It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian Connection

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2002 @ 04:35 PM
link   
This thread is from the prior site which was posted at the board which corresponded to this one. Thought all might consider it interesting.

The Egyptian Connection
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Toafire - 5-19-2002 at 01:41
Has anyone heard how fast the Egyptian had to build to get the Great Pyramids built in time?

- They would have to place each block in two minutes one after another.

- Each block was a few tons each.

- Each had been cut perfectly to fit each of the other blocks so there was not any space between them.

There is no real evidence how they did it. Did alien technology help them with this feat?

Also the pyramids they had created were in a perfect model of the constallation Orian.

That's got to be hard to make without advanced technology.

Then again there is the face on Mars that looks like the Egyptians made it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Triad - 5-19-2002 at 03:02
What is as well very strange toafire are the pyramids located in this part of the world. The link itself was found several years ago and have been unable to locate it since then. I did save it and when I first came to this site loaded it to this site. It is rather long but does provide all that is current on the subject. The first post regards the "Path of Origins" while the rest is on Mayan Sound Technology. My impression of all this is that we did it ourselves, this including the phenomenon observed on Mars. If you have any problems with this link go to Religion and Spiritualim/Path of Origins its on page 7.

forums.abovetopsecret.com... />

Toafire - 5-19-2002 at 17:38
The Egyptians were not the only group of people to achieve the goal of piecing blocks together perfectly. Mayans also could piece blocks together just like that. They have a series of walls that are made of oddly shaped rocks that are put together without spaces between the rocks. They didn't use anything in between the rocks either. And just like the Egyptians, they used rocks that were a few tons each.

Could it be possible that we all came from another world and we forgot about our technology through time? It just seems like it.

Triad - 5-20-2002 at 02:32
There are legends of a culture which existed as much as 800,000 years ago. There technology was about 300 to 500 years more advanced than we are. As a result of this, they had found a way to overcome the problem of Pole Shifts. During one of these events the technology designed to intervene with nature failed.

There is issues about this culture and to say the very least they may have had it coming. Also they were not human but did have Simian origins (this as well is part of the legend)

In regard to the Egyptians, Mayans et... The question of how stones were cut
the way they were, is possible today with the use of a laser. Interestingly enough there is a way to produce light referred to as Sonoluminescence. The technology is
relatively easy to reproduce (one can even buy a kit for $100). Included is a link to an article on the subject which does mentions how it can be applied to make lasers.

Sonoluni nesence

wannabe - 5-20-2002 at 03:47
You two are both [obviously] touching on what is known to be the truth [or what little we know]. After examining all the archaelogical findings of ancient technology superior or equal to our own, its pretty obvious that there were advanced civilizations in the past.
But TRIAD - where did you hear about these legends?

And I couldn't tell if FIRE's question was rhetorical or not, but my interpretation of all the strikingly SIMILAR constructions all over the world - like pyramids built in the same manner in different places - is that there once existed a series of culturally-connected civilizations that had the same technologies

Toafire - 5-20-2002 at 21:10
I could find that possible.

Triad - 5-21-2002 at 03:37
The legends were included in my upbringing, as a part of my education. That is according to the customs and rituals of Tribal Indian cultures. I am also of Japanese decent and as well, was I exposed in the same way to there legends.

My background also includes legends of Egyptian, Chinese and European ancestry.

Toafire - 5-22-2002 at 00:39
...it could be true.

That's pretty cool that you have so many cultural branches.

Just for you to know, I tried to put the first statement in the most respectful way. So don't take it personal.

Triad - 5-22-2002 at 01:21
Hey Toadfire your are entitlied to you opinion, but I do apreciate the respect.

And becaue of that, feel free to ask anything you would like

Toafire - 5-22-2002 at 01:32
What is your full background (that you know of)? It really seems intresting. I just have a boring German/Croatian.

Triad - 5-22-2002 at 04:20
My first name is Juan and my parents are Puerto Rican. My great, great, great, great Grandfather was the man who organized the defeat (in battle) against the Spanish/Vatican Empire. This being at about the time (just prior) to the Monroe doctrine. Because of his actions he was excommunicated and as well assigned the label of the "Devil" (something which has happened to every member of royalty who converted to Protestant or Lutheran belief systems). Furthermore this title was to last; and to be placed. Upon every leader of his family, for the next 10 generations (this ending in 75 years). The title was removed after WW2. But some still claim that because the title was afforded (By a specific Pope) is does still stand (fortunately its not a very popular belief).

