Why do you not believe? Chemtrail nay-sayers will be the death of us

page: 5
11
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by payt69
 


If I were a believer one thing is for sure....I'd come to the table with proof not just misunderstanding and opinion. Unfortunately the chemtrail crowd never seem to have anything but their own delusional beliefs. You have to give them credit I suppose for their tenacity




posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkmouse
reply to post by payt69
 


Why silly....All the aluminum and barium etc the chemtrail planes spray everyday


Actually, it is synthetic Aluminum and it sticks to your brain. When the Microwaves from HAARP bounce off of the Stratoshpere(yes I know) they can alter your thinking. Studies have shown that tinfoil hats actually concentrate the signal. This is the same principle. Scientists refer to it as Magic.



posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkmouse
reply to post by payt69
 


If I were a believer one thing is for sure....I'd come to the table with proof not just misunderstanding and opinion. Unfortunately the chemtrail crowd never seem to have anything but their own delusional beliefs. You have to give them credit I suppose for their tenacity


hmm yah.. well i guess it's part of a process, sortof like growing up. I'm not saying that i've somehow reached a goal, but maybe we have to fall into a couple of traps before we learn.

It's just that some people seem to stick in there a bit long ..



posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by anton74

Originally posted by minkmouse
reply to post by payt69
 


Why silly....All the aluminum and barium etc the chemtrail planes spray everyday


Actually, it is synthetic Aluminum and it sticks to your brain. When the Microwaves from HAARP bounce off of the Stratoshpere(yes I know) they can alter your thinking. Studies have shown that tinfoil hats actually concentrate the signal. This is the same principle. Scientists refer to it as Magic.


The scary thing is that i'm not sure whether you're joking or not.. what does that say? lol. I love ATS
edit on 18-4-2013 by payt69 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by anton74
 


Talk like that will get you a star



posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkmouse
reply to post by anton74
 


Talk like that will get you a star


Hey Mink, just went to see some of your photo's.. those are pretty amazing



posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by payt69
 


Many thanks



posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by clairvoyantrose
 


I've seen the planes too, way high up but on a clear day (when they usually start up) you can see them. Then it starts to cloud up.



posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by clairvoyantrose
reply to post by minkmouse
 


I thought so too until I looked at it in Photoshop, and introverted it so you can see there are no pixels out of place.
edit on 18/4/2013 by clairvoyantrose because: (no reason given)



I think we would like to see those pictures you investigated, go ahead and post them.



posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Thread title:

Why do you not believe? Chemtrail nay-sayers will be the death of us,

I thought it was the "chemtrails"?
Yes, breathing too much jet exhaust is not good for you. But go ahead one more distracting time trying to distance your airline industry from the pollution all jets make.

Its a safe "mystery" as long as people promote it.


Jet exhaust



posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1loserel2
reply to post by clairvoyantrose
 


I've seen the planes too, way high up but on a clear day (when they usually start up) you can see them. Then it starts to cloud up.


Yes - it always clouds up after clear weather.




posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jedite
Actually, they are chemtrails... water and co2 both are chemicals >.>



Ha ha . I wish I had thought of that.

Chemtrail junkies are just weird thinkers.I love one to identify a plane they think carries chemicals and have them do a minute inspection of that plane including chemical analysis.

But that wouldn't';t work because they'd find some conspiracy in that.

So much for modern intelligence for something we knew at school was water vapor and pressure.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
There's no reason to believe it. These photos are mostly contrails, some may be a spray of some sort but that doesn't mean [insert your favourite group of power] routinely sprays these "chemtrails" over populated areas.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by minkmouse
Your third image "Spraying stopping and starting is manipulated in my opinion


I am not a particularly chemtrail believing person. I do believe chemicals can be used for weather modification etc, and that this IS done at times, but i dont believe that a lot of the contrails we see in our skies are nefarious.

However I can verify that I have seen the exact same starting and stopping exhaust from a plain over my own city! I pointed it out to my friend. We both saw that that it stopped for a portion of time and then restarted.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Lagrimas
 


It happens because the air where the contrails form is dynamic. The conditions can change in a small pocket like when you are swimming in a lake and you suddenly hit a small pocket of cool water. Also like turbulence in a plane. It's very natural, in fact, it's nature.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by Lagrimas
 


It happens because the air where the contrails form is dynamic. The conditions can change in a small pocket like when you are swimming in a lake and you suddenly hit a small pocket of cool water. Also like turbulence in a plane. It's very natural, in fact, it's nature.


Just think 'clouds'



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
this guy was on the c to c show for 3 hours talking primarily on a .."mountain of metal" in the upper atmosphere.
geoengineering



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
'As you wish. There are 'chem trails'. Tell me, what put's the 'chem' in chem trail ? what is it's chemical make up? If you have data for that, I'd like to see it, I LIKE science. Why do people that post 'chem trail' videos circle parts of the flap system on the aircraft, and call them 'sprayers'? and not expect people to call them out on it? How many 'chem trail' missions is it going to take to begin influencing the atmosphere, you know, based on the volume of the Earths atmosphere versus how much a single tanking mission can deliver? Is chem trailing restricted to US Air Force military tanker flights? Ever flown on a tanker? I have, KC-135R, the ones designed to support the SR-71, from Hawaii, to Maine, at 47,000 feet. Once we got up there, it was like being in space. No contrails for almost 9 hours straight! The loadmaster on the aircraft grabbed my kids as soon as the wheels came up, and took them back to the re-fueling pit to watch the climb-out! I went too! AWESOME! we flew DIRECTLY over the center span of the golden gate bridge! Most of the crew had wives or husbands and kids. Why would they knowingly do this to they're own flesh and blood? The hardest part of understanding this whole 'chem trail' thing, is they're spraying aerosols at speeds and altitudes that don't make any sense. But, if you 'say there are chem trails, than I suppose it's remotely possible. But without data? where is the science, besides the whole 'global-warming fail?



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by CarbonBase
 


Oooo...science bad, nonsense good.
Rarely have I met a "chemtrail" believer who does not think that the very laws of science are not somehow manipulated by the dread TPTB.
I've even met a few, who when shown "chemclouds" were ordinary cloud types photographed in 1905, claim TPTB have changed all the books to reflect this present reality.
No kidding.
It's why I burn-out doing this....it's a lot like "mommy burnout" from only talking to little kids all the time.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
INTRESTING INTRESTINGGG






top topics



 
11
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

log in

join