It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Hospital Guy...now FBI no longer seeking two men with bags..time to blame the Old white guy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Ok. this is getting really, really good now. Remember the 2 guys that the news has been circulating and the FBI has been using to question. Yeah..forget about it. It is just a 17 y/o Morracan kid who says he is not involved so he must not be. Really? The claim is that he went to the police yesterday to clear his name. FBI is saying that there is NOTHING else they can provide...just like the kid with Saudi ties who is leaving next week.

Barhoun's younger brother, who declined to be identified, said that it made his mother "sick and upset" that her son had been connected to the tragedy. "It made her think he had done something wrong," the younger brother said. "My brother is not the bomber." Federal law enforcement sources told ABC News they are no longer seeking information about Barhoun or the other man in the photo published in the Post.

Are they all flying home tomorrow to have a party and laugh at America.

Folks, they are ruling all of these guys out so they can blame the old white guy...the guy who even looks like Ted Kyczinski for gods sake so you have an image already in your head.

Press conference in 15 minutes.

edit on 18-4-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Exactly. What we're going to be seeing is a paleoconservative, Constitutionalist, Protestant Christian, probably a Tea Party Member.

I think it's about that time, that time for the government to start demonizing patriots as being potential terrorists.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

Did you ever think that maybe he did it?

Maybe the kids are innocent. FBI and DOHS interrogation tactics aren't exactly friendly for those that are suspected of terrorist acts.... I'm sure they're laughing at America right now.

I've suspected from the beginning that this wasn't foreign based terrorism. The prime suspect being an old white guy is pretty much what I've suspected since the bombs went off.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
The white guy ? The one in the blue jacket ? I'm confused. What I'm wondering is what is the motive someone has done this for a reason. If its domestic terrorism/bombing who would do this and why? Or is it just some nut job

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
There have been posts on the forum already linking more detailed information on this subject.

The kid, who was unfairly accused and posted on the front page of news outlets, was a runner and has copious amounts of running related material on his FB page long before the events took place. I think he was also enrolled at a local high school.

In any case, the netizens have uncovered a ton of information about the kid and have pretty much uncovered his innocence and now there are a few people who are just catching wind of the story and throwing accusations out simply cause they have seen a picture of him with a gym bag.

Seriously, get a grip.

If you see a muslim looking person with a gym bag, near an event like that, you aren't Sherlock Holmes and you didn't solve anything.

www.theverge.com...
edit on 18-4-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

Lmao what a joke post......... can only non white guys plant bombs and kill people.........

stupid post

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

Yes, I have..but i never thought he was alone. I thought it was more of the sympathizer story that would surface. That he lost a son in the war or such (which is why the FBI interviewed the cowboy who ran to rescue everyone. His son was killed and he lit himself and a van on fire many years back. He has motive too).

I was looking, to be honest, for a mix to cover all bases but this looks more and more like it could be revealed as only home grown. The media is very big on AQ fighters overseas and drone strikes,rights,etc right now. The gun bill didn't pass either. This could be spun to push it over the edge. No where is safe type BS..

and still hoping what happened in Waco was an accident because if they tie Boston to an American, they could tie that also and there is a slippery slope. All we can ever do is hope we are wrong sometimes.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by theruthlessone

More like a joke response. Didn't read the thread did you? This is about the ongoing investigation and how the public is presented with choices(suspects) that are then cleared over and over until they just give yo someone and you take it. . Yes, old white guys can do it also but you probably were not born when the Unabomber went on trial.

I mean, i am simply following who the FBI is interviewing and clearing...right?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

I don't think this will be spun for gun control. If this was orchestrated to push gun legislation it probably would have been an event involving guns.

You're right though, he probably did not act alone. Whether it be during the planning stages or execution, whomever did this had help....

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I don't think this will be spun for gun control

I think it will be used for gun control.

They will ban or limit reloading supplies and black powder.

no black powder and millions of old black powder Muzzleloaders will become wall hangers and Muzzleloader hunting Season become a thing of the past.(for many anti gun people are more anti hunting then anti self defence.)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

I still disagree. If there was a rash of stabbings with machetes, they may try to limit the purchase of machetes but they wouldn't go after your guns just because it's the crusade of the week.