Because of this ancestors concerns and as well, due to the assets he recovered (as a result of his actions). He arranged marriages between his family and those families. Who's authority in there particular communities was without question (above all). He did this because he felt concern over the potential authority the Vatican could have by this time (this I swear in all I believe in).

As a result, my ancestry includes such families as Chin of China (subsequent to there relationship to the Japanese family they married into, during there reign) But that is not all. As well are equal in awareness and authority, the families of just about every other culture one could consider.

While you will excuse me, my last name I wish to keep private. While it is a common Puerto Rican name as well as a name assigned to tribal cultures. I am (despite the efforts of who the name represents) as close as one can come, to being of Harawac decent (under the circumstances). What you may understand as Toltec was once this tribe. To me, a statue present at Easter Island represents Jesus Christ (my symbol of meaning). But despite what I feel are affiliations. My background does include legends which imply a person (one person) who was called Gemini, Thoth, Zeus, Thor and Buddha as well as having no name (this being of Western Hemispheric Indian origin) made possible the stories of differing cultures.

Beyond that Toafire it gets complicated, as for instance, such issues
as the Chin family (Chin family/Chin as in China; is currently considered overseers of the "Triads" (this being the Chinese Mafia). This occurring as a result of the Opium Wars. Wars which introduced drugs into the country of China. By what was then the government of England and resulted in the change of who controlled the government of China (in regard to families). To conclude what to me has relevance is my Indian background as for me, that culture constitutes the beginning of all things (in terms of culture) My understanding of this goes beyond any ideology which has formed at present. Which argues to the contrary, this because of what I was raised to understand as well as the manner that was performed. This being beyond any known capacity most accept as possible.

What are your thoughts?

Toafire - 5-23-2002 at 00:56
Very intresting. Very cool too.

"While you will excuse me, my last name I wish to keep private."

That's fine.

Triad - 5-23-2002 at 02:57

Toafire - 5-24-2002 at 21:45

Grasshopp12 - 5-25-2002 at 00:26
There was a program on the Discovery Channel or TLC that dealt with the ability to move massive rocks with a minimum of people, effort, and technology. I don't remember if it was related to the pyramids or not, but a gentleman in England built a setup that was a block and tackle setup that could easily lift a large amount of weight, and every six inches or so a person put blocks under the block of stone. It's been a while since I have seen this, so I'm trying to do my best as far as recalling it. Maybe someone else has seen this more recently, is able to figure out what I'm rambling about, and is also able to clarify some more of the details.

Toafire - 5-26-2002 at 01:40
There was something about an English guy who was a single man who didn't have any friends and had made a little place that had stones that layed there that were two or three tons each. But those stones weren't laying there before or at least in that way. He never had any large equipment or any other people around him to help him move the stones. After a while he died with his secrets. People did look around his place, but they never figured out how he did it. The only things they found were simple tools that seemed that they had no use. People have come up with many theories how he moved the stones, but it is still unsolved.

Malakiem - 5-27-2002 at 06:07

quote:
Originally posted by Toafire
There was something about an English guy who was a single man who didn't have any friends and had made a little place that had stones that layed there that were two or three tons each. But those stones weren't laying there before or at least in that way. He never had any large equipment or any other people around him to help him move the stones. After a while he died with his secrets. People did look around his place, but they never figured out how he did it. The only things they found were simple tools that seemed that they had no use. People have come up with many theories how he moved the stones, but it is still unsolved.

the art of moving with one;s mind maybe? i was reading a good webpage that was talking about how the ancient egyptians might have did that. moved blocks with massive mind powers. telekenesis right?

choadburglar - 5-27-2002 at 06:28
I have heard similar stories... but it was in Florida - in fact the place has quite a reputation: it's the Coral Castle - link here
www.parascope.com... />
The place was supposedly all done by one guy when nobody else was around - he was moving huge stones easily from place to place. And what is stranger is that he was able to do this quickly, as at one point he moved the entire 'structure' a few miles from where it had been... and he had called in for a flatbed truck to help move the stones. The truck was dropped off one evening, and the next morning a block weighing at least several tons had been placed right in the middleof the truck bed... supposedly all by the builder himself.

