It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you free or a slave?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by bill3969

Ok, lets play.
1. The career you work in is controlled largely by government regulation, and being sapped of most of it's wealth by taxes. It could be much better.
2. The clothes you wear are produced by another industry crippled by government, you could have a much better selection.
3. You could be retired by now if you had the money taken by taxes sitting in the bank.
4. You can read and listen to what you want, but the food you eat is tightly regulated for content in the name of health, and contains many unhealthy chemicals and unnatural protein strands. (look up GMO for one.)
5. You learn everything you want through a filter approved by the government. We are not as bad as other countries yet, but it is coming. Your financial viability is very limited due to less return for higher income due to taxes.
6. The days could be much shorter if you were not paying as much tax.
7. You can do what you want, as long as you have the proper license and paid the correct fee. Things like fishing, hunting, driving, adding a deck to your house, using gas, buying food, or buying any object related to your outing must be properly paid for in taxes, fees, permits, and licenses
8. You don't need to have personal debt, the government has graciously provided one for you. Your share is $53,000 and counting.
9. You seemed to be in very high spirits, even though you have no rights, you own nothing, and can't see the truth before your eyes, because they hide it just well enough that if you don't look, you don't see.

1: No, it´s not? Which government official told you what to become? This statement is simply false.

2: You could have a much better selection of CLOTHES? We have clothes in EVERY style and every quality? Honestly, what are you missing?

3: Sure taxes do not always seem fair, but the government has to get funded somehow. That is a basic principle of society. We all pay a little so the roads get done and schools are properly funded etc.

4: BS all over again. Who is forcing you to eat anything? You can buy organic from farmers, you could even grow your own food. I´m pretty sure that you´re just too lazy to put in the work.

5: Again BS. We live in the times of the internet. Information is basically free for everyone. You can learn what you want, and apparently you did.

6: So you are saying the way the earth moves around the sun is dependent on taxes?

7: Sure it has to be. I do not want any nut to run around with a gun and kill everything that moves. There a countries with more regulation and some with less. If you prefer less, then move?

8: The national debt and personal debt are two different things. But I agree that this will lead to some problems in the long run.

9: I do not know the other guy you are referring to, but you seem to be the exact opposite. You see things TOO negatively.
edit on 19-4-2013 by Nightaudit because: spelling

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Greetings Billy,

1. The career you work in is controlled largely by government regulation, and being sapped of most of it's wealth by taxes. It could be much better.
2. The clothes you wear are produced by another industry crippled by government, you could have a much better selection.
3. You could be retired by now if you had the money taken by taxes sitting in the bank.
4. You can read and listen to what you want, but the food you eat is tightly regulated for content in the name of health, and contains many unhealthy chemicals and unnatural protein strands. (look up GMO for one.)
5. You learn everything you want through a filter approved by the government. We are not as bad as other countries yet, but it is coming. Your financial viability is very limited due to less return for higher income due to taxes.
6. The days could be much shorter if you were not paying as much tax.
7. You can do what you want, as long as you have the proper license and paid the correct fee. Things like fishing, hunting, driving, adding a deck to your house, using gas, buying food, or buying any object related to your outing must be properly paid for in taxes, fees, permits, and licenses
8. You don't need to have personal debt, the government has graciously provided one for you. Your share is $53,000 and counting.
9. You seemed to be in very high spirits, even though you have no rights, you own nothing, and can't see the truth before your eyes, because they hide it just well enough that if you don't look, you don't see.

1] I work for my self
2] My wife and my mother in law make my clothes
3] I have no interest in money, I enjoy working and will continue to work until I cant
4] I grow my own food
5] I don't rely on any income from any governing body. What I sell, I keep.
6] I don't pay tax. I wish the days where longer.
7] I grow my own food, make my own clothes, fish my own fish, raise my own meat, built my own house, have free energy and cycle everywhere.
8] I don't have any debt. I owe the government nothing.
9] I am very high in spirits, I am a spiritual person. I have all my rights because I fend for my self. I own EVERYTHING I have. I live by the truth.

But yet, I am still a slave on this planet!

Ready for round two?

Be safe be well

Spiro
edit on 23-4-2013 by Spiro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Whatever you need to believe to get by in life..

You are right..i don't manufacture my clothes, you are right I pay taxes, you are right I work a hard yet rewarding day. Today i chose to go into work a little late because I needed to do something else this morning. When I came to work I had to swipe my ID badge to get into the building..omg, the nerve..the indignity of it all.

You are right..I'm 100% a slave..life is horrible..if I only i was free and could stand on my porch clutching my home made sandals ..

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
S&F
For Rush comments alone.

And some are the type of slave you mention I believe ;

The kind where the slave owner is your info buddy
Saying,' listen to me and you'll be saved from
how spooky it's "Gonna" be.... Anyday now.....
Um...any week now.... Any year now?... Decade'?

Damn it !
When's martial law coming??
& When's that Black Panther gonna take my gun?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join