It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fact Or Fiction! From Boston To Texas.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
ok this is a CONSPIRACY!, just like this site calls for, as I have thought of it, i havn't heard these claims from anyone else.

Yes this is out there
Yes i've seen fruitloops in cheero's

if you dont like it, dont read and reply with nonsense that doesn't matter please.

Could the boston explosion be a coverup to distract people from the real deal, the fertilizer plant?

First they create a event that looks like a real homegrown terriest attack. 2-3 dead, but its at a very public place, during the day, made to look like a someone is just out to hurt us.

then a couple days later... a home grown terrest attack happens thats made to look like a accident (See the missle videos) so now everyone is worried about boston, while there are maybe up too 100 dead in texas (so far they call for 30-40 but could be up too 100)

again. just a conspiracy, dont get ants in your pants and bother posting how dumb this theory is, because its just a theory, i'm not claiming any thruth

any thoughts, for or against? just no bashing please :
edit on 18-4-2013 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-4-2013 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
This forum really glitched out and posted without the subject, so i had to edit and re write the whole subject, this post here is to bring it back to the top of the page as if it was a new forum like it should be, sorry if this effects anyone.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

Somebody creates a massacre that's made to look like a massacre? 'They' do it to make it look like a 'real one?' I'm sorry. My brain can't follow the twists and turns in this maze. Maybe I don't smoke enough pot. I think what is more likely is that there are sleeper cells all over this country and they're going to unleash a wave of attacks. Let's hope not.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Not fruit lolly at all. Since I no longer have tv, I saw the story about the fertilizer plant this morning when I got to woe. My first thought was "I wonder if this is connected to Boston?" But sadly I was busy and did not get to hear most of what was said.
So yeah, some gut feeling, no reason, nothing to back it up, just a feeling. It would not surprise me at all to find the two are related.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I will entertain this theory, but I first would like to know why they chose to blow up a fertilizer plant in texas, not anywhere else?

The only thought I can come up with would be more regulation on fertilizers, but considering the EPA is already pretty heavy handed with the use of fertilizers and other toxic chemicals, I don't see how causing this one incident could change it anymore than it already is.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hillarie
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

Somebody creates a massacre that's made to look like a massacre? 'They' do it to make it look like a 'real one?' I'm sorry. My brain can't follow the twists and turns in this maze. Maybe I don't smoke enough pot. I think what is more likely is that there are sleeper cells all over this country and they're going to unleash a wave of attacks. Let's hope not.

wow you really failed to read my post lol, even replying with nonsense that doesn't contribute one bit!, thanks

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by eXia7
I will entertain this theory, but I first would like to know why they chose to blow up a fertilizer plant in texas, not anywhere else?

The only thought I can come up with would be more regulation on fertilizers, but considering the EPA is already pretty heavy handed with the use of fertilizers and other toxic chemicals, I don't see how causing this one incident could change it anymore than it already is.

that was my first thought, and now 2 days after boston?.... they're going to have good reason to make it harder to obtain chemicals that can create home made bombs.

but again this is just a theory i have no idea, i'm just thinking around the edges.

it could just be some weird human sacraficals ritual that we'll never know about

or noting but a chemical explosion because the firefighters tried to put it out "bad reaction with water" (reason that i've read on a couple sources)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I was thinking more along the lines of how these things are handled. Many say people in Boston are saying everyone was told not to worry about the military and dogs, being told it was a drill.

And also someone on my facebook page Monday afternoon commented about the Boston explosion and said "not a single gun was used, what is the government going to try to take away now?" I jokingly replied "go stock up on fertilizer now before you can't buy it."

Whatever the connection if there is one, I don't feel the fetilizer plant explosion was an accident. These places have a lot of safety protocols in place as they know the dangers. Yes, it could have been an accident, but a bit too coincidental so soon. I think the government is on a roll.

I also expect more to come in the near future...false flags and distractions. I don't claim to be psychic but it's a gut feeling. Or maybe just paranoid.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
i'm starting to think this is all staged like i said. but for different reasons....

This seems like a gaint set up staged to give everyone practise for martial law

and the fertilizer plant is where they tested the weapon they're going to use

quite possible, but also its scary how many holes they're leaving, its almost like they want us to figure out this was a set up and rebel

both the mom and aunt think they're setup, if you watch the interview the aunt is appreantly pretty smart
edit on 19-4-2013 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

top topics

join