Pretty interesting place.

Fact - 5-27-2002 at 19:01
I've heard about this coral castle fella too, one thery is that it was done using a form of electro-magnetism. And if i'm correct he said that he got the idea from the Egyptians.

Toafire - 5-27-2002 at 19:46
That's exactly what I was talking about. I just couldn't think of the name.

Triad - 5-27-2002 at 20:05
Actually I drive by Coral Castle every day on my way home. It is quite incredible given it was actually done with telekinetic ability. Having the advantage of actually living (as well as working) in the area, the locals confirm everything about the person in question as true. They also mention he had in his hands a strangely designed (a configured) magnet. The shape of which was difficult to discern (which was apparently important). This set of magnets was used in each hand by the person in question.

Toafire - 5-27-2002 at 20:07
"Also, the son of the officer holding that junk in that photo claims that when his father came home that evening, he brought with him a piece of metal with strange writings on it. Similar to the egyptian writings."

I had started a topic that was titled "Roswell Cover Up." yesterday. But today I found that quote by Froggy. To see this topic, click here.

choadburglar - 5-28-2002 at 00:05
Hey Triad... so what can you tell us about the Coral Castle besides what is on the various sites?

Do you know what the shape of the magnets was? I would love to figure out how he did that... it would be very useful and would put people like David Blaine to shame. "So what if you can 'levitate'... I can move mountains."

Triad - 5-28-2002 at 01:52
Sorry Choad the story is that a friend happened to stop over one day and for a brief moment, caught a glimpse of what I described. If one places ones hands with palms open about two inches apart, then separates them to about five inches. the back to two and then to seven continuing the process for about four to five minutes. One might notice that there is a sensation akin to having a rubber band attached to both hands. Do this very slowly and you might notice the same thing. Seemingly this experience is the result of and electrical field. One which could be amplified under the right circumstances.

I find this works well when I begin with acknowledging its commencement and focus on what is happening. Have also personally experienced as well and have been told, that heat can be generated this way to.

Toafire - 5-28-2002 at 23:43
Do you have the complete instructions on how to do that magnetic trick? If you do, I would like to do an experiment if you would like to share the trick.

choadburglar - 5-29-2002 at 00:00
I'll have to try that out some time... sounds fun.

Triad - 5-29-2002 at 00:21
Hey Toafire The only other thing I can tell you in regard to this thought experiment is that when you begin say or think something like ready, set, go. And from that point think of nothing else. Like I said most people report having either experience. I doub't you will find this one the net

Xerox - 5-29-2002 at 12:23
Put your hand togheter like a praying buddha...fingers poiting towards...
rub them a bit till the cushions in your palm get a bit hotter..(you dont have to do this but it helps sometimes) slowly move your hands away from eachother like not wider than4-5 centimetres..

then bring them slowly together (dont let them touch again though) and appart togheter appart (slow) etc. You will feel like as if the hands are magnets..when you want to put them toghter they will feel as if they are the same poles and you have to push harder than you would think..and if you want to get them away from eachother it feels as if you have to pull harder..

everybody can do this and you dont need to rub your hands but people somehow get more focussed on it that way..
have Fun

Toafire - 5-29-2002 at 17:15
That just sounds wild. So how would that guy have been able to move objects with this technique?

Triad - 5-30-2002 at 00:05
Very good Xerox you have described that exactly as it should be.

A strong enough magnetic feild can contain a fusion reaction and direct its energy in any direction one wishes it to go. As far as lifting objects well that is easy. This technuiqe as far as I know is Telekenetic ability (in fact) and your right Xerox anyone can do it.

Toafire - 5-31-2002 at 16:33
You know, that really sounds like hypnosis. ...the more you try to pull them apart, the harder it gets to get them apart.

Triad - 5-31-2002 at 23:36
Hey Toafire this is not hypnosis it really is telekenetic activity. Experience has taught me that in emergency's it will become evident as an aid.

Toafire - 6-4-2002 at 16:21
I know, but the activity really does sound like self-hypnosis. I'll have to look up more on this subject.
It's just interesting.

