It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are the answers for the Boston Bombing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
"The President's Budget for 2003- the Federal government's first post-September 11 budget- reflects his absolute commitment to achieving a more secure homeland. The FY 2003 Budget directs $37.7 billion to homeland security, up from $19.5 billion in 2002. This mass infusion of Federal resources reflects the priority the President has attached to the homeland security agenda."

These are the figures from every budget since then spent on Homeland security. Where are the answers?

03- 37.7b
04- 36.2b
05- 40.2b
06- 41.1b
07- 42.7b
08- 46.4b
09- 50.5b
10- 55.1b
11- 56.3b
12- 56.9b
13- 59.0
14- 59.9
TOTAL- $ 582 billion. Here is the linkDHS Budget. Homeland Security

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Just to play the devil's advocate here. Yes, Boston was bombed, but we also don't know how many other potential terrorist attacks have been prevented, due to Homelands efforts in the past. You have to consider that, along with their failures, or else this is a totally unfair and unbalanced accusation.Just saying. Nonetheless that his a huge budget.

Which leads me to a different question: considering both the failures and the successes of Homeland, I wonder if that budget is still proportional to their actual need?
edit on 18-4-2013 by ForwardDrift because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ForwardDrift

jokingly i say they prevented their own attacks on us. so they are paid to not make false flag attacks that will lead up to them being paid again.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

can you recall any that have been publically announced due to the success of the program?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatzshaken

can you recall any that have been publically announced due to the success of the program?

Perfectly reasonable question. I don't personally recall any media outlet claiming success against terrorism due to security efforts. However, that doesn't mean they didn't happen as indictaed by this source:

39 Terror Plots Foiled Since 9/11: Examining Counterterrorism’s Success Stories

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotAConsumer

jokingly i say they prevented their own attacks on us. so they are paid to not make false flag attacks that will lead up to them being paid again.

Yeah, if you want to go by the False Flag theory, you could say that, couldn't you?
What a waste of money that would be though, right?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
That is a ton of money.

How much was spent on pre-marathon DHSecurity? And how much after the fact?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
whats the FBIs budget for creating these bombers?

Emad A. Salem is an ex-Egyptian army officer turned FBI informant, who was a key witness in the trial of Ramzi Yousef, Abdul Hakim Murad, and Wali Khan Amin Shah, convicted in the World Trade Center Bombing of February 26, 1993. Salem was to help Yousef and the other plotters build a bomb and supply them with fake explosive powder, as part of a FBI sting operation. Salem testified that the FBI knew about the attack beforehand and told him they would thwart it by substituting the harmless powder for the explosives. However, an FBI supervisor called off this plan, and the bombing was not stopped. Once Salem realized that the FBI was providing real explosives to terrorists he began taping his telephone conversations with FBI agents. Those tapes were admitted in the trial and are now part of the public record.

The below is a transcript from part of one of the recordings Emad A. Salem made of a telephone conversation he had with one of his FBI handlers, FBI Special Agent John Anticev (MP3: [1][2]):

www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

So I did a quick overview of the successful thwarting of terrorist attempts. These are just rough guestimations but 90% were Islamic jihadist with middle eastern names. Live bombs were stopped at airports being brought INTO the country from overseas, any actual bombs that could be made, those groups were infiltrated by an investigator or were being monitored.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

So I did a quick overview of the successful thwarting of terrorist attempts. These are just rough guestimations but 90% were Islamic jihadist with middle eastern names. Live bombs were stopped at airports being brought INTO the country from overseas, any actual bombs that could be made, those groups were infiltrated by an investigator or were being monitored.

Sorry, I'm a little slow on the up-take, so are you suggesting that Homeland Security isn't preventing anything or that they are? Because it seems to me that they are at least aware of who may or might no be a potential domestic terrorist and are keeping tabs on them, if not stopping them, based on your last sentence. Or am I missing something...? Also Homeland security is involved in other aspects of "terrorist-like" (my own term) activity like cyber-security stuff--and who knows what failures and success they have had their.

Also, their is the fact that they may not publicize success as it may tip to hat to people they are trying to pursue or it may endanger investigation that are ongoing. Just a possibility to consider.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
The boston bombing is obviously a false flag. They even are planting fake evidence like the magic passport on 9/11.

They claim that wiring from inside the bomb that caused this huge explosion SOMEHOW was found virtually unharmed. You can still see the text stamped on the plastic wire coating!

It's absurd how lazy they are getting with their fake evidence. Clearly the explosion was from some other sort of device, but whoever caused the explosion is trying to frame a lone wolf or something with this pressure cooker lie.

Here's what I mean:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I'm saying that the job they say they are doing, who they are protecting you from is more often then not an Islamic terrorist. Any American that was caught either had ties to Islam, was monitored and their plot was foiled. I am alluding to that if they are doing their job right, like you are lead to believe, the suspects will most likely be Islamic Jihadist.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I'm saying that the job they say they are doing, who they are protecting you from is more often then not an Islamic terrorist. Any American that was caught either had ties to Islam, was monitored and their plot was foiled. I am alluding to that if they are doing their job right, like you are lead to believe, the suspects will most likely be Islamic Jihadist.

Ah, o.k. got yah. Well, we'll see what comes out of it in the end.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I'll refer you to the teachings/doctriens of Albert Pike

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
" RUN FORREST RUN" we got their backs against the ropes

EVERYONE HIT THE FBI WEBPAGE. SHOW THEM YOU WANNA KNOW
edit on 18-4-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Here is the answer

FBI released two suspects

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Suspects. What happened to innocent until proven guilty?

edit on 18-4-2013 by whatzshaken because: over zealous

okay deep breathe...his backpacks are not black... shout out to Leanne

the top section of the photo with the back packs does resemble the description of the backpack suspect 2 has, which is tan
edit on 18-4-2013 by whatzshaken because: updates

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Well,

In the long run I believe we can call this a victory in this battle and for the Time being, the sun has symbolically set in the left eye. Its a matter of how many people we can save by enlightening the masses and congratulations to all those who have become aware and now see things differently. Keep fighting the good fight, sharing is caring.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
"The Associated Press reported that the two suspects in the Boston bombing are from a Russian region near Chechnya, which has been plagued by an Islamic insurgency stemming from separatist wars. The two men were said to have been in the U.S. for about a year. The surviving man was identified as as Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev, 19, of Cambridge, Mass."

cbc news

TIES TO ISLAMIC INSURGENCIES......

top topics

join