It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Vows Executive Orders On Gun Control This Week After Senate 'Failure'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Good! That means we can get started on impeachment proceedings. I know I'll be at Aaron Schocks office demanding it. I'm sure most the people I know will be raising hell with their congressional reps. The senate wont stop it out of fear. Not with the sheer numbers of people outraged. No amount of media manipulation will cover that up. they can talk all the smack they want.
BuzzFeed Politics

edit on 18-4-2013 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
So much for giving the people what they want. We need this crazy man out of office. How many exec orders has this man passed so far? If you don't agree with HIS way, he's gonna push to get it regardless.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I just posted this in the other one.

The constitution supporting citizen is deemed a terrorist by the government as it is. What is the difference if they make gun ownership illegal, you're still a terrorist just for believing in the constitution without being armed.

You are not obligated to obey edicts against the constitution, these are illegal laws. In fact I'd go as far as to say that it is your duty as a citizen to disobey unconstitutional laws. If you end up on a jury in a court case that is trying to prosecute someone for an unconstitutional law, use jury nullification. If you're going to end up in a prison for your constitutional beliefs, why not get busted for a good cause? Start a prison gang based on alignment with the constitution and keep yourself in good company while you're there.

Resistance doesn't have to involve any violence, "law" breaking perhaps, but not against the constitution, disobedience certainly, but some action of some sort is better than doing nothing at all.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Hold on now folks..

This is jackass crazy Uncle Joe speaking here.

He probably doesn't realize this would be impeachable, Obama is much smarter than that.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MichiganSwampBuck

I agree, completely.

People need to remember that the law is the law, making illegal laws doesn't make them legal, they are not legal thus don't have to be followed.

There are already laws in place that have to be amended to be changed. Hence the "shall not be infringed" part.

You cant pass a law and just overrule it, so now the new law is the law. One must amend the constitution to change the 2nd.

Making a law that says all guns are illegal, rather by legislation or executive order doesn't change the law of the land at all.

To those that would like to see guns be outlawed, have the constitution amended then, it is the only way to do such a thing, no matter what law is passed.

Or do you think it is ok to just ignore which ever parts of laws you don't agree with?

Because don't forget, all of us have different ideas about what should or shouldn't be ok to do, and our laws are a reflection of what most folks can agree is necessary for civil society.

Just ignoring whatever you don't agree with swings both ways don't forget. Both sides can ignore the rules, and force idiotic rules on others.

It is called dictatorships or totalitarian rule, I don't honestly believe any of you want that here.

top topics

join