Triad - 6-7-2002 at 02:42
Very well then keep me updated as to your progress my E-mail is Triad8888.aol.com would like to hear from you

USMC Harrier - 6-7-2002 at 21:16
that the Egyptian Pyramids were not giant stones pulled or pushed into place but were in fact poured like concrete into molds of wood, block by block.

The Romans used an early version of concrete and they learned this from the Greeks, who in turn supposedly learn this from the Egyptians.

Don't know if its true or not but it does open up some new discussion possiblities.

Just about the time you figure out all the answers, they change all the questions.

Triad - 6-8-2002 at 04:41
Harrier do you have a link?

Protector - 6-11-2002 at 04:24
I don't know if this is stupid to mention, but the show "Alias" revolves around a supposed 'ancient inventor' that created extremely advanced devices. One of them was a major focus of the season finale. It was an electromagnet that could suspend and reshape water inside its field. With this water, a tremendous energy could be harnessed, such as a sun is a self-contained fusion reaction. I just thought it was funny that what you are describing is on TV, or so it seems.

Here is a picture of the design for the device:
www.alias-online.net...

USMC Harrier - 6-13-2002 at 17:59
It was a special on TV, either History Channel or Discovery Channel, I can't remember which one. It was only a month or two back.

They were exploring the truths and myths of ancient Egypt and the issue of how the pyramids were created was one of many topics covered. This French Archeaologist came up with the theory of the blocks being poured like concrete rather than placed like rocks in a stone wall. If you think about it, it makes sense. It answers the two main questions or mysteries surrounding the pyramids creation;
1. That being the totally perfect fit of each slab, the masonry alone would take decades to complete,, yet
2. The pyramids were built in a very small amount of time, relatively speaking. Considering the tools available at this time were quite crude.

I tried a search on both sites but niether came back with anything I recognized.
I'll keep looking and let you know what I find. I'll try GOOGLE this time.

Celtic - 6-15-2002 at 14:28
Its true, these Egyptians had to know that circumfrence of the earth, the mathematical law of Pi, The constellations, Astronomy, and above all Math. (well also strength). Maybe Egyptians were aliens and built the Great Sphinx as an idol they worshiped? But in Egyptian Mythology the Great Sphix stands for a half man/ lion who brought curses to lands.
Now the Hieroglyphs, if the Egyptians truly built the pyramids how can you explain the drawings carved in the walls showing helicopter, UFO, Jet, Glider, and a Submarine!?
Were their really advanced civilization in 2500 to 2600 BC?!

There is a theory suggesting that Atlanteans right off the coast of Cairo, Egypt came to the Pyramid Lands and brought great technology even more advanced then our modern technology and built one of the seven wonders of the world?

Whatever it may be it has to be a mind of an omnipotent civilization or how most people follow it here extra terrestrial civilization built these structures on Earth as a sign that they are HERE>.

Protector - 6-15-2002 at 22:57
The Sphinx was not a curse. It was a halfman, halflion (perhaps all lion originally) that stands for a great king. I believe the Sphinx was a way to say that a king was immortal because he was part beast, and therefore part god. Something along those lines. One good assumption on how the pyramids were built is to say that they knew of a technology that we didn't and don't. It is not hard to conceive that a separate civilization figured out different ways of accomplishing certain feats. They say that necessity is the mother of invention. Well, they wanted big freaking buildings erected, so they found people who had ideas to make it happen. Egyptians might have thought a gun was amazing and at the same time had already developed force fields. Get my point? We may be smart, but we don't know it all, and most certainly not in every area of expertise.

Celtic - 6-16-2002 at 02:01
The most popular and current theory of the builder of the Sphinx holds that it was commissioned by the 4th Dynasty King, Khafre (2558-2532 BCE). Khafre was one of the sons of Khufu (AKA Cheops). The Sphinx lines up with the Pyramid of Khafre at the foot of its causeway. As one rounds the northeast corner to the front of the Sphinx, the alignment of the two structures becomes more apparent.

USMC Harrier - 6-17-2002 at 16:59
thousands of years older than the great pyramids. The Egyptian Museum of Antiquities has on its website the hypothesis that the Sphinx is actually much older than the pyramids by as much as 2500 to 5000 years or about 10,000BC.

