It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tinfoilers - Is there anything which happens in the world that the US government is not responsible

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by Jwest06

I've never heard about Cheney on some show admitting OBL had nothing to do with 9/11 so I did a quick search and found out what you claim appears to be completely taken out of context from a mistake made by the ex VP, he meant to say Saddam Hussian and not OBL. I guess the next step is to find a clip of the actual show to verify this once and for all.

www.911myths.com...

On March 29, 2006, on The Tony Snow Show, Vice President Dick Cheney stated: “We’ve never made the case, or argued the case, that somehow Osama Bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming.” Back on September 16, 2001, Cheney had said he would willingly accept bin Laden’s “head on a platter”.

But now let's see the quote in context:

Q I want to be clear because I've heard you say this, and I've heard the President say it, but I want you to say it for my listeners, which is that the White House has never argued that Saddam was directly involved in September 11th, correct?

THE VICE PRESIDENT: That's correct. We had one report early on from another intelligence service that suggested that the lead hijacker, Mohamed Atta, had met with Iraqi intelligence officials in Prague, Czechoslovakia. And that reporting waxed and waned where the degree of confidence in it, and so forth, has been pretty well knocked down now at this stage, that that meeting ever took place. So we've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden [sic] was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming. But there -- that's a separate proposition from the question of whether or not there was some kind of a relationship between the Iraqi government, Iraqi intelligence services and the al Qaeda organization.

Q Okay. A couple of things, I think a couple of minutes ago -- I want to make sure -- you said Osama bin Laden wasn't involved in 9/11 planning. You meant Saddam Hussein, correct? That Saddam Hussein was not involved in September 11th?

THE VICE PRESIDENT: Correct. Yes, sir.

Q Okay.

THE PRESIDENT CHENEY: Thanks for straightening that out. I didn't realize I'd done that. (Laughter.)
Q Yes. Well, otherwise we'd have a whole lot more stories to deal with.
(Web Archive source)

Believe me I'm no fan of the Bush admin, the wars, 9/11 and don't believe the official story but that info you're posting isn't helping the cause.
edit on 18-4-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

Actually, it works better if Cheney made a verbal slip up as to presume he believed OBL was responsible. Then he's just another person from the American government blaming an innocent man.

Slip of tongues spill out the truth a good percent of the time. The person wanting to lie fails to do so involuntarily. There's a difference in that and using the wrong word, but who knows?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Jwest06

I hear what you're saying but when he was asked directly after he made that comment if he meant to say this instead of that and he said yes then that is what it is. In a court of law this evidence is thrown out.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by Jwest06

I hear what you're saying but when he was asked directly after he made that comment if he meant to say this instead of that and he said yes then that is what it is. In a court of law this evidence is thrown out.

I didn't disagree and I'm glad you corrected me. Had he said it and meant it, what I stated earlier would not be true for the entirety of the U.S. government.

I didn't remove it from the original post because you corrected me and there's no need. The conversation that followed just added more details and made a stronger case for everything but that one point.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I missed the edit button and quoted myself

I do find it interesting that the media was quick to correct him on that point and that he didn't even notice. Sounded right to him lol.
edit on 18-4-2013 by Jwest06 because: Wrong button

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Jwest06

I see the tin foil hat is still secured tightly to your head! You do make a good point so if I was a judge I would listen to your argument for your case.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Massive US arms/aid deliveries prop up Al Qaeda in Syria, while US troops stage in Jordan to defend terrorists they spent last decade fighting.

CNN reports that some 200 US troops are staging along Syria's border, this as reports reveal huge amounts of US-provided flour smuggled into Syria have formed the foundation of Al Qaeda's public relations strategy. Together with huge amounts of US-provided weapons, the aid is fueling Al Qaeda's continued operations and atrocities inside Syria. The addition of US troops along Syria's border appears to a response to recent and significant gains made by the Syrian government in stamping out terrorist operations nationwide.

Syria's "rebels" are same terrorists US fought for last 10 years

As reported in October 2012, the networks used to flood Iraq with weapons and Al Qaeda militants during the US occupation, had been positively identified by the extensive academic efforts of the US Army's own West Point Combating Terrorism Center (CTC). Two reports were published between 2007 and 2008 revealing a global network of Al Qaeda affiliated terror organizations, and how they mobilized to send a large influx of foreign fighters into Iraq.

The first report, "Al-Qa'ida's Foreign Fighters in Iraq," was extensively cited by historian and geopolitical analyst Dr. Webster Tarpley in March of 2011, exposing that NATO-backed "pro-democracy" rebels in Libya were in fact Al Qaeda's Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (LIFG), listed by the US State Department, United Nations, and the UK Home Office (page 5, .pdf) as an international terrorist organization.

These very same terrorist would then be documented flooding into Syria, primarily through Turkey with NATO complicity

www.presstv.ir...

I realise the US is being used but that following orders defence never worked at the hague or Neuremberg

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sajuek

What you've done is collectively taken all the snips of conspiracies and placed them all together into a collection so large, so evil and so complicated - that it seems too large, too evil and too complicated to ever be real. Please see the quote on the bottom of my post for my response to this thread.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
reply to post by sajuek

Of course.
Clouds form.

chemtrails

Earthquakes occur.

HAARP

Plagues, locusts etc.

Genetic engineering and NWO biological population control

Not everything is the USA's fault.