It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI releases photos of Boston suspects

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

I think the one in the white hat looks like a white male, the other is too hard for me to see to really say for certain.

I think people are too quick to see some grand motive. These could be two a-holes on a dark knight killing spree for all we know.

Or they might not have anything to do with it and the FBI is just grasping at straws. I am pretty sure they have already tried every arab male with a backpack they could find. It's only a matter of time before even I am a suspect too at this point.
edit on 18-4-2013 by antonia because: added a thought

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Hey wait a minute, how did they get my photo?
I was only a spectator

ah well, they aren't looking too hard I guess.

Actually now they are grasping at straws and possibly giving a thumbs up to vigilantism
perhaps 4chan is running the fbi now...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Maybe it's my depth perception, and yes these guys DO seem suspicious, but how big were these pressure cookers? The backpacks shown on these two men don't appear to be buldging as much as I would think they should be, if they each had a pressure cooker inside.. I keep looking at looking to compare the width (from what I can see) of the backpacks compared to even the width of their arms, the backpacks don't appear very full to me. Anyone have any thoughts on backpack buldginess and pressure cooker sizes?
I sure hope these aren't more scapegoats....

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Minutes before the bombs blew up in Boston, Jeff Bauman looked into the eyes of the man who tried to kill him.

Just before 3 p.m. on April 15, Bauman was waiting among the crowd for his girlfriend to cross the finish line at the Boston Marathon. A man wearing a cap, sunglasses and a black jacket over a hooded sweatshirt looked at Jeff, 27, and dropped a bag at his feet, his brother, Chris Bauman, said in an interview.

“He woke up under so much drugs, asked for a paper and pen and wrote, ‘bag, saw the guy, looked right at me,’” Chris Bauman said yesterday in an interview.

www.bloomberg.com...

You make the call

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join