Just an odd occurance that I would like to share

page: 1
3

log in

join

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Ok so this is probably one of the weirdest things that has ever happened to me. Anyway, I am a competition cheerleader at my high school and we go to the national competition every year in Orlando, Florida, and we take an airplane to get there and back.

Sorry if I jump around a lot in this thread, my writing tends to turn out as just one big stream of thought lol. So lets start at the beginning. Before the trip my aunt gave me a blown glass ring because it was our school colors (corny, I know, but I stilled like it and it was pretty so whatevs) and I wore it for the whole trip. Fast forward to the end of the trip, we are packing up to go home and I am searching for this ring and I cant find it anywhere! I even had a bunch of girls on the team helping me find it, but no luck. So then I just decide that Im just not going to find it, and we all load the bus to go to the airport. Then we arrive by airplane at Charlotte, North Carolina airport, and I am just sitting on the floor with my team waiting for the next airplane to take us home, and then something just fell from the ceiling and landed in my lap. It was my ring! My ring that I hadn't seen since being in Orlando, florida, had just fallen into my lap at an airport in Charlotte, North Carolina!.

Anyone else have something like this happen to them? It was super weird, I mean I though that maybe one of the girls on the team had it and just threw it at me, but I asked them and nobody had thrown it, they were all like "what you found your ring?" and these girls are really terrible at lying to me, like forreal I think I might would have been able to tell if they were just tricking me. Idk this sounds crazy, but things like this really make me believe that I have a guardian or something that follows me around. I mean seriously, I have NEVER felt alone in my entire life, and things always just seem to work out for me as if series of events are just guided into the right direction. AND totally random fact, but throughout my whole childhood I saw shadow people everywhere I went. They never scared me, I just felt like they were just there watching but never wanting to hurt me. Anybody that relates?




posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
There's a thread on this site-it's called:"Have you had more than one paranormal experience" by member Sled357-i'm sure i saw something much like this that happened to you.A lady had a ring,and lost the stone-and found it also falling out of thin air.It was a black stone,if i remember correctly.You'll have fun looking for the specific reply-its a long thread,but very worth it

I think this type of phenomenon is called apportation-anyway,i'm happy for you



posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raxoxane
There's a thread on this site-it's called:"Have you had more than one paranormal experience" by member Sled357-i'm sure i saw something much like this that happened to you.A lady had a ring,and lost the stone-and found it also falling out of thin air.It was a black stone,if i remember correctly.You'll have fun looking for the specific reply-its a long thread,but very worth it

I think this type of phenomenon is called apportation-anyway,i'm happy for you


WOW that's cool, Ive actually replied on that thread lol. Didn't know there was a name for it, Ill have to look that up.



posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Personally, I believe our concious thoughts influence reality, and can even possibly change it; given the right circumstances. This is my own theory btw.

Normally one person can't change reality, due to the fact that years upon years of conditioning have forced the masses of the world to NOT believe in things such as magic, or the paranormal/supernatural.

With that being said, if enough people are thinking about the same thing, then I believe it's possible to influence reality. Or if one person with an extraordinarily strong will thinks about something, again, influencing reality is possible.

Now I could be wrong, but it's my belief that the ring appeared because you (and possibly your friends) put so much thought into it that it influenced your local reality.

Strange? Yes, I know; and thank you. =)



posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjsr420
Personally, I believe our concious thoughts influence reality, and can even possibly change it; given the right circumstances. This is my own theory btw.

Normally one person can't change reality, due to the fact that years upon years of conditioning have forced the masses of the world to NOT believe in things such as magic, or the paranormal/supernatural.

With that being said, if enough people are thinking about the same thing, then I believe it's possible to influence reality. Or if one person with an extraordinarily strong will thinks about something, again, influencing reality is possible.

Now I could be wrong, but it's my belief that the ring appeared because you (and possibly your friends) put so much thought into it that it influenced your local reality.

Strange? Yes, I know; and thank you. =)


Is it weird that I feel like I believe you?
whatever. I have seen evidence of what you are talking about in my own life so I feel like what you are proposing DOES happen. I feel like sometimes this has effected me negatively at times too though. I worry a lot, like the thought of small things going wrong really puts me at near panic attack level lol. Its funny but when I am worrying and dwelling on something that might happen, that something usually ends up happening.



posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Ah,, I think your class mates played a trick on you. It was so obvious, I don't believe you can't see it.

I've done stuff like this type of trick on people before. I'm surprised those I've done it too haven't been on ATS but then my friends are pretty sane and usually work it out or at least aren't stupid enough to believe it's as they think it happened but can't prove who it was as everyone keeps quiet that saw me do it.

I hope that explains it and reveals more about some on ATS that are fooled by stuff they think is real. Though I doubt it- most on ATS are too far gone.



edit on 18-4-2013 by pacifier2012 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
When things appear out of midair, it is called apporting.

Apports can be anything, but they are most commonly coins or jewelry. There are actually several threads on here about them.the author Cynthia Larson writes about them a lot on her realityshifters blog too



posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012
Ah,, I think your class mates played a trick on you. It was so obvious, I don't believe you can't see it.