They've come to this estimation partially based on carbon dating and due to the much more advanced state of wear shown on the Sphinx as compared to the pyramids. There are signs of ancient repair work done to the Sphinx that took place about the time that the great pyramid was being built.

The hypothesis gives a few possible scenarios for the origins of the builders of the Sphinx, non of which are aliens (DAMN SKEPTICS!!!). One has the idea of an earlier race building the Sphinx, possibly an African (Sudanese & Ethiopian) peoples who may have had an earlier presence in Egypt. This has some basis in fact, since that some ancient tribes in Sudan (Nubians) also built pyramids and used crypts to hold the remains of leaders, chieftans or royalty. none of the surviving African pyramids are nearly as big as even the smallest Egyptian pyramids.

touregypt.net... />

Celtic - 6-17-2002 at 17:10
How weird is it that the Egyptians and Aztecs could have built pyramids and they are so far away from each other nearly half the Earth actually and built these structures.
Did they have any form of transportation or communication?

There has to be a link on this conspiracy or unsolved case.

posted on Aug, 3 2002 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Not Egyptian connection, Atlantis connection. Atlantis sank, the survivors went to different parts of the world. They knew how to make the buildings because they all came from the same place.

posted on Aug, 3 2002 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The primary reason I posted this thread was in regard to the hand experiment. Nonetheless in regard to what were called the Atlantians by the Greeks there is evidence to support that an advanced culture did reside in the Western Hemisphere during the time in question.

Both the Hindus and Greeks/Romans claim they were destroyed. But to my knowledge (legend) such as can be compared to the culture, they are referring to (Atlantians) were never destroyed.

They simply stopped being openly involved with the rest of the world population. By the way Legend implies they are human.

See attached links....

www.anomalous...-
images.com/text/mojave1.html

www.xpeditionsmagazine.com...

digital.library.arizona.edu...

posted on Aug, 11 2002 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toltec
Also the pyramids they had created were in a perfect model of the constallation Orian.
Actually, it's not a *perfect* representation...One of the 3 Great Pyramids isn't placed quite right to the positioning of the stars in Orion's Belt. Even if you expand that general concept beyond the 3 Great Pyramids at Giza, the general map of other pyramids in Egypt don't line up with any kind of constellation.

Originally posted by ToltecEach had been cut perfectly to fit each of the other blocks so there was not any space between them.
There is no real evidence how they did it. Did alien technology help them with this feat?
They *did* have a few generations of practice...Pyramids were an idea that was in practice for a long time, gradually building upon those ideas over time. Burial in the sand gave way to putting a mustaba on top of the grave to mark it, to stacking mustabas on top of each other, to covering the pyramid with smooth casings...Yes, it would be tough even by today's standards, but the Pharohs had a very large pool of off-season farmers to keep employed during the periods of innundation (When *no* farmers had any work at all). Yes, they probably used slave labor as well, but most of the basic "grunt-work" was done by citizens, wanting to stay employed & fed; Most of the wages were paid in grain & beer. Their artisans did the calculations & the actual carvings, but there were a *lot* of those available too because they were state-sponsered.

Originally posted by ToltecThen again there is the face on Mars that looks like the Egyptians made it.
"Looks like" doesn't necessarily mean "has been". That would be a bad assumption to make.

wannabe - 5-20-2002 at 03:47
You two are both [obviously] touching on what is known to be the truth [or what little we know]. After examining all the archaelogical findings of ancient technology superior or equal to our own, its pretty obvious that there were advanced civilizations in the past.
There's also evidence of advanced mapping techniques way before their time, clockworks that were used centuries before clocks were invented, batteries & electroplating thousands of years before electricity was "discovered"...Lots of evidence of technology before the Renessance Period. Who really knows what those ancients knew that we've only "recently" rediscovered? How much have we "moderns" actually had to tread on already well-worn paths?

Celtic - 6-15-2002 at 14:28
Its true, these Egyptians had to know that circumfrence of the earth, the mathematical law of Pi, The constellations, Astronomy, and above all Math.
Apparently, also contained within the measurements of the Great Pyramid was the distance from the Earth's north pole to the center of the Earth, the east & west walls are lined up to point to the Earth's *magnetic* north pole & quite a few other esoteric calculations. Also, the building site for the Great Pyramid is the closest feasable point that represents the geographic "center-point" of all of the Earth's land mass.

