It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do you not believe? Chemtrail nay-sayers will be the death of us

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by stardustlifeform

sure, if we cant go up there and do anything then i dont think they would care because we cant stop them physically ourselves

Actually you can go up there, yet the main chemtrail gurus don't seem to want a go at it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If I could find them so can the chemtrail elite..

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Wow. Do you ever come out of your bunker?
It seems if there was some mass plan, the very fact we have the internet with people like you exposing it all, seems suspect. Surely they would be able to control content? Or even shut it off?
They must not be very efficient. They are losing.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by minkmouse

Where in the web did get the idea that HAARP had any connection to "Mind Control"?

I can answer that...

I am going to guess...

Jesse Ventura and his conspiracy theory show....

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
easy enough to find whats up there, use Spectroscopy to see what molecule and atoms are floating about or if you want a fun test for a certain element use a electron or ultraviolet laser set to the targets required energy/frequency and then zap it to see it Fluorescence for a free light show

edit on 18-4-2013 by suicideeddie because: spelling

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by stardustlifeform
it is a process to mind control a mass of people. i do believe in the illuminati and i think in due time, with the help of haarp everyone will become "zombies" per se. we breathe it in and when the times right, turn on the machine and let er rip

It seems a lot of people are pretty much zombies already, but not because of any chemicals falling from the sky. What i see is people blindly following people like Carnicom and Michael Murphy without asking a single critical question. These people have been caught so many times hoaxing and/or lying it's not even funny, yet Chem-trail believers seem to be unable to see that. That's a zombie to me.

If i were the illuminati (Alluminati?) and wanted to divert people from issues that really matter, i'd keep the chemtrail hoax going.. they may have even started it.. for all i know Carnicom and Michael Murphy et all are government agents getting payed to do their job of distracting people with a bunch of hooey.

How's that for paranoia?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by clairvoyantrose

Inverted:

It looks to me that the contrail of the plane has passed through the path of a plane that passed some time earlier. When a planes goes through the air it can create disturbance in the air for quite some time which would help to dissipate the contrail from a jet aircraft.

Or maybe the contrail came first and then another plane wen through its path afterwards.

edit on 18-4-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

it is a process to mind control a mass of people. i do believe in the illuminati and i think in due time, with the help of haarp everyone will become "zombies" per se. we breathe it in and when the times right, turn on the machine and let er rip

You can relax. As well as being a paid shill, I am quite high up in the Illuminati. We do like control, and we like money, but we also like people. We prefer to control the money and leave the people to do what they like to do.
I will be sure and ask that we not let anyone spray you or your house.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
reply to post by Dominar

Even better. Here is a Master's thesis about contrails, including content.
Someone's years of study condensed to a .pdf

Awesome thank you for sharing!

At first glance I notice on Table 1.1 that some of the contrails last a fairly long time... According to some chemtrail believers if it lasts more than 10 minutes it's signs of a chemtrail lol.

But the more I think about it, the more I wonder what are the motives behind chemtrailing? We hear about "reflecting sunlight to counter global warming" but how much global coverage would it really take to make a difference?

I did find tidbits on interesting information in this thesis:

Meyer et al. (2002) estimated about 0.1% annual average contrail cover globally

By 2015, contrail coverage is expected to approximately double
to 1.75% over Western Europe, 1.50% over the United States, and 0.15%
globally

Seems like contrail coverage increased and even doubled in some cases since 2002. But still... I highly doubt that 0.15% global coverage would make a difference for "global warming".

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Nice to meet you as well Network Dude!

I know, I know... binary lol. Pretty lame signature but I couldn't think of anything else at the moment

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Everytime you talk you make less and less sense unfortunately. Where in the web did get the idea that HAARP had any connection to "Mind Control"?

" Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. "

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by clairvoyantrose

So, my question is, Why do you choose not to believe?

Because I first saw persistent contrails over Christchurch, New Zeaalnd in the late 1960's, and then went on to become an aircraft mechanic working on those same aircraft (boeing 737-200's) - so I know that the central premise (contrails cannot persist) is nonsense.

Since then I have worked for airlines, maintenance organisations and a national regulator - and I am quite certain that there is nothing in civil aviation that allows "chemtrails" to exist.

Chemtrails did not persist like they do daily, in the 70's or 80's.

Yes they did.

Sundog's happening almost EVERY day, as well as pink and orange sunsets. These things were a spectacle to see 10 years ago because they RARELY happened.

Aristotle saw them 2500 years ago.

your memory is selective!

Spray coming out of WING TIP:

See fuel dumping on this page

Unnatural Unmarked Airplane Spray:

All contrails are "unnatural" in that they are artificially inducesd, and how can you tell the aircraft are unmarked from those angles?

Rainbow effect from the spray, like you see with the constant sundogs and halo around the sun:

SUNDOG NEXT TO CHEMTRAIL:

since both are due to ice crystals it should be no surprise that they might exist in the same sky!

and of course since these aircraft ARE noticeably "marked" they casn't possibly be chemtrails anyway!!

UNMARKED Non-PASSENGER carrying planes flying far too close to one another:

How do you know how close they are? and what is the allowed seperation in that airspace? tehy look like Boeing 777's to me - which is certainly a passenger plane - and the aparent size difference tells me that are actually quite a long way apart!

you say you have "done your own research"? I would not be touting research skills such as yours in public - I would be ashamed of them!

edit on 18-4-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: spelling & typing errors

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

sorry i didnt clarify. haarp produces ELF waves. different frequencies = different results. so you breathe in all these toxic metals and some attach to the brain. different frequencies can alter the behaviour of a person so with the added metal it is intensified and would make the effect of mind control through frequencies unimaginable. just an opinion of course

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

sorry i didnt clarify. haarp produces ELF waves. different frequencies = different results. so you breathe in all these toxic metals and some attach to the brain. different frequencies can alter the behaviour of a person so with the added metal it is intensified and would make the effect of mind control through frequencies unimaginable. just an opinion of course

What added metal?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Most of the arguments for chemtrails and HAARP fall int the same category...Just opinion.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by payt69

Why silly....All the aluminum and barium etc the chemtrail planes spray everyday

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkmouse
reply to post by payt69

Why silly....All the aluminum and barium etc the chemtrail planes spray everyday

lol.. i suspected as much.. it's just that i'd like to see some evidence that those metals are actually being sprayed before going on all sorts of tangents

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Just look up like the rest of them, apparently, you can't miss it.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
clearly it is happening - after all this person got aluminium, barium and strontium from water collected of his/her roof in New Zealand!!

See how far those chemicals spread from 30,000 feet!!

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkmouse
Just look up like the rest of them, apparently, you can't miss it.

What am i supposed to look for?

Ok ok i know.. those scary long trails that shouldn't be there right?

Maybe you can be the one believer who is going to tell me why that should be the case
I mean in something close to scientific terms.

Maybe you can also tell me how those metals would cause persistent contrails?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
clearly it is happening - after all this person got aluminium, barium and strontium from water collected of his/her roof in New Zealand!!

See how far those chemicals spread from 30,000 feet!!

LOL.. if it came from the roof, then it HAS to come from planes.. I mean how else could it end up there?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join