It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox of the Stars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

00naeriel00.deviantart.com...

Somewhere in the stars next to the Moon is living a fox made of light.

Three creatures like beavers with a beak like bird a tapering head wearing a party hat made of stars and a tail also looking like a beaver tail are clinging on the fox tail making the fox to run with the three creatures on her tail just like roller coaster.

livinglifegreenspeck.blogspot.ro...

On one of the moon's crescent horn hangs a basket full of coloured stars and the three creatures along with the fox are trying to steal some stars from that basket.

sheridanvoysey.com...

But a fourth creature called Moon's Guardian is guarding the basket for the three creatures not to Steal stars from that basket.

Each time the fox's carousel is getting closer to the moon's horn that creature who is guarding the Moon and looking like the three creatures described above only with a different color,banish them using a magic wand which creates a net of blue stars making the three creatures to feel so blue almost fogetting the reason they are there next to the Moon.

www.twelvewitnesses.com...

And because of this all the creatures along with the Fox of the stars are starting to sing songs to the moon making the stars in her basket to grow until they became beautiful flowers of light,lighting the Universe in the Eternal Light of Hope.

zerda-fox.deviantart.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

I love the picture of the fox..

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

I love the picture of the fox
And I also.

Indeed is beautiful.

new topics