Celtic - 6-16-2002 at 02:01
The most popular and current theory of the builder of the Sphinx holds that it was commissioned by the 4th Dynasty King, Khafre (2558-2532 BCE). Khafre was one of the sons of Khufu (AKA Cheops). The Sphinx lines up with the Pyramid of Khafre at the foot of its causeway. As one rounds the northeast corner to the front of the Sphinx, the alignment of the two structures becomes more apparent.
There has been some evidence that the Sphinx might be older than the most recent Ice Age...This is based upon the patterns of !water erosion! on the Sphinx itself & the courtyard walls surrounding it. Also, the time of the pyramids being built shows extensive restoration-work done on the Sphinx at the same time (As USMC Harrier has indicated).

Originally posted by SetiPsychicNot Egyptian connection, Atlantis connection.
Okay, where was Atlantis located? Geologists haven't been able to find how any "sunken continent" could've existed...Because of the continental drift. If there actually *is* such a connection, where's the proof? However, there *is* some evidence that some of these ancient cultures *did* have contact with each other...Just that it must've been hard & dangerous to have any kind of constant (or even regular) contact overseas. There's been some recent evidence that some Egyptians have left hieroglyphs in Australia...Even though the date of those heiroglyphs hasn't been established yet. As I've indicated before, who knows what they *really* knew that long ago? How much has "modern man" merely been re-discovering that which was already known millenia ago? How can we be so sure of what we know about them to involve Atlantis as a connection?

In general, if there's no info that originated from the original Egyptian records, then it can be presumed that we're making it up based from our more modern perceptions. In effect, we're merely putting our ideas in someone else's heads, even though those heads lived thousands of years ago.

posted on Aug, 11 2002 @ 08:49 PM
link   
For the record MD the first three quotation you presented in your post were not prepared by me (Triad at the other board) but by Toafire (who was another person). As far as the dangers to traveling around the world that could have been lessened substantially if the ancients were capable of flight. Those marking at Nazca could easily been used as markers visible at altitudes used by balloons. Balloons which used the jet stream to circumnavigate the planet. The Mayans and Aztecs built there cities in there mountain ranges. How did they supply these cities (men and materials) when the largest animal indigenous to these areas were lamas?

posted on Aug, 13 2002 @ 01:52 PM
link   

For the record MD the first three quotation you presented in your post were not prepared by me (Triad at the other board) but by Toafire (who was another person).
I know...I merely forgot to make sure that Toafire's name show up when I was setting up the quotes...

From what I understand, the Aztecs didn't use beasts of burden for anything...Even their merchant caravans used *people* to haul the goods from one city to another. Still, even if you take the "balloon theory" into account, that still makes it hard to prove...Simply because the balloons (made of soft materials) would've been more likely to rot rather than fossilize. Maybe they did do things "the hard way"...Who knows?

The main point is that the ancients *did* have knowledge that was forgotten & then rediscovered centuries after the fact. Until we actually uncover the evidence of their knowledge, who knows what we may find to take up & develop anew?

posted on Aug, 13 2002 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I didn't read all of this yet, but I think you guys should check out the info on the Coral Castle near Miami...

The guy who built that whole castle with coral blocks (that weigh tons each)..... By himself at night...

[Edited on 8/13/2002 by Bandit795]

posted on Aug, 13 2002 @ 02:16 PM
link   
www.coralcastle.com...
www.labyrinthina.com...

[Edited on 8/13/2002 by Bandit795]

posted on Aug, 13 2002 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I've seen a documentary on the Discovery Channel a few years ago about the Coral Castle.

Only slightly more recently, I saw something about a man who singlehandedly built a house for himself...With a Swiss Army Knife as his only tool. He had contractors for the plumbing & electricity, but he built the rest of it by himself.

I also saw something quite a few years ago about a guy that believed that he would die on the same day that his house was finished being built...So he just kept having things built onto it at random, just to keep it going. For example, a staircase just led up to the ceiling of a room...And stopped right there, giving no access to the next floor above; He had a miniature diorama built onto the outside of the window of a door to give the impression that there was a garden balcony outside...But there wasn't...And that door was on the third floor.

