It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shifting Our Paradigm

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
I now predict skeptics and/or shills to call Greer and Wilcock a fraud,

Well, they are both frauds.... and the shills are the ones constantly pushing their nonsense!

Truth is Truth and shall be known...

True, and the truth us Greer and Wilcock are both frauds.

Remember?

Yes, we remember all the threads you have started pushing their nonsense.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

i know there are paid shills on this website...

Like the ones pushing Greer's nonsense....

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

lol, no...

what else can you share with us?

any proof or anything that will get us to think?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

Hey cornucopia,

Ever since you posted this thread I have been listening to David Wilcock. I admit like any person in the field I first thought he was a disinformation agent. He is what I consider a 'flexible' disinformation agent. Meaning his truth that he wants to get out is more important to him to get out than like an Air Force counter intelligence agent. My evidence is that when he does his lectures in front of audiences he talks about certain things, things with better concepts. But when he went on Coast to Coast it all changed and went to disinformation for the 1st hour, then slowly starting to get to his message. This may not be David's fault, but perhaps Coast even asked him to disinform, Noory could be an agent for all I'm concerned.

David's message is that the universe is conscious and love is the highest principle of 'God.' And that we have a higher self that interacts with it on a subconscious level.

Here is one of my favorite videos so far.

edit on 23-4-2013 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyleabent
I believe.

hugs

thanks

we could use more people like you to raise our vibrations

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

hi, yeah I think noory is a little bit in the box sometimes, his asks questions that are usually coming from a lower consciousness point of view...

all Is well though because a few people are not going to stop what is happening

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
The nineties called.

They want their catch phrase back.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

reply to post by ContractedMercenary

i know there are paid shills on this website...

this site along with a few others i go to have been infiltrated.

I think you might be right with this, it's not such a big jump to think that it's the case, but am just trying to help :

I brought this up not long ago and got my thread deleted, along with a message giving me a last warning about accusing others, etc. (note that I said you "might" be right. I can't accuse anyone or I'm gone.) I'm just saying this so that you maybe accept that you might be right but don't bring it up all the time, because you might find that you get that last warning too, or even banned.

I can see you're a decent person, that's the only reason I'm saying. And if the worst does happen and you're banned, don't take it too harshly! I'd guess there's a lot of other sites like this now, and that you're already on a few of them anyway.

In short : be careful when bringing up the subject of shills, etc.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

reply to post by greyer

hi, yeah I think noory is a little bit in the box sometimes, his asks questions that are usually coming from a lower consciousness point of view...

all Is well though because a few people are not going to stop what is happening

What Is happening? Wilcock says that half of the illuminati still wants the population down and the other half is over it, but that grace of the universe and the grey aliens will keep the other half from making it happen.

If anything your few people are going to keep the hate happening, there is no current paradigm shift in science, no shift in the inaccurate history books, no shift in society, no shift in the government.

On the brighter side of a paradigm shift, two things have reached the ATS alien board news channel and probably deserve a thread - King Akhenaten was actually a Nephilim giant, standing 15 tall with a grey alien head, people thought the pyramids were hard to build with 100s of men, did they think that it was actually hundreds of men 15 feet tall? Also, there was a foo fighter coverup, the real foo fighters going back to 1942 were not just orbs and balls of light, they were actually 100-300 foot craft bigger than the lights over Phoenix in 1997 going 10,000 mph.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

This sounds like the synopsis to a bad b-movie script. Or maybe a kids cartoon show.

Anyway, good luck shifting the paradigm

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

thank you

the shift is happening.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join