It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heard of any suspect packages in your area??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Hiya everyone,

Here in Montreal, we've had our subway closed twice since the Boston bombings, two days in a row, over abandoned suspect packages...

Is this situation getting out of hand or is there some group out there that wish to continue prowling on the fear and anger of ordinary citizens?

Had any disturbances in your area due to this?

I'm curious to see where else this happens...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

The only major event here in england is..

www.itv.com... blaze in Birmingham

Around 100 firefighters are currently at a blaze at Birmingham's last paper mill.

Apparently its going to take at least 9 days to get under control
This was said 2 hrs ago on local news here in the midlands

(On a side note: distraction, marathon, silo and paper)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Yes i live in nashville and broadway was shut down due to suspicious packages yesterday

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
It's not unusual for there to be an upswing in reports of suspicious packages, abandoned bookbags, boxes, etc. after a major bombing incident or terrorist attack.

It happened after Oklahoma City bombing, 9/11, 7/7, the Olympic bombings in Atlanta, and so on. Give it a couple of months, and things will revert back to normal. Everyone is just on their toes about this kind of thing right now.

Also, never leave a bookbag full of water bottles sitting at a crowded park. It causes all kinds of attention.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I told my wife I had a suspicious package I needed her to check out, but so far is not interested.

(sorry)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Story of my life...

Truly happy and relieved that Jahar is now in custody and alive. The pressure everywhere will go down a few notches. I'm not one to go into predictions but there will be quite a few threads for a while regarding their motivations for such a heinous act.

top topics

join