I see what you are saying since it involves black powder.... because there is at least some degree of connection between the bombs and guns.... but not enough to spin it in such a way that Americans will buy it.

Overall, since I do believe this is an act of domestic terrorism, it should be yet another wake up call that the mental health of this country is suffering in general, and that mental illness is something that needs to be addressed far more than gun control.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

And what if it was a white guy? Are you suggesting that all terrorists MUST be foreign and there is no possibility that a mentally deranged or politically extreme WHITE AMERICAN could be responsible?

This has to be the stupidest thread I've seen on ATS this year.

Lets just rule out all White American men, because anyone fitting that description being under suspicion MUST be a patsy!

Utterly stupid.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953
reply to post by esdad71

I don't think this will be spun for gun control. If this was orchestrated to push gun legislation it probably would have been an event involving guns.

You're right though, he probably did not act alone. Whether it be during the planning stages or execution, whomever did this had help....

Never let a good opportunity go to waste

Vice President Joe Biden was on a conference call with gun control activists when staffers turned on televisions in his office to view coverage of ...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Apparently they are still looking for them

Yahoo article here

Sorry new photos my fault, apologies to the OP
. This whole thing has been a mess and its been trying to keep up with all of the changing dis/information
edit on 18/4/13 by TrowaBarton because: to add

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Why not investigate, get search warrants, background checks, credit card & cash activity, arrest, THEN blame?

It's really disturbing its 2013 and USA is doing everything that pertains to "criminal" & "justice" arse backwards!

What's the story on the old white guy? With the advent of webcams and computers, people attending mass activities in American now have to be poised to defend their name and peace.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

They are sent away from USA for their own safety. There are some dumb people out there.

I remember a story, I saw in a tv-series Criminal Minds. It is television, although that story can be transferred to real life.

A serial killer was raping and killing young women. Person X was arrested as a suspect, although the media found out and already labelled him as a killer. Some days after being released and having the charges cleared, X went to a bar. A random guy who sat next to him looked at him and recognised him from the TV. Y said: "That´s the rapist and killer I saw in the TV!" After the guy from the bar beat up person X, so that X ended up as a disabled person. Despite being innocent, he suffered the consequences for being a suspect...

Think how that situation might transfer to current situation. The guys were cleared, although there are many dumb people out there, who still think they might be behind the bombings. They were sent away for their own safety to save them from the blood-thirsty people. The fact that people want the bombers found is good, although there are some people who are willing to take "justice" to their own hands, without knowing the facts, and that might ruin an innocent person´s life, simply because he was in the wrong place at the wrong time...

edit on 18-4-2013 by Cabin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Folks, this is about 'look over here' now ' look over here' now ' look over here'....that is all this thread was for. Now, you also have to realize that it is the job of the investigators to lie and release false information. Ask an attorney or a major crimes detective. It weeds people out...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANNED

I don't think this will be spun for gun control

I think it will be used for gun control.

They will ban or limit reloading supplies and black powder.

no black powder and millions of old black powder Muzzleloaders will become wall hangers and Muzzleloader hunting Season become a thing of the past.(for many anti gun people are more anti hunting then anti self defence.)

Senator to propose bill regulating black powder in wake of Boston Massacre

Satisfied now??

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I just heard on the evening national news that the FBI have two 20 something white guys as persons of interest. Not those two other middle eastern type guys.

Anyway, concerning the connection between bombs and firearms, why not just ask the the BATF & E(xplosives).

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
It's important to note that simply because a person was there that day, and that person happened to be a Muslim from an Islamic nation, that doesn't make that person automatically guilty of any crime, let alone an act of terrorism. Frankly, I find it troubling that so many on ATS are fine with making that leap.

That said, I wouldn't be surprised if, when all is said and done in this case, if the perpetrator(s) ended up being white American youths who've converted to Islam fairly recently and were quickly radicalized either online or through an acquaintance at a local mosque. It's happened before - the 'homegrown Jihadi'.

Here in Canada there was recently a case related to the Algerian oil refinery massacre where four young Canadians went overseas after converting to Islam with the intention of joining jihad and ended up committing terrible atrocities during the Algerian siege.

edit on 4/18/2013 by Monger because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/18/2013 by Monger because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join