It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me understand why you support Bush...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Seeing A Tree As A Forest

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
We are offically a Theocratic Christian nation, our war in the middle east is against Islam and Muslims, and we wish to, in true Christian fashion, export our religon and convert our enemies at the end of a sword.

Nothing I have seen suggests that this conclusion is valid, and I think it's driven more by political hyperbole than fact.

My vote had nothing to do with God or religion, and I doubt I'm the only one. There are religious voting blocs in America, and some Christians make up some of them.

There are other religious voting blocs as well, such as the Marxist religious bloc, which worships government as a god, seeks to wipe out all other religions (like all religious fundamentalists do) and establish itself as the leader of a new Marxist theocracy, as has been done elsewhere with disastrous results.

Unlike the Christians, the Marxists are free to proselytize in public schools with no restrictions whatsoever.

If America is a theocracy, it is a Marxist theocracy.

Partisanship As A Religion

I am not interested in being under the thumb of any sort of religious group, whether it admits to being one or not.

Both major U.S. parties appeal to voters on religious grounds. That's just one of many reasons why I refuse to join either of them.

When I vote, it is for what I see as the lesser evil.

Such is the nature of American politics these days, when we are given a dubious choice between different brands of religion instead of different brands of politics.

Ever and anon.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   
i support Bush because....

when you have 2 piles of garbage to pick ... you always choose the one that stinks less....

and i still cant get over the fact that Kerry ahd to go shoot at gees to try to get more votes ...sad, sad, sad...:shk:

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
By late June of this year Bush will launch an all out war. He's a madman, he will be proven to be the antichrist.

Dont say you werent warned.

Actually i'm not psychic i heard John Hogues Nostradamus predictions and i'm sold on this.

The Dubious one. "Dubya" "W"

Beleive it or not.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Bush will be proven to be the antichrist.

Bush is NOT the anti-christ... the antichrist is a "savior"...i mean he will come as a savior. a spiritual savior...he will unite ALL religions AS ONE. The WORLD WILL FOLLOW the antichrist... right now, Bush cant even have HIS OWN COUNTRY FOLLOWING HIM!

Bush is at the MOST paving the way for the "boss"... but he is not the Antichrist...no way Moslems will follow Bush as a WORLD SAVIOR

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Quote: "Say what you will I believe that last moment tape from Osama Bin Laden did more than you will ever believe to both scare and enrage the American voters... They RAN to Bush!"

Yeah but you see that is the thing! This just proves how much MIND Fu***** has been going on for the Last few Years! Lets Analyze this shall we -> Bush had 3 YEARS to Catch Osama - From when he declared War on Al-Qeada to when Osama put out that tape before the Election - He couldn't do it! He still hasn't done it! Oh we are sooooo Scared - I know lets Vote for the guy that *FAILED* to get job done for the last 3 years (P.S. Iraq was just an Expensive Diversion - they were not a Threat to the U.S.A. - you people bought into the Propaganda) - lets give him another 4 years! What kind of Logic is that? Wouldn't you want a guy that Actually SERVED in the Armed Forces & took a Bullet for his Country as Commander in Chief instead of some Spoiled Rich Ex(?)-Drunk?

P.S. Bin Laden was trained by the C.I.A. - the CIA delivered *BOGUS Intel* on Iraq before the War - the Bush Family & CIA go together like Peanut Butter & Jelly!

Quote: "the Antichrist will come as a Savior. a Spiritual Savior...he will unite ALL Religions AS ONE.".

You people actually believe this? I am sorry but that is the most Idiotic thing that I have ever heard! What is wrong with being Spiritual & Uniting Religions as one? Don't you think that the World could actually use some of that - people Uniting for a change instead of Killing each other? Have you ever actually considered that YOU could be Interpreting things In-Correctly & that in Reality all Religions ARE really One & the Same?

Anyway how would you know for sure? You realize that Back in the Day - when Jesus was doing his thing - there were People that thought HE was a "False Prophet" & certainly not the "Messiah"! I am sure that History will repeat itself - it usually does! :bnghd:

[edit on 30-4-2005 by Seraphim_Serpente]

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join