It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do you not believe? Chemtrail nay-sayers will be the death of us

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Well, I'm not fearing these chemtrails. They won't kill me before the smog does.

What scares the pants off me is all that blue stuff in the sky. What is it? There is a hell of a lot of it and no one ever cares about the effects of it on us. No one can explain what it is. Yet they're happy to put people in planes and fly in it. All the time. Stupid sheep just let themselves get contaminated by it.

What if that blue stuff in the sky were to fall..

Seriously.. We'd be doomed. Not to mention, it's very likely to be toxic. Why won't someone just admit it. Not only are they killing us, but they're doing it and keeping us in the dark about it.

Speaking of dark, it's good that we do get night. It's the only time I can go outside and not be under attack from their blue stuff in the sky.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by CarbonBase

Why do people that post 'chem trail' videos circle parts of the flap system on the aircraft, and call them 'sprayers'? and not expect people to call them out on it?

Because they want to be so right they look beyond common sense and head for the hills, because the government is out to get them.

And they would rather have everyone agree that the big bad boogie man is out to spray this man made death on them at 35000 ft, yet when you prove them wrong your being a paid disinfo agent..

Wow isn't ATS fun..

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Speaking of dark, it's good that we do get night. It's the only time I can go outside and not be under attack from their blue stuff in the sky.

But now you have to keep your eyes on all those sparkly things up in the dark night sky, as I hear those are some serious things when they start to fall...

And watch out for that big disc in the sky it has a habit of showing up during the day and blocking the sun...

Damn evil moon....

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by clairvoyantrose
So, my question is, Why do you choose not to believe?

I choose not to believe because I worked for an airline, and oversaw everything that went on all my airlines aircraft. I used to observe my aircraft making “chemtrails”, and know that they are nothing more then contrails.

Chemtrails did not persist like they do daily, in the 70's or 80's.

Sure they did, there just were not as many. There is more traffic now, and the Engines Bypass ratio has changed as they retired the older aircraft through the 90's. The higher bypass engines make more persistent contrails more frequently.

Sundog's happening almost EVERY day, as well as pink and orange sunsets.

That is atmospheric change, there is no proven connection to contrails.
I also believe that the amount of atmospheric ice is increasing, though I don't know of any studies to prove if it has or not. It does seem like we are seeing more visual anomalies associated with ice than we have in the past.

Noctilucent clouds certainly seem to be increasing, and moving over a wider area then in the past, but again, this has to do with climate change, not with “chemtrails”/contrails.

After a day of heavy spraying people's cars are covered in white goop that's hard to get off...

Never seen that, the closest thing down here is pollen, but that is yellowish. Could be ash, pollution, smoke, something local, there is nothing to prove that it has anything to do with contrails.

edit on 4/20/2013 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join