It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian Connection

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Has anyone heard of David Hamel? You need to run a search on him. With the help of his claimed, "Alien Friends" from, "Kladin" he was able to use data given in the book of the dead, and many ancient egytian scriptures/artifacts and the codings on the walls to create numerous things such as a free energy machine, and a flying saucer...

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Egyptian culture was started by the Annunnaki, who came to our planet hundreds of thousands of years ago to mine gold and other resources.In the bible,the book of Genesis speaks of the nephilim who were the giant offspring of the Annunnaki(sons of GOD)and the primitive human race(daughters of man).

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
The Egyptian culture started from the Annunnaki.The Annunnaki are the descendants of the Lyrans,Sirians,Vegans,collectively called Pleiadians.The Annunnaki came to planet hundreds of thousands of years ago to mine gold and other resources.In the bible,the book of Genesis says that the Nephilim walkrd the Earth.These were the giant offspring of Annunnaki(sons of GOD)and the primitive human race(daughters of man).The Annunnaki have a natural eyeliner,that is why the royal families of ancient Egypt marked themselves like this to symbolize that they were children of the gods and they ruled by divine right.The pyramids were built with technology long forgotten by us ,with the help of the nephilim,element 115,and slaves(primitive human race). thx 4 reading my reply

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Great thread.

Their is alot on Speculation about this subject.

One may wonder why all religions has something in common.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join