It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do you not believe? Chemtrail nay-sayers will be the death of us

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by clairvoyantrose

I've done my research

How many times do we read that. So you've taken the time to fully understand the widely accepted science of contrail formation and persistence and found it to be wrong. Which bit do you disagree with exactly?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by stardustlifeform
reply to post by network dude

thanks for the thought towards my little one. i know about contrails being water droplets and the science behind it, but it is a totally different phenomena. i see on here you mostly like to "debunk" most chemtrail posts, so i have to ask you, are you a shill? lol

Yes I am. I make BANK!

I also get perks like free hot dogs and ice cream when I convert someone. I'll share if you are interested!

This topic gets lots of traffic and since I am convince I am right (don't tell my wife) I really enjoy discussing it since it's one of the few things I can talk about and have intelligent answers.

**Oh, and thank you God for Google chrome, without which everyone would know how terrible I spell.**

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by clairvoyantrose

My personal opinion is that there is an effort to either stop global warming or to create it via these chem dispersals.

By the way... there is a small burg in Kentucky called 'Pineville'. It actually has a flood-wall built around it. You pass through gates going in and coming out. From the roadway, it is quaint and almost like one of those little towns you see that come with old-timey model train sets.

Back a few years ago, my wife and I were on our way to the Cumberland Gap and passed through Pinevillle. It was early April of 2009. We stopped to do some touristy photo taking and we looked up to see the sky absolutely stitched like a blanket with these trails. I have never seen so many from one spot in my live.

Never forget that.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by stardustlifeform

Sorry, I have migraine daily myself. It's why I don't work outside the home.
But "chemtrails" are not the cause of your problem. Most likely you have a trigger food or event. My "event" is flashing lights. I have no food triggers, but know that coffee will sometimes help.
As to your son itching, you need to look for something much closer to home. It's not from "chemtrails", either. Anything "sprayed" at that altitude small enough to be visible is so small it will take hours or days to get to the surface, and by that time will be miles and miles away.
You have been conned into believing something nefarious is being done to you by the bad guys. Physics says it's not happening. Gravity rules.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

This was a few years ago.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt
reply to post by clairvoyantrose

My personal opinion is that there is an effort to either stop global warming or to create it via these chem dispersals.

By the way... there is a small burg in Kentucky called 'Pineville'. It actually has a flood-wall built around it. You pass through gates going in and coming out. From the roadway, it is quaint and almost like one of those little towns you see that come with old-timey model train sets.

Back a few years ago, my wife and I were on our way to the Cumberland Gap and passed through Pinevillle. It was early April of 2009. We stopped to do some touristy photo taking and we looked up to see the sky absolutely stitched like a blanket with these trails. I have never seen so many from one spot in my live.

Never forget that.

You should've seen the sky over here today (Delft, Holland). To the south the sky was absolutely criss-crossed with contrails of the persistent kind.

They seemed to have forgotten to 'spray' the northern sky though. Maybe they ran out? On the other hand, maybe circumstances aloft were different over there

This happens every spring and fall, since that's when the circumstances are most conducive to the formation of such contrails. It's cyclical in nature.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by payt69

LOL....
I was reviewing and thought just that...."oh no, someone will say, but the sky is not two colors blue like that..." or similar DUH-oH comment.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

I would hazard a guess that there was either an air show going on nearby, or that there were military training flights. A lot of planes mean a lot of contrails when the conditions are right.
BTW....did you notice the people in the town? Were they sick? Were the plants dying? Paint coming off of things? Black vans filled with men with headphones? Low flying black helicopters? If they were being "sprayed" that heavily, and if "chemtrails" were real, there would be something going on, don't you think?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by payt69

debris falling from the chemicals. we breath it in and it is on our skin.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I'm really on the fence about Chemtrails.

Until I see analysis from people who sent a remote controlled plane/helicopter or balloon up there DIRECTLY IN the trails in question, I'll remain on the fence.

I know that several people have tested soil samples after "heavy chemtrail spraying" or tested their HEPA Filters and tested rain samples and they have shown certain amounts of aluminium etc... but that imo is not 100% proof of anything.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

No.
Gravity says anything small enough to be in a 'trail that far away is going to take at least 24 hours to reach you. Given the winds and updrafts and the like, nothing you see is effecting you at all.
What you see will perhaps never reach the ground, and if it does it will be a long time and distance away.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

reply to post by payt69

debris falling from the chemicals. we breath it in and it is on our skin.

If it's on your skin, then have it tested! It could be the breakthrough the Chemtrail-crowd has been waiting for. Then again, you'll have a hard time proving that whatever is on your skin came from an airplane 7 miles up.. so that's going to be a bit difficult.

If you have 'debris falling from chemicals' then collect them and have them tested too. Not sure what that phrase means though... what kind of debris? What kind of chemicals? How do you know they came from 'chemtrails'?

You do know what a contrail is right? But apparently you don't know that in certain circumstances they form small ice crystals which can linger for hours. Exactly like cirrus clouds actually. Those contrails ARE clouds.

Do you suffer problems when there are cirrus clouds?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Dominar

Even better. Here is a Master's thesis about contrails, including content.
Someone's years of study condensed to a .pdf

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
ok i was curious is how this phenomenais possible then?

orb chemplane

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dominar
I'm really on the fence about Chemtrails.

Until I see analysis from people who sent a remote controlled plane/helicopter or balloon up there DIRECTLY IN the trails in question, I'll remain on the fence.

I know that several people have tested soil samples after "heavy chemtrail spraying" or tested their HEPA Filters and tested rain samples and they have shown certain amounts of aluminium etc... but that imo is not 100% proof of anything.

You could do some research while sitting on the fence. Are those contrails indicators of something nefarious going on, or are they natural phenomena? How long have they been occurring? When do persistent contrails form? What's the science behind it?

Those answers are out there and have been for at least 70 years.

btw Aluminium makes up about 8% of the composition of soil, in some areas it's more, in some it's less, but there's nothing weird about it showing up in tests. It'd be weird if it didn't show up.

So i don't know what the point of spraying aluminium would be.. and how would that account for the persistent contrails we see? Another loose end for you to investigate

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Dominar

It appears the study has already been done.
BTW,nice to meet you. 01101101011010010110101101100101

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

The plane is very high up and the camera is not very good.
With a nice zoom lens and a clear sky, you could see the plane ... plainly.

We only use the orbs at night.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

hm interesting. i have a nikon j1 and it was 100fps all the same image. i saw with my own eyes this "orb" and thats why i took the pic to confirm what i was seeing. i dont care if you think its a camera defect but my eyes and pics don't lie

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

hm interesting. i have a nikon j1 and it was 100fps all the same image. i saw with my own eyes this "orb" and thats why i took the pic to confirm what i was seeing. i dont care if you think its a camera defect but my eyes and pics don't lie

Well that settles it then.. it's aliens that are spraying us! Not the bad government with nefarious jets, but orbs from who knows where!

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by payt69

never said "aliens" did i? cloaking technology possibly? i highly doubt alien as the suspect

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join