He eventually ran out of resources to continue building onto his house...And died on the day that construction stopped due to lack of funds.

Weird stuff, huh? I think some of this material could be researched through Ripley's Believe It or Not.

[Edited on 14-8-2002 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Aug, 15 2002 @ 06:17 AM
link   
okay stupid question. if these people were living in an age where technologie was not that far and good, why the hell did they use those big blocks and not small stones?????? its not logical to use the big ones.

there are so much more piramids...china has a few in the sea japan,.. mexico in the ocean and god knows where there are so much miore at the bottem of the oceans of the world...

posted on Aug, 16 2002 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Again for the record MD nothing has actually be forgotten. Just maintained in secret by the few responsible to there tribe. The Nazca lines are there for a reason and by far. The idea that alien life forms (who travel the distances they do) needing markings, to know where to land does seem absurd. Those markings can only be made clear from high altitude. If you have ever been ballooning, the type of map you apply. Takes areas of about the same sizes of the Nazca lines and identifies them by what is there.

My upbringing was in the fashion provided for in the traditional ways. Family history was incorporated into that upbringing. So if you are wondering who knows, one answer is, I do. The stories taught to me in regard to my heritage in relation to immediate family go back (as far as what I am at present prepared to admit) 33 thousand years. This in relation to my American Indian heritage. The Oriental
part of my family tends to be more liberal. In what they felt would be apropiate
for me to discuss. I am of course free to choose, but my tendency is to respect those who were involved in my upbringing.

You see MD in fact, I really am a Toltec
Nagual. That is one of the things I was raised to be.

What are your thoughts?

posted on Aug, 16 2002 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Well, if you think about it, there's not that many Egyptian families that still pass down the traditions *unchanged* over those centuries...And pretty much the same can be said of other ancient cultures. So, in a way, the old knowledge *has* been forgotten...At least, in the perspective of anyone who aren't a part of the families that *do* pass on the traditions.

posted on Aug, 17 2002 @ 02:10 AM
link   
MD your impression of what individuals from a certain culture are prepared to admit to you. In regard to what is known about there past (old knowledge) is based on a misconception (no offense).

This because of the historical response to ancient cultures by your ancestors (To the meaning of the old knowledge). As far as who survived, the families that are the ones who pass on the traditions. Would be more than likely be better able to function in your society. So for the most part the people from ancient cultures that are alive now come from families that pass on traditions. There are variations in information and intent (in terms of interpretation). But for the most part we are talking about the same information.

When you say forgotten the issue of it being over or lost is not what has happened. Take for instance the issue of the Celtic culture (i.e...the Vikings). Upon the determination that a Viking had died there bodies would be placed on a very well constructed boat. The matter was one of there culture considering heaven to be in the sky. And the point at which the earth touched the sky (horizon) was accepted as an access way to Heaven. So these boats were placed in the Atlantic Ocean and set to sail west towards the Horizon (incidentally Vikings were not the only Eastern Hemispheric ancient culture which egaged in the right of Assension).

Looking for instance at medical technology say for instance 100 years ago, a determination of death was at best haphazardness. So much so that coffins were equipped with a rope which led to the surface and attached to a bell. This being so that if there relatives and the medical practitioners of the day were wrong. The not so dearly departed could alert the caretakers of the grave site as to the premature decision.

To wit, a conclusion which can be drawn, is that how many more people were actually alive when they were placed in ships and sent to Valhalla (for example). Fact of the matter is many of those vessels ended up on the eastern coast of the western hemisphere. It may surprise you to know that a percentage of them survived intact. It might also surprise you to know that of those vessels (which survived intact) there were very confused people on board (who were very much alive).

Those people lived amongst us for a very long time and when the Europeans came, they were reintegrated into that culture (Better known today as the United
States of America). MD as far as I understand it those people never forgot anything, to this day the "old knowledge" is firmly retained. As well in regard to the Egyptian culture is the matter of what in known as the Olmec empire. Detailed analysis of their facial characteristics (as well as skin color) indicate that they are in fact of Nubian decent (Egyptian). The Olmec empire existed in the Western Hemisphere and in regard to that culture, I can tell you that what is interesting to note. Is that as far as I know there were no survivors amongst the Africans brought from Africa. This being in slave ships during the 1700s and 1800s to the United States. They all died on the trip and were replaced by those descendants of Olmec/Nubian ancestry which had lived (like the Celts) amongst us for an equally long time. As well, they never forgot anything either.

