It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now it's time for Michael Moores Response! (Update)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
If you don't pay attention to Michael Moore he has his website: michaelmoore.com...

Well I have been waiting for updates on his site. Finally he updated. It's ONE PAGE. I'll let you discover it for your self.

BUSHBUSHBUSHBUSHBUSHBUSHBUSH-

[edit on 3-11-2004 by MysticalUnicorn]

Edit the first: Link problem

Edit the second:New title

Michael Moore has added all the names and says to them he is sorry. What a jerk!
Something to see at the end of the night. Bad dreams? Nightmares?
Michael Moore is a shameful fat pig. Forgive my language.

[edit on 4-11-2004 by MysticalUnicorn]

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Now that the election is over I was hoping that people would ignore Michael Moore and that Michael Moore himself would understand that people don't believe his lies and deciet and the American public is not as dumb as he hoped they were when he made Fahrenheit 9/11.

His picture is disrespectful and disgraceful. Had I lost a family member in Iraq I would be livid with the way that Moore was attempting to capitalize on the death.

Jemison

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jemison
Had I lost a family member in Iraq I would be livid with the way that Moore was attempting to capitalize on the death.

Jemison

That's odd. You should feel worse about the way the Bush administration has played on the tragedy of 9/11. And they haven't attended any funerals at all of soldiers they have sent to be killed.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
There is nothing in F9/11 or that montage of the dead soldiers that's inaccurate. I hope that you're either too young or old to be drafted....since females & students won't get an exception.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I'm from Canada and I was very happy to wake up to Bush as the winner.
Michael Moore is a jerk I will "never" watch his garbage. I too are glad that people didn't believe that movie.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hobby
Michael Moore is a jerk I will "never" watch his garbage.

That's one dumb statement. You can't really judge MM until you see his work.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Michael Moore's response?

CatCHING!!!!!$$$$$$$

Now he can make money off of all the Bush haters for four more years.

You didn't think that he actually cared about the issues he profits from, did you?

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aelita

Originally posted by Hobby
Michael Moore is a jerk I will "never" watch his garbage.

That's one dumb statement. You can't really judge MM until you see his work.

F9/11 is awesome, you really need an open mind when watching his films. I completely agree with Aelita. I wasn't a big fan or really interested in F9/11 because I thought it would be stuff I already knew.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Mystical's live coverage of Michael Moores reactions continue. After posting a picture of Bush made up of all those fallen soilders and posting all of the soilders name he finally made up a new list. The Top 17 reasons to not slit your wrist.

READ IT: michaelmoore.com...

OR DIE!

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
In many Wal-Marts and Suncoast Video stores, Michael Moore's movies (especially Fahrenheit 9/11) went on sale in the DVD clearance bin for $9.99 today... (here in Texas, anyway)

Where has Michael Moore been hiding out for the last few days? I haven't seen or heard a word about him on the news since he was in Cleveland, Ohio Tuesday night.

Also, why did he take his entire website down on Wednesday morning? I wonder what his thinking behind that move was.

Today he added an article called "17 Reasons Not to Slit Your Wrists" -- are there liberals/Democrats out there contemplating suicide after Tuesday's election results?

www.michaelmoore.com...

A couple of his comments don't sit well with me, however:

5. The Republicans will not have a filibuster-proof 60-seat majority in the Senate. If the Democrats do their job, Bush won't be able to pack the Supreme Court with right-wing ideologues...

The President only needs 51 votes in the Senate (a simple majority, over 50%) to approve a Supreme Court justice nominee. Where did he get 60 votes from?

10. Five more African Americans were elected as members of Congress, including the return of Cynthia McKinney of Georgia. It's always good to have more blacks in there fighting for us and doing the job our candidates can't.

First, who cares what race someone is? I just want the best candidate for the job. Also, "fighting for us"? Last time I checked, Michael Moore was white. Unless by "us" he means liberals/Democrats -- and in that case, he's assuming that all African-Americans are automatically liberals/Democrats.

14. Bush is now a lame duck president... Perhaps he'll treat the next four years like a permanent Friday, spending even more time at the ranch or in Kennebunkport. And why shouldn't he? He's already proved his point, avenged his father and kicked our ass.

Well, I found this one amusing, actually.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I'm still waiting for his next "update" to include:
"Watch for my new book/movie...BUSH SUCKS....PAY ME.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
And they haven't attended any funerals at all of soldiers they have sent to be killed.

Yep, neither did Lincoln, Roosevelt, Truman, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Bush Sr......did I miss any other President's?

seekerof

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThunderCloud
www.michaelmoore.com...

A couple of his comments don't sit well with me, however:

5. The Republicans will not have a filibuster-proof 60-seat majority in the Senate. If the Democrats do their job, Bush won't be able to pack the Supreme Court with right-wing ideologues...

The President only needs 51 votes in the Senate (a simple majority, over 50%) to approve a Supreme Court justice nominee. Where did he get 60 votes from?

- I think he is talking about the requirement for Supreme Court judge nominees to be accepted there has to be a 2/3rds vote in favour.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sminkeypinkey
I think he is talking about the requirement for Supreme Court judge nominees to be accepted there has to be a 2/3rds vote in favour.

Then he's still wrong... 2/3 of 100 is 67 (rounded to the nearest whole person), not 60.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThunderCloud

Originally posted by sminkeypinkey
I think he is talking about the requirement for Supreme Court judge nominees to be accepted there has to be a 2/3rds vote in favour.

Then he's still wrong... 2/3 of 100 is 67 (rounded to the nearest whole person), not 60.

A 3/5ths majority is required to break a filibuster in the Senate=60 senators

www.senate.gov...

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Outstanding Mr. Moore

The only age group in which the majority voted for Kerry was young adults (Kerry: 54%, Bush: 44%), proving once again that your parents are always wrong and you should never listen to them

Teaching kids not to listen to their parents. And this is the poster boy of the Democratic party.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time
There is nothing in F9/11 or that montage of the dead soldiers that's inaccurate.

I think you need to use a spell checker before you post there, BT. What you obviously MEANT to say was "accurate", not "inaccurate".

If it's what you DID mean to say, then I have to say that this is one of the most ridiculous posts I have ever seen you make...

You're slipping, old man...

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackJackal

Teaching kids not to listen to their parents. And this is the poster boy of the Democratic party.

You're not serious are you? No really, I'm utterly appalled.

(He was joking...obviously.)

[edit on 5-11-2004 by iceofspades]

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Moore is a complete piece of #, not even worth the toilet paper to wipe with.

I bet he sure is happy knowing that he HELPED elect Bush!

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
Moore is a complete piece of #, not even worth the toilet paper to wipe with.

Yeah...and I suppose Bush is a prize then?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join