It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Last Of The Americans?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I found this video on Youtube. Everything all the madness in America right now is just to push humanity into a state of being like the borg. Otherwise thinking this guy might need to be given a little more hits we need videos like this. I used to play games all the time but since Ive quit my life is better. I found a woman and my social life is better. If anyone on here thinks this is a good piece of awakening propaganda lets get it out there people. The minds of everyone are at stake here.
I rememebr all the movies featured at the end too. We were preconditioned for nine 1 1 I had not realized proir to watching nor the sever hypnosis I was actually in for years after high school. Its really impossible to not wake up after seeing this even if your fully hypnotized by games or sitcoms this really brings into perspective exactly what is at at stake for the people. Our entire American way of life is at stake here.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
flagged

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Pretty good ending there lol Its actually kind of funny at the very end there

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Borglikerace

I do play games alot but not addictevely tho i can see y and how some people could basically be like a zombie from playin games.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by joeqmarks12

No we want humanity to be like that! The Borg are my idols!!!

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
No this video doesnt portray truth everyone out there you need to understand that this is anti-government propaganda. People like this are in the NRA they are the ones responisible for the mass shootings and they believe they have constitutional rights, rights are only for politicians and police not average people. That is why Obamas kids can have body guards at their schools but your kids can't. Marking this as an abusive post.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Truthrevealed77

Really? this is the dumbest thing I have heard all day i say you are the one who is the traitor here

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
In case you haven't noticed DHS is bulding up to put people like you and the whoever made this in special camps. Are you ready to commit to that life? You are the reall threat to national security you NRA types who believe in having constitutional rights. Id suggest you take a look at what your up against and reconsider.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

You are saying there is a force ready to kill over 100 million of us ? What about the people inside the system will they not be upset if something happens to their family?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

You are the reall threat to national security you NRA types who believe in having constitutional rights. Id suggest you take a look at what your up against and reconsider.

And the Tool of the Day award goes to..................you!

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
We already have billions of rounds and camps set up on the railroad tracks and places to dump bodies of enemy combat people. Look it up its all out in the open and I can even talk about it right here because the general public is too stupid to care like DoDo birds and we all know what happened to them. Choosing their side is dumb.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ShaolinTemple

I just watched the video and I must say it is nine minutes of my life I wish I had back.

I kept waiting for something to happen other than a bunch of flashing 2 second scenes and crappy music but thats all it was.

There are much better awakening propaganda videos that I have seen on ATS.

And personally, video games (as well as books and other hobbies) are an escape for me. We all need one from time to time. I prefer it to the TV shows they have nowadays.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

See what kind of idiots we have running around in this country? Wow this guy is severely screwed up.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ShaolinTemple

Don't forget, the NDAA redefines America as a 'battlefield'... Obama acted like he wasn't going to sign it but he promised fundamental change.

Now, terrorists (whether created by the US or genuine jihadists) seem to be creating this battlefield on our soil a reality.

Couple that with the gun-control agenda, which the Obama administration is set on attaining, and you will literally see "The Last of The Americans" as a statement, not a question.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Cancerwarrior

I agree with you on this. This video is a piece of trash looks like a special education student created it. There is nothing worth watching unless you are a fan of kooky conspiracy theories. Go turn on Alex Jones and drink your fluoride slave quit trying to promote this junk Shaolin.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truthrevealed77
In case you haven't noticed DHS is bulding up to put people like you and the whoever made this in special camps. Are you ready to commit to that life? You are the reall threat to national security you NRA types who believe in having constitutional rights. Id suggest you take a look at what your up against and reconsider.

So believing in constitutional rights makes people a threat to national security?LOLOLOL.

You have to find me first. Come and get me.

I'll even give you a hint. I'm somewhere in the swamps.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Next time you try to fly your in for a little surprise.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truthrevealed77

Next time you try to fly your in for a little surprise.

What makes you think I am going to be flying anywhere? At all? Ever? Nowhere that I need to go except the woods around my house and I dare someone to try and come get me if I don't want to be found.
edit on 18-4-2013 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Look at this see this is really weird. Every time I see someone post a video like this that is actually good it gets bashed by people. Its like there are bots waiting for it.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Borglikerace

I have no problem with the message the video is trying to convey. It just comes off as doing it very poorly. The music sucks, the scenes are jumpy and inconsistent. Its like it is trying to blow your mind with all the jumping around but in reality it is just confusing and annoying.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join