fahrenheit 9/11.

His picture is disrespectful and disgraceful. Had I lost a family member in Iraq I would be livid with the way that Moore was attempting to capitalize on the death.

Jemison

Just because micheal moore is a liar doesn't mean we are. We can assault bush without having to resort to a lame story about saudi princes.

If you would actually read something relevent that isn't spewing from the bowels of the fox news channel you would know these things.

But Christian-Zionists don't have to back up what they say because "Their Faith Guides Them". Cram it! You are wrong, George W. Bush is the greatest threat to the international stability the world has seen since adolf hitler.

[edit on 5-11-2004 by Cash3w]

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Well MM is well lets see,

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Stop with the picture posting and actually back up your arguments with actual solid fact instead of one liners.

Hitler would have loved you.

There is nothing wrong with being anti-american. Dissent is necessary. Questions are necessary. You are not a patriot, you are a fool.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Michael Moores movies are childs play compared to Alex Jones. They're something to behold. This man is definately in the "know

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join