It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many people hate people that make you look bad?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I'm talking about someone who comes in a room sits down hangs out for a few hours maybe spends the night. And in that time frame made you look like pos.

Little things like not backstabbing or bad mouthing someone who don't deserve it. Going out of there way to accommodate you, make you feel good.

Listen to your b/s. Give advice. Try not to be in the way as much as possible.

All those things these people don't do you realize your the kind of person who does.

Why should people hate people that make us reflect who we are? Have we not evolved far enough to find our flaws and fix them?

Why should good people be hated? Is it because we feel we can't be like them? Or is it because being cool is outside the comfort zone. And it's just easier to sit around and be envious of people?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Dont fell bad its only the television brain wash programing shining threw.
Its hardly their fault, they are only acting on their programing.

edit on 18-4-2013 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by XsweetNspiceyX

Are you trying to make me look bad or something??

Seriously,the whole cool thing is waaaaaaay over rated.
Some of the "cool people" are actually too insecure to act like normal people.
Shallow,insecure,needy,always wanting to be the center of attention etc etc.

What people find "cool" today really blows my mind and to me,it says alot about them.

But hey,I am still a guy who has a landline and no Iphone.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Well, I have a real problem with my family because of their bad habits. My two older brothers are very bed addicts. As well a lot their "friends" are drug addicts which cause problems and makes me look bad as a person. Because all we do is fight and argue. Stay off drugs kids!

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by XsweetNspiceyX

An example of BS, and back stabbing in action can be found in work places, most of us have experienced it and i l know i certainly have.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
People who are so great that they show me up would inspire me. I'd never hate them but where are these people?

new topics

top topics

join