I've done stuff like this type of trick on people before. I'm surprised those I've done it too haven't been on ATS but then my friends are pretty sane and usually work it out or at least aren't stupid enough to believe it's as they think it happened but can't prove who it was as everyone keeps quiet that saw me do it.

I hope that explains it and reveals more about some on ATS that are fooled by stuff they think is real. Though I doubt it- most on ATS are too far gone.



edit on 18-4-2013 by pacifier2012 because: (no reason given)


So you admit to being a hoaxster. Not a good reputation to have on forums such as this.

In all likelihood, I would imagine your suggestion to be the case; however, to simply state that and then go on to condescendingly hope that explains it is rather simplistic. The fact of the matter is, while that may be the most logical answer, it is by no means the only possibility and should not be stated so definitively.

Just my take on it though.



posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I think one of the girls took it and threw it in your way to where they wouldn't be implicated.

Falling into your for a paranormal reason seems a bit far-fetched for me.

Girls can be cruel. Especially Cheerleaders.

No pun intended. I'm sure your a nice gal.



posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012
Ah,, I think your class mates played a trick on you. It was so obvious, I don't believe you can't see it.

I've done stuff like this type of trick on people before. I'm surprised those I've done it too haven't been on ATS but then my friends are pretty sane and usually work it out or at least aren't stupid enough to believe it's as they think it happened but can't prove who it was as everyone keeps quiet that saw me do it.

I hope that explains it and reveals more about some on ATS that are fooled by stuff they think is real. Though I doubt it- most on ATS are too far gone.



edit on 18-4-2013 by pacifier2012 because: (no reason given)


I mean that could be true but I literally watched it fall from the ceiling. Unless my friends set up a ladder right behind me without me noticing it, I don't think that that is what happened.
edit on 18-4-2013 by eyesontheskies because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by eyesontheskies
 


Did you maybe wear it on a neckless around your neck and forgot about it?

I kinda have to doubt that the ring materialized itself and fell out of nothing. Maybe it was in the carry-on luggage and fell out of the overhead bins somehow?

It DOES sound weird, but I am sure there is an explanation.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raxoxane
There's a thread on this site-it's called:"Have you had more than one paranormal experience" by member Sled357-i'm sure i saw something much like this that happened to you.A lady had a ring,and lost the stone-and found it also falling out of thin air.It was a black stone,if i remember correctly.You'll have fun looking for the specific reply-its a long thread,but very worth it

I think this type of phenomenon is called apportation-anyway,i'm happy for you



Thanks for the compliment on my thread, Raxoxane. :-)

Here is my experience:

Source: www.abovetopsecret.com...


I had a ring setting that was made from Kentucky coal that my husband gave me (ex-husband now). He said it was one of a kind. About a year after we were divorced I lost the setting in the ring at a local club. Three months later my cousin and I went to a drive-in theater (this was in the mid 1970's). During intermission I went to the bathroom located inside the concession building . As I stood and looked up, there was something black dangling in mid-air in front of my face. I thought at first it was a spider hanging on a web, but then it fell to the concrete floor and made a noise, so I knew whatever it was, it was a solid object. As I knelt over getting a closer look, I realized this was the setting from my ring that I had lost three months prior in a totally different place! It was like it just materialized in front of my eyes, stayed there until I saw it, and fell at my feet. I picked it up and put it in my pocket. When I went back to the car my cousin asked me if I was okay because she said I was pale as a ghost. I told her what happened, and she was speechless! When I got home I placed the setting in my ring, put the ring away in my jewelry case, and I have never taken it out again since that day! Still don't know what to make out of this!


I know exactly how you felt! I've had a lot of paranormal experiences, but this has to be the strangest thing to ever happen to me!!!

S&F on your thread, OP!



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by eyesontheskies
 


I hope you like that ring, it wasn't easy getting it back to you.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by eyesontheskies
 


I hope you like that ring, it wasn't easy getting it back to you.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by eyesontheskies
 


I hope you like that ring, it wasn't easy getting it back to you.


Weird, this post multipiled. Likea bunch of rabbits. Forum mananger? Can you pew pew those other 2 comments? I sware i did not do that on purpose.

reply to post by sled735
 


Hey sled
your story reminds me a lot of Yahwehs former identity. Was not known as An Anubis or Osiris. But there was also the weaving spider. Which as far as i know. Is the oldest reprisentation of YHWH

The spider is actually a woman in this myth. And waves the stars. This is why you will see the spider as a sacred animal. Tho their creepyness is quite well established.
edit on 19-4-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightaudit
reply to post by eyesontheskies
 


Did you maybe wear it on a neckless around your neck and forgot about it?

I kinda have to doubt that the ring materialized itself and fell out of nothing. Maybe it was in the carry-on luggage and fell out of the overhead bins somehow?

It DOES sound weird, but I am sure there is an explanation.


No I don't wear rings on a necklace and I was sitting in the part of the airport that you wait for your plane. It was a wide open and spacious area.

I mean I know it sounds crazy but I just cant think of any other way that I haven't already investigated.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw
reply to post by eyesontheskies
 


I hope you like that ring, it wasn't easy getting it back to you.




HAHAHAHAHA!
thanks





top topics
 
3

log in

join