It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Address of Boston Marathon Finish Line? 666 Boylston

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
This may have been brushed upon in a thread concerning the bombings in Boston but I haven't seen a thread about it. Did a couple searches and saw nothing.. If I'm mistaken, I apologize ahead of time.

Now, to preface, I'm one who is still somewhat on the fence regarding the occult tendencies of the elite or TPTB, if you will. I'm kind of an empirical evidence kind of guy and coincidences and strange occurrences catch me eye no doubt but of course by nature are hard to prove.

However, during my years of schooling and research especially concerning deep politics and hidden histories of events I have certainly come to the conclusion there are some extremely evil people out there and many of them find themselves in positions of high power.

Now whether they are Isis worshipping occultists who diddle young children and sacrifice babies to Moloch.. I don't know. It's a hard thing to swallow but honestly my gut tells me there is something to it despite the awful implications. Spiritual wickedness in high places, and all that.

But as far as this thread goes.. Some believe that these occultists leave clues and "calling cards" during, before and/or after events in which they've helped facilitate, or plan events based on numerology and other occult symbols of significance. There are all kinds of theories such as these pertaining to everything from 9/11 to WWII. Concerning the Boston marathon and the attack that took place the other day... If you go to Google Maps, as I've done, and type in 666 Boylston Street, it is exactly where the finish line of the marathon was and where the bombs went off. amresolution.com...
socioecohistory.wordpress.com...< br />
I'd paste a photo but I don't know how on my phone. But, what do you guys think? Another strange coincidence? I know right now there will be at least 2 sides to this, those who cannot look past such a strange coincidence and those who think nothing of it. I reserve my right to not make up my mind one way or another but I do think it's very strange.
edit on 18-4-2013 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-4-2013 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Yes it is strange but the odds are not.

1 in 999 if the address sequence is 3 digits. Not high but I'd play the odds if it was a lottery.

Peace

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
the odds get better when you include drill like 777 and 911

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
the odds get better when you include drill like 777 and 911

Yup, now we're talking!

Lotto, here I come!

Peace

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Now if you spell Boylston backwards you get Not Sly Ob...

OMG Obamas not sly!

Or is that Obiwan...

Too many conspiracies!

/throws cabbage

/runs

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Terminal1

I don't disagree but it IS a conspiracy website.

My life is filled with drudgery and monotony... I come here for my speculative based entertainment because in my real life such excitement and hypothesis is non-existent!

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Worked in a biker bar once. A real dive, it's nickname was Gun & Knife club, saw some really bad things there lots of blood a couple guys never got up.

It's address was 911.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

It's Boston so I think they go a little higher than 999. I think 2000 was the highest I could confirm.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by PatriotGames2

Oh I agree and basically do the same thing. There is some actual good info on this site and it is my go to place to start my news gathering day. I especially love some of the info on ancient civilizations and I actually do believe in a few conspiracies. But the vast majority brought to these pages are just flat out humorous to me and it is like the comic section of a newspaper.

I guess I should just chuckle and be done which I do most the time but I am human and sometimes weak and cannot help but to have my singular fun and make asnine comments like I did above. At least I try not to make it personal and be as light hearted as I can even though some claims are straight up ridiculous.

After all... it is Springtime and the weather is getting warmer for the Reptilians to come back and get the DNA samples that the USPS gathers from the people that lick their stamps.

top topics

join