It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Last Of The Americans?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ShaolinTemple

My grandpa served in WW2 he thinks it was pretty good. All the footage inspired me to show him

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Its not perfect but Il give it a flag simply for the revelations encoded within it the kids think music videos are cool these days...

We need more material like this out there so despite the fact that its got flaws the message is still clear for all these kids out there who get fat and die young playing so many games.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Cancerwarrior

You find this funny? White Alquida is real and they did the Boston bombings and if it was not them well the Risin letters were the white alquida. Before the decade is out we will have your guns and the minds of your women. Laugh now and die in a FEMA camp later. Dodo birds never learned and neither will the patriots.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Truthrevealed77

Look im reading your posts here and Im not sure who you are but you seem pretty overconfident.

Patriots are everywhere. Every Fire Department, Every Army Brigade, Everywhere man. On every block. So id suggest you stop with all this rhetoric. This is America and the only Alqueada here is you.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Truthrevealed77 --

You posted this in January 2012 in the thread titled Ron Paul floor speech on NDAA

Originally posted by Truthrevealed77
Ron Paul is the last hope for our nation. Lets not allow the people we know to be persuaded into believing the wolves that attack him at every chance. Ron Paul is a sheep dog not a wolf and he needs our help. Without us he will not win. If you do not agree with SOPA or the NDAA then vote Ron Paul and get everyone you know to do the same!

Where the hell is that person at? Why have you done a 180?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Really awesome video what was that like 300 years of history in 9 minutes.

There really is no way to cram that much information in without it being fast like that but thanks

Most people have slow dumb brains that would not like or be able to keep up with such a fast paced video.

A masterpiece in my opinion thanks for the post. Hope you win the contest all the other stuff i have seen is too
slow paced!!!

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truthrevealed77

You find this funny? White Alquida is real and they did the Boston bombings and if it was not them well the Risin letters were the white alquida. Before the decade is out we will have your guns and the minds of your women. Laugh now and die in a FEMA camp later. Dodo birds never learned and neither will the patriots.

You sir have made me laugh harder than I have all day. And also it is spelled Al-Queda. Its nice that you know who attacked Boston. Maybe you should give the FBI a call and tell them the white Al-Queda is the culprit. And also, it is spelled Ricin. Risin is a video game.

You are clearly a troll but it is OK, I will feed you just to laugh at your pathetic attempts to make people quake in their boots with your internet bravado.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by six67seven

Ever heard of double agent? The list is complete now we are just adding the stragglers. Everyone active in the Ron Paul thing was put in the database. And everyone that supported gun rights lets just say the UN has a special treat for them. You patriots just will never get it will you.
edit on 18-4-2013 by henryharrison1984 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

And while you are at it, tell them manbearpig is real and you are totally serial.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by henryharrison1984

Are you and truthrevealed the same person?

This post is getting a little creepy. Hard to tell who is who!!

Good cop bad cop?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by saveliberty2012really

Will a patriot squeal if you take his family to a FEMA camp?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by henryharrison1984

Will a patriot squeal if you take his family to a FEMA camp?

Thanks for answering the question.

And for your information NOBODY will be laying a hand on my family and taking them to any camps.

I am surrounded by armed patriots 7 blocks thick in every direction.

Nobody is going to do anything like that not on our watch.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

reply to post by six67seven

Ever heard of double agent?

Yep, Tom clancy game. pretty awesome.

The list is complete now we are just adding the stragglers.

So what took so long?

Everyone active in the Ron Paul thing was put in the database.

The Ron Paul thing huh? Very eloquent way to put it. Do you mean people that voted for him? Or people that have a Ron Paul bumper sticker on their cars? Or some of the babies he has delivered?

And everyone that supported gun rights lets just say the UN has a special treat for them.

Latest poll shows over half the nation is in favor of having a gun in the house. And that number is growing very fast. Thats a pretty tall order for an organization as inept as the UN.

You patriots just will never get it will you.

Maybe you should get off the computer and come show us?

edit on 18-4-2013 by henryharrison1984 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-4-2013 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by saveliberty2012really

Are you and truthrevealed the same person?

This post is getting a little creepy. Hard to tell who is who!!

Good cop bad cop?

You beat me to it!! truth and henry are the same woman

She is bi-polar at least, if not very very lonely.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I hope you and your "7 blocks thick of armed patriots" Like white phosphorous and thermite scattershot drone missiles. How about Uranium tipped 35 mm cannon Vs your what ar15 ? Your all a joke being led to your death by false hope all I will say is unless you are like a Dodo bird you better turn them in when they ask for them and Im talking about guns. If you don't well death is ensured for you. We bought out the entire government, we control your elections, the content of your games and media, we control everything now almost except your putrid little patriot rebellious minds which we will soon have in chains you will see. Just keep believing you have power.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

the content of your games and media, we control everything now almost except your putrid little patriot rebellious minds which we will soon have in chains you will see. Just keep believing you have power.

GASP!!!!!!! I know you just did'nt say you control the content of my games!!!! Even minecraft?!?! Please take me off the list, please.

This is fun.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Rest assured in that we will show you in time all we need is that one last false flag series to get the ball rolling then right on schedule WW3 will break out. Martial law=patriot labor camp. Keep laughing keep acting like you know this is not real. It is real and this site is heavily monotored. Even me saying this will not matter because all of the general popualtion are so brainwashed and retarded antidotes to the poision like this video must be suppressed watch this video will not make it anywhere. Its had over 100,000 hits but what does the view counter say? Wonder whats wrong with TheAlexJonesChannel view counter on youtube also?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Rest assured in that we will show you in time all we need is that one last false flag series to get the ball rolling then right on schedule WW3 will break out. Martial law=patriot labor camp. Keep laughing keep acting like you know this is not real. It is real and this site is heavily monotored. Even me saying this will not matter because all of the general popualtion are so brainwashed and retarded antidotes to the poision like this video must be suppressed watch this video will not make it anywhere. Its had over 100,000 hits but what does the view counter say? Wonder whats wrong with TheAlexJonesChannel view counter on youtube also?

Well then you better get in touch with white Al-Queda and tell them to speed things up!

And if the people coming after me are as competent as your spelling I will have nothing to worry about.

MANBEARPIG IS REAL!!!!!! I AM TOTALLY SERIAL GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Seriously though, take your meds (you have obviously skipped them for a few days) and get some rest. And thanks for making me laugh so hard. I think I peed my pants a little.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I think he is just trying to scare you.

There is no way a secret organization with nearly infinite amount of control and human/cyber resources

could ever set a trap for innocent people to fall right into. No secret cabal like that could ever have the manpower

to do what henry is saying. it is all fake just him trying to intimidate us.

The only thing to be afraid of is Manbearpig.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join