What are your thoughts?

posted on Nov, 5 2002 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spot
okay stupid question. if these people were living in an age where technologie was not that far and good, why the hell did they use those big blocks and not small stones?????? its not logical to use the big ones.

They didn't use anything in between the stones so small rocks would be harder to fit tightly together (plus smaller would weather faster since there would be more cracks=more surface area).

By the way this is Toafire (yes I changed my name) and I'm here to clear up my quotes.

1)quote:
Originally posted by Toltec (Cammo Dude)

Actually, it's not a *perfect* representation...One of the 3 Great Pyramids isn't placed quite right to the positioning of the stars in Orion's Belt. Even if you expand that general concept beyond the 3 Great Pyramids at Giza, the general map of other pyramids in Egypt don't line up with any kind of constellation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guess what? They do line up with the whole constellation pretty closely. If you disagree, tell it to the experts.

quote:

Each had been cut perfectly to fit each of the other blocks so there was not any space between them.

They *did* have a few generations of practice...Pyramids were an idea that was in practice for a long time, gradually building upon those ideas over time. Burial in the sand gave way to putting a mustaba on top of the grave to mark it, to stacking mustabas on top of each other, to covering the pyramid with smooth casings...Yes, it would be tough even by today's standards, but the Pharohs had a very large pool of off-season farmers to keep employed during the periods of innundation (When *no* farmers had any work at all). Yes, they probably used slave labor as well, but most of the basic "grunt-work" was done by citizens, wanting to stay employed & fed; Most of the wages were paid in grain & beer. Their artisans did the calculations & the actual carvings, but there were a *lot* of those available too because they were state-sponsered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That still doesn't explain the perfect cutting of the stones and the time it was put up. But I'm not saying it is UFO's and Aliens though (I'm a Skeptic).

quote:

Then again there is the face on Mars that looks like the Egyptians made it.

"Looks like" doesn't necessarily mean "has been". That would be a bad assumption to make.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't say "has been" ever. I just said it was a possiblity. Again, I doubt that because I'm a skeptic.
Looks like I'm not the one making "assumptions" here.

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 12:54 AM
link   
[Edited on 2-12-2003 by EPLURIBUSUNUM]

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 11:54 AM
link   
that explains it!!!!! the orion concilation is where the greys come from and so maybe the egyiptians had help in buuilding these so called temples frrom the aliens

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MUDDYFOX
that explains it!!!!! the orion concilation is where the greys come from and so maybe the egyiptians had help in buuilding these so called temples frrom the aliens

Or maybe it just seems like they built them fast because they didnt sit around pondering all the ways that the "greys" could have helped them when we are now.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Lucifer and his angels came from Orion, God (Isis) came from Sirius. (remember the shafts). Who do you think tried to save the Egyptians against the God of Christ (Sirius)? Yes, the Gods from Orion.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Ps in Egyptian mythology Seth (from Orion) against Horus (from Sirius). Seth lost but Horus was gracefull. So the fight between good and evil (the evil one being the one which tried to save the Egyptians) will be in the end of the days. God of Sirius is more powerfull because he created us just like the beings from Orion.

The Egyptians worshipped the God of Christ for a long time but when Moses came (with the same God) which tried to destroy the Egyptians, the Gods of Orion (Lucifer / Seth) was the only one which could help them.

And indeed there is spoken of dragens which also build the pyramids (I heard). But don't know much about that.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Think as the ancient Egyptians would have... What is your greatest asset, your greatest source of power and your greatest transportation system? The Nile... Water..

Place big blocks of stone on log barges, using a series of locks, raise them and place them where they need to be. This would, admittedly, require significant engineering with regard to moving water around - but that was well within the grasp of the Egyptians... Huge reservoirs of water could be accumulated at higher altitudes during the yearly Nile floods, which would be used for both powering pulleys and locks and supplying water to the systems needed to move blocks around...

I don't think you need to look further than this for